Fourth PP video released, it's bad

All of the libel comes from those editing the videos.

PP is not doing anything illegal.

It is the perverts who put these videos together that are talking about the body parts.

These idiots are just now learning how to operate the video on their iPhones. They have no idea how film editors can weave a perfect lie when they have enough footage.

You are a gullible moron.

That is really dumb, but you already know that. Nobody is denying they participate with donating tissue.
If they were 'donating' tissue, then why were they selling it.

You are among the dimmest bulbs, aren't you?

They weren't selling it. The phony "buyers" are deceiving you into believing that PP is "selling tissue" because that is illegal.

This is a con job and you are being duped.
Did you watch the tapes? And you still deny what is happening??? You are amazing.

Yes, I watched the video.

Were you duped into believing everything in that illicit edited video scam?

Because it was very well edited and it made it appear that PP was doing something illegal.

The reality was that the phony "buyers" were deceiving you and PP.

It is the perverts who put these videos together that are talking about the body parts.
It once again proves that the RW will do anything...lie, cheat and steal to try to win a point. No wonder they keep wanting to put up the 10 Commandments...they forget about the "bearing false witness" without it in their faces 24/7.

The Progs really are desperate; PP has outed their anti-human agenda.

These idiots are just now learning how to operate the video on their iPhones. They have no idea how film editors can weave a perfect lie when they have enough footage.

Now, THAT's Ironic.

They weren't selling it. The phony "buyers" are deceiving you into believing that PP is "selling tissue" because that is illegal.

Tissue is being exchanged, money is changing hands. All PP has to show is that the $$ covered costs, and only covered costs, and they are free and clear.

If they can't, and it shows they charged more than it cost them, wouldn't you agree that that would be "profiting" from the transaction, and that would make the transaction illegal?
They would also have to justify why they charge more for some "tissues" than for others, given that they have a fixed cost.

It was the phony "buyers" trying to invent a "fee scale for parts".
Where did she insist there was a simple flat fee that covered only the cost of transportation? I think I missed that part.

The clinic worker never talked about fees.

The 'buyer' kept bringing price up and talking fees. He was trying to 'entrap' the clinic.

I hate to tell you, but if they are public bombing these tapes, I doubt they have a case. In fact, the goal is a psychological attack on the public.

Now, THAT's Ironic.

I'm not the one celebrating a Baby Chop Shop or the campaign to murder a dentist.

Just sayin'.

Tissue is being exchanged, money is changing hands. All PP has to show is that the $$ covered costs, and only covered costs, and they are free and clear.

If they can't, and it shows they charged more than it cost them, wouldn't you agree that that would be "profiting" from the transaction, and that would make the transaction illegal?
They would also have to justify why they charge more for some "tissues" than for others, given that they have a fixed cost.

Where did she insist there was a simple flat fee that covered only the cost of transportation? I think I missed that part.

Who first raised the subject of paying for the tissue donations?

PP or the deceitful "buyers"?

Who asked about "intact fetuses first"?

As the Hill would say, "What difference does it make?!!" The PP talked about low balling the price and wanted the buyer to start the bidding!

It's interesting how people argue in circles about the legal arguments for this or the philosophical implications of that totally disregarding what they're actually talking about, which is her:

Attachments

• 11312129_931464663565390_714200323_n.jpg
    11312129_931464663565390_714200323_n.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 51
That is really dumb, but you already know that. Nobody is denying they participate with donating tissue.

Did you watch the tapes? And you still deny what is happening??? You are amazing.

Yes, I watched the video.

Were you duped into believing everything in that illicit edited video scam?

Because it was very well edited and it made it appear that PP was doing something illegal.

The reality was that the phony "buyers" were deceiving you and PP.

Oh really! Show me the link that proves your statement...that the video was edited to appear it was something other than illegal. There was a mini bidding war.

The clinic worker never talked about fees.

The 'buyer' kept bringing price up and talking fees. He was trying to 'entrap' the clinic.

I hate to tell you, but if they are public bombing these tapes, I doubt they have a case. In fact, the goal is a psychological attack on the public.
Why would you need to 'bring up the price' of a donation?

Can people really be that stupid. I am not against abortion, but that's pretty disgusting!

As the Hill would say, "What difference does it make?!!" The PP talked about low balling the price and wanted the buyer to start the bidding!

Utter nonsense!

There is never any "bidding" for tissue samples.

You have been completely and utterly duped.

Watch again from the beginning and see who brings up pricing first.

Who mentions intact fetuses? What does PP say in response? They do D&C's and the only intact fetuses they see are when the woman arrives after spontaneously aborting her own fetus.

The phony buyers bring up the details about the body parts too.

It is all edited to make it appear as though it is PP but it is the phony "buyers" who do all the talking about those aspects.

Utter nonsense!

Who mentions intact fetuses? What does PP say in response? They do D&C's and the only intact fetuses they see are when the woman arrives after spontaneously aborting her own fetus.

It is all edited to make it appear as though it is PP but it is the phony "buyers" who do all the talking about those aspects.
Look, you cannot deny there was a discussion about price and the PP person brought up the fact they wanted the buyer to bid first because they didn't want to get low balled.

It does not make any difference who brought up what first. It was discussed and a price settled upon.
You have no leg to stand on. Maybe you can get one from PP, sicko.

An adult heart, or any other organ that is donated for transplant or research calls for different procedures as well. It's what is required to get the most out of the gift of organ donation. Are you against all tissue donation?

I am very much in favor of tissue donation. But the adult heart is donated by the person it belongs to, and not against their will, and on the condition it is not harvested until after the donor dies a natural death. They were not murdered and then harvested.

Apples and oranges.

That's not what's happening.

First of all, abortion isn't murder.

Second nothing died.

Third the woman who had the abortion was counseled and signed legal forms to allow the tissue to be used for scientific research.

Nothing is harvested. Nothing is murdered. Words really have meaning and you're not using the correct words for what's happening.

Utter nonsense!

Look, you cannot deny there was a discussion about price and the PP person brought up the fact they wanted the buyer to bid first because they didn't want to get low balled.

It does not make any difference who brought up what first. It was discussed and a price settled upon.

You have been deceived by the editing in the video and now you refuse to look at the evidence of how you been deceived.

That says volumes about your lack of honesty and integrity.

The video is nothing more than a con job and those who are gullible are obviously falling for it which means the deceivers achieve their nefarious goal.

Ever heard the phrase if it sounds too good to be true?

Well this is a classic example.

You just refuse to open your eyes and your mind because you want to believe these lies.

That makes you no better than the perpetrators of this con job.

At least I can still look myself in the eye.

^^
Clearly did not watch video, read article, or is aware of the law.

No...... 'dimocrap scum' covers it. No need to explain it any further than that

CAMOUFLAGING THE TRUTH?
Planned Parenthood doc: Must make fetus harvesting look like research

NEW UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains medical director Dr. Savita Ginde discussing the importance of couching the harvesting of fetal tissue as 'research,' not 'business' — then casually poking around a petri dish of aborted remains as a colleague exclaims, 'Another boy!'

Not research? Exactly what uses are there for tissues other than for research?
Obviously dead fetus tissue is being put into the food supply!

An adult heart, or any other organ that is donated for transplant or research calls for different procedures as well. It's what is required to get the most out of the gift of organ donation. Are you against all tissue donation?

I am very much in favor of tissue donation. But the adult heart is donated by the person it belongs to, and not against their will, and on the condition it is not harvested until after the donor dies a natural death. They were not murdered and then harvested.

Apples and oranges.

That's not what's happening.

First of all, abortion isn't murder.

Second nothing died.

Third the woman who had the abortion was counseled and signed legal forms to allow the tissue to be used for scientific research.

Nothing is harvested. Nothing is murdered. Words really have meaning and you're not using the correct words for what's happening.

Have you noticed how all of those who have been deceived by the video are emoting instead of thinking for themselves?

The video was intended to inflame their senses and shut down their rational thinking abilities and, unfortunately, it works all too well on the most gullible.

Utter nonsense!

You're right. There isn't bidding. They simply haggle over the appropriate monetary donation required to obtain the tissue donation.
People who don't take Planned Parenthood's PR firm's word on everything are stupid. The only people who really know the full story are the ones who get all of their information from the organization and ignore anything contrary to it.
The unedited video is highly edited to make it appear that they're discussing the sale of organs harvested from dead babies when all that's really happening is that they're discussing the sale of tissues harvested from aborted fetuses.

Utter nonsense!

You have been deceived by the editing in the video and now you refuse to look at the evidence of how you been deceived.

That says volumes about your lack of honesty and integrity.

The video is nothing more than a con job and those who are gullible are obviously falling for it which means the deceivers achieve their nefarious goal.

Ever heard the phrase if it sounds too good to be true?

Well this is a classic example.

You just refuse to open your eyes and your mind because you want to believe these lies.

That makes you no better than the perpetrators of this con job.

At least I can still look myself in the eye.
You did not address anything in my post. That says volumes about your honesty and integrity.

This is one case where, "WHAT DIFFERENCE COULD IT POSSIBLY MAKE?" actually does apply. It has to stop.
How you found out what they are doing, doesn't diminish what they are doing. Concentrate on the big issue here. The one where they are sifting through dead infant parts for goodies.

Forum List

Back