Fourth PP video released, it's bad

That is really dumb, but you already know that. Nobody is denying they participate with donating tissue.
If they were 'donating' tissue, then why were they selling it.

You are among the dimmest bulbs, aren't you?

The video reeks of desperation.

So that means you are against ANY investigative reporting involving deception, right?

This wasn't investigative reporting. It was a choreographed farce.

It was most definitely investigative reporting, but you don't agree with it, so you have to rationalize away any attempt to actually look at what was said, and instead go after the people doing it, and more importantly, their right to do it.

I never said they didn't have the right to do it. I just said it was shitty and dishonest. Typical right wing behavior.

So all investigative journalism is "shitty and dishonest"?

Or just ones you disagree with?

Childish and dumb.

If I heard right in the tape, they were talking about the patient having the baby before the procedure. They were talking about that baby? If so this is murder.
I thought I heard that as well. Couldn't finish the video. Made me nauseous.

Note that it was only the illegal video makers who were raising the subject of "more desirable body parts" and the prices.

They just edited the videos to make it appear as though it was PP and not themselves.

This was a sting and the fact that they weren't openly videoing is yet another indictment against them.

The providers of the video admit they posed as a bunch of buyers, and released the unedited videos. Their point was to expose how PP deals with tissue transactions. Again, you can't attack the content, so you attack the messenger.

It's sad, and reeks of desperation.

The video reeks of desperation.

So that means you are against ANY investigative reporting involving deception, right?

How much do you suppose the PP actors were paid to throw their organization under the bus like that?

To my knowledge -- every one of those interviewed were confirmed as employees or there at the clinics by agreement thru PP.. Topic is serious enough without all the drama and denials of fact.. If they were "informers" -- they seemed very happy with their jobs..

It's funny that pro-abortionist have always argued that these weren't babies, they were zygotes or fetuses and the like. But now you have PP talking about specific body parts like hearts, livers, lungs etc.....it destroys the whole argument that these aren't human beings but they're merely globs of unwanted tissue.
No one, who knows anything, uses that argument, except Pro-Lifers, who don't know anything.

Oh please, I've heard that argument for the past twenty years. You are lying POS.

You are dismissed.

Because the information is not representative and is misdirected.

it looks pretty representative to me, and they release the unedited videos as well.

It's what you chose to believe. Not what the facts are.

So the PP woman was lying? PP doesn't offer fetal tissue? They don't charge what they call a "handling fee"?

That is really dumb, but you already know that. Nobody is denying they participate with donating tissue.

It sounded more like a sales pitch to me, to cover expenses of course....

I see you've run out of talking points.

It was most definitely investigative reporting, but you don't agree with it, so you have to rationalize away any attempt to actually look at what was said, and instead go after the people doing it, and more importantly, their right to do it.

I never said they didn't have the right to do it. I just said it was shitty and dishonest. Typical right wing behavior.

Childish and dumb.

Actually spot on, you just can't bring yourself to answer it.

They weren't selling it. The phony "buyers" are deceiving you into believing that PP is "selling tissue" because that is illegal.

This is a con job and you are being duped.

it looks pretty representative to me, and they release the unedited videos as well.

It's what you chose to believe. Not what the facts are.

So the PP woman was lying? PP doesn't offer fetal tissue? They don't charge what they call a "handling fee"?

It sounded more like a sales pitch to me, to cover expenses of course....

I see you've run out of talking points.

You still seem to have plenty of "dodge" left in you, and as before very little "response" or "answer"

They weren't selling it. The phony "buyers" are deceiving you into believing that PP is "selling tissue" because that is illegal.

Someone is duped alright....it's not Meathead

Why do you deny what you where and still are human from the very moment of your conception.
Because I wasn't anything like a human at that stage, I looked just like other creatures, including goldfish then...
image6.jpg

Yeah, not human, for quite some time...

^ If you crush that carefully, can you harvest the heart liver and kidneys? Or do you have to wait till ^ matures and then crush only the parts that aren't sellable..

It's funny that pro-abortionist have always argued that these weren't babies, they were zygotes or fetuses and the like. But now you have PP talking about specific body parts like hearts, livers, lungs etc.....it destroys the whole argument that these aren't human beings but they're merely globs of unwanted tissue.
No one, who knows anything, uses that argument, except Pro-Lifers, who don't know anything.

Oh please, I've heard that argument for the past twenty years. You are lying POS.

You are dismissed.
You haven't heard it from anyone, who knew anything at all. I can't help if you spend your life talking to fucking stupid people, which is what I'm doing when I'm talking to you...

Tissue is being exchanged, money is changing hands. All PP has to show is that the $$ covered costs, and only covered costs, and they are free and clear.

If they can't, and it shows they charged more than it cost them, wouldn't you agree that that would be "profiting" from the transaction, and that would make the transaction illegal?

Childish and dumb.

Actually spot on, you just can't bring yourself to answer it.

Investigative journalism is an important tool. That was not investigative journalism.

Why do you deny what you where and still are human from the very moment of your conception.
Because I wasn't anything like a human at that stage, I looked just like other creatures, including goldfish then...
image6.jpg

Yeah, not human, for quite some time...

^ If you crush that carefully, can you harvest the heart liver and kidneys? Or do you have to wait till ^ matures and then crush only the parts that aren't sellable..
That you can't even see, without a microscope. And even then you have no idea what species that is, it's impossible to tell by looking.

Tissue is being exchanged, money is changing hands. All PP has to show is that the $$ covered costs, and only covered costs, and they are free and clear.

If they can't, and it shows they charged more than it cost them, wouldn't you agree that that would be "profiting" from the transaction, and that would make the transaction illegal?

Come back when you can show PP didn't follow the law.

PP is a non profit organisation and always will be.

Check their tax returns and see if you can find any "profits".

That you can't even see, without a microscope. And even then you have no idea what species that is, it's impossible to tell by looking.
"A person's a person, no matter how small." :)
Nope, entirely untrue. Even when fully formed and breathing, you might just have a body waiting for its organs to be put to better use. Life is brutal. Now you know.

And, you should give credit for your quote.

Forum List

Back