Fourth PP video released, it's bad

How about the Romney "47%" one from last election cycle?

Nobody set Romney up by lying to get him to show up, and asking pointed questions to get that out of him. They only recorded the speech that he or one of his employees wrote expressing his beliefs. That doesn't meet any criteria for a sting.

The lying isn't the issue. PP thought they were dealing with a potential buyer. This is how they act with potential buyers.

There is nothing wrong with a sting. In fact if you support abortion and think there is nothing wrong with what they did, how about defending PP's words an actions instead of attacking the method of getting said information?

Because the information is not representative and is misdirected.

it looks pretty representative to me, and they release the unedited videos as well.

It's what you chose to believe. Not what the facts are.

So the PP woman was lying? PP doesn't offer fetal tissue? They don't charge what they call a "handling fee"?

I don't have a strong opinion on abortion, but Planned Parenthood obviously needs to be monitored far better than it has been. The comment on less crunchy techniques is revolting.

The anti-rights people in this thread are being callously manipulated by the makers of these illegal videos.

Unfortunately they lack the cognitive skills to understand how they are being manipulated by the out of context editing and slanted leading questions and who is doing the bidding.

In essence abortion is legal and the anti-rights zealots want to deny women their right to make the choice as to whether they can afford to bring another child into this world.

Note that the anti-rights zealots are against providing healthcare for both the pregnant women and their children once they have been forced to bear them.

The anti-rights zealots are against providing a living wage to these pregnant women and their children they will be forced to raise.

If we are going to have a discussion let's take a good hard look at who these anti-rights zealots are who are releasing these videos mentioned in the OP.

It isn't as though they are fighting for the rights of healthcare and living wages for these women.

No, they just want to punish them for becoming pregnant in every possible way that they can.

All you have is discussing anything but the contents of the tapes (more to come). But keep flailing, it's comical.

oh you get that. NOW they are all worried about RIGHTS. how many of them have tried to SQUASH our right of our Second Amendment ? ABORTION isn't a right. and how anyone can make excuses for these abuses of babies corpse are sick human beings

Tissue donation is highly regulate, and has been for a long time. I'm sure that those things are regularly evaluated for the entire medical tissue donation community. Otherwise, you would have livers being sold regularly on EBay. .

Evidently not as regulated as you think when it comes to fetal tissue samples. The whole point of the Videos is to show PP is being shifty about costs, about how they change the procedure to make recovery of samples easier, and the callousness in how the handle the whole thing.

Only the first two are possible legal issues, the last one is just a PR disaster.

Discussing costs to harvest tissue is being shifty? The guy making the video was the one asking questions about costs. Since when is answering questions shifty?

You have tissue (bad enough) confused with human body parts. Hearts, livers, kidneys..... Human body parts come from humans. It is why they are careful when they kill the human so their parts are left intact. Can we stop pretending that a baby in the process of being born is tissue? Late term aborted babies look like this:
50-amazing-newborn-photos-fitcarb.jpg

Cute baby picture, but that is not the tissue we are discussing.

We aren't discussing tissue. You just think we are. We are discussing the role of planned parenthood in this brutal practice of abortion. So you consider that a picture of a baby? It is to some. To others it is $.

Then be honest and say that is what you are doing. Quit with unethical dishonest misdirection about tissue donation. They are not the same thing.

Fun watching the Left call for prosecution on unauthorized video and audio and other data leaks. Problem, as usual, they are inconsistent. They had no problem when Donald Sterling audio on blacks was released......same with Jimmy Carter grandson leaking audio of Mitt Romney speech. Many on the Left were furious with Edward Snowden but only because his leaks occurred when their guys were in charge.

that's their standard. everything is edited, cut, done illegally until it's something they can USE to destroy someone. remember how the tapes on Tea Party rallies were the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth from them. they don't stand for anything. no honor

Note that it was only the illegal video makers who were raising the subject of "more desirable body parts" and the prices.

They just edited the videos to make it appear as though it was PP and not themselves.

This was a sting and the fact that they weren't openly videoing is yet another indictment against them.

The providers of the video admit they posed as a bunch of buyers, and released the unedited videos. Their point was to expose how PP deals with tissue transactions. Again, you can't attack the content, so you attack the messenger.

It's sad, and reeks of desperation.

The video reeks of desperation.

So that means you are against ANY investigative reporting involving deception, right?

This wasn't investigative reporting. It was a choreographed farce.

It was most definitely investigative reporting, but you don't agree with it, so you have to rationalize away any attempt to actually look at what was said, and instead go after the people doing it, and more importantly, their right to do it.

I never said they didn't have the right to do it. I just said it was shitty and dishonest. Typical right wing behavior.

Evidently not as regulated as you think when it comes to fetal tissue samples. The whole point of the Videos is to show PP is being shifty about costs, about how they change the procedure to make recovery of samples easier, and the callousness in how the handle the whole thing.

Only the first two are possible legal issues, the last one is just a PR disaster.

Discussing costs to harvest tissue is being shifty? The guy making the video was the one asking questions about costs. Since when is answering questions shifty?

You have tissue (bad enough) confused with human body parts. Hearts, livers, kidneys..... Human body parts come from humans. It is why they are careful when they kill the human so their parts are left intact. Can we stop pretending that a baby in the process of being born is tissue? Late term aborted babies look like this:

The videos are not dealing with late term fetuses.
The videos were asking about 2nd term fetuses only.

So are you waiting for the video that does? Why wait:

Here’s a little bit from Stanek’s testimony before Congress:

One night, a nursing co-worker was taking an aborted Down’s syndrome baby who was born alive to our Soiled Utility Room because his parents did not want to hold him and she did not have time to hold him. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone in a Soiled Utility Room, so I cradled and rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was about 22 weeks old, weighed about a half a pound, and was about 10 inches long, about the size of my hand. He was too weak to move very much, expending any energy that he had trying to breathe. Toward the end of his life he was so quiet that I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his little heart was still beating through his chest wall. After he was pronounced dead, we folded his little arms across his chest, tied his hands together with a string, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our other dead patients go.

Your ignorance is appalling.

In order to obtain a late term abortion you need to see a doctor, not PP.

The doctor needs to make a diagnosis as to the viability of the fetus and the threat to the health of the woman.

Only if the doctor makes the diagnosis that a late term abortion is a medical necessity does that occur in a hospital, not a clinic.

The doctor stands to lose his medical license if he fails to follow both federal and state laws regarding 3rd term abortions which is why they are so rare.

If you want to discuss your ignorance on this topic start another thread and don't derail the topic of this OP.

The OP is about exposing the brutal practices of planned parenthood. If you ran a car repair shop and ran out of car parts, what would you do? You'd go looking for more parts..... Planned parenthood is in the parts business. THAT they were exposed is the least of a moral persons problem. WHAT was exposed is the real issue. Welcome to transparency. I know it's foreign to you, but try....

Last edited:
Nobody set Romney up by lying to get him to show up, and asking pointed questions to get that out of him. They only recorded the speech that he or one of his employees wrote expressing his beliefs. That doesn't meet any criteria for a sting.

The lying isn't the issue. PP thought they were dealing with a potential buyer. This is how they act with potential buyers.

There is nothing wrong with a sting. In fact if you support abortion and think there is nothing wrong with what they did, how about defending PP's words an actions instead of attacking the method of getting said information?

it looks pretty representative to me, and they release the unedited videos as well.

So the PP woman was lying? PP doesn't offer fetal tissue? They don't charge what they call a "handling fee"?

That is really dumb, but you already know that. Nobody is denying they participate with donating tissue.

I call Barbra Streisand. Storing, transporting and handling dead baby parts costs the same no matter which parts are involved. Charging higher prices for more "desirable" parts means profit seeking.

Note that it was only the illegal video makers who were raising the subject of "more desirable body parts" and the prices.

They just edited the videos to make it appear as though it was PP and not themselves.

This was a sting and the fact that they weren't openly videoing is yet another indictment against them.

The providers of the video admit they posed as a bunch of buyers, and released the unedited videos. Their point was to expose how PP deals with tissue transactions. Again, you can't attack the content, so you attack the messenger.

So that means you are against ANY investigative reporting involving deception, right?

How much do you suppose the PP actors were paid to throw their organization under the bus like that?

One night, a nursing co-worker was taking an aborted Down’s syndrome baby who was born alive to our Soiled Utility Room because his parents did not want to hold him and she did not have time to hold him. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone in a Soiled Utility Room, so I cradled and rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was about 22 weeks old, weighed about a half a pound, and was about 10 inches long, about the size of my hand. He was too weak to move very much, expending any energy that he had trying to breathe. Toward the end of his life he was so quiet that I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his little heart was still beating through his chest wall. After he was pronounced dead, we folded his little arms across his chest, tied his hands together with a string, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our other dead patients go.

The doctor needs to make a diagnosis as to the viability of the fetus and the threat to the health of the woman.

Only if the doctor makes the diagnosis that a late term abortion is a medical necessity does that occur in a hospital, not a clinic.

The doctor stands to lose his medical license if he fails to follow both federal and state laws regarding 3rd term abortions which is why they are so rare.

If you want to discuss your ignorance on this topic start another thread and don't derail the topic of this OP.

The OP is about exposing the brutal practices of planned parenthood. If you ran a car repair shop and ran out of car parts, what would you do? You'd go looking for more parts..... Planned parenthood is in the parts business. That they were exposed is the least of a moral persons problem. WHAT was exposed is the real issue. Welcome to transparency. I know it's foreign to you, but try....

You would think for some of them it's the END of the world. as if PP is the only place that does abortions. So if that's case PP is lying again. Like Huckabee said: these people worried about rights. They were all for ObamaCare so now they don't need PP

The OP is about exposing the brutal practices of planned parenthood. If you ran a car repair shop and ran out of car parts, what would you do? You'd go looking for more parts..... Planned parenthood is in the parts business. That they were exposed is the least of a moral persons problem. WHAT was exposed is the real issue. Welcome to transparency. I know it's foreign to you, but try....

So you are saying that the purpose of PP is to collect donated tissue? I didn't think that even you were that dumb.

It's funny that pro-abortionist have always argued that these weren't babies, they were zygotes or fetuses and the like. But now you have PP talking about specific body parts like hearts, livers, lungs etc.....it destroys the whole argument that these aren't human beings but they're merely globs of unwanted tissue.

You can lie about PP all you like but it won't alter reality.

PP is in the business of women's healthcare.

Trying to shut down the 97% of their healthcare to women business because of the 3% service that you don't like is disingenuous.

It was most definitely investigative reporting, but you don't agree with it, so you have to rationalize away any attempt to actually look at what was said, and instead go after the people doing it, and more importantly, their right to do it.

I never said they didn't have the right to do it. I just said it was shitty and dishonest. Typical right wing behavior.

So all investigative journalism is "shitty and dishonest"?

Or just ones you disagree with?

Republicans running for President need to start Slamming home how the Democrat party supports PP 100% and that a vote for them is vote to what you're seeing on these tapes.

vote out these Progressive come 2016.

It's funny that pro-abortionist have always argued that these weren't babies, they were zygotes or fetuses and the like. But now you have PP talking about specific body parts like hearts, livers, lungs etc.....it destroys the whole argument that these aren't human beings but they're merely globs of unwanted tissue.
No one, who knows anything, uses that argument, except Pro-Lifers, who don't know anything.

That is really dumb, but you already know that. Nobody is denying they participate with donating tissue.

It sounded more like a sales pitch to me, to cover expenses of course....

Forum List

Back