FOX Begging For Mercy....

You should learn to do it for yourself...
Been doing great for 60 years. Unlike the Dumbocrats:

th.jpg

If there was a mainstream "news" channel I could trust ... I would watch it.

I don't really watch a lot of mainstream news, either, but there are good neutral-ish websites out there, including some that are international like Reuters, AFP, Deutsch Welle, etc. I will occasionally read news from USAToday, AP, LA Times, Dallas Morning News, as long as they don't give their opinions and just report who, what, when, where, and (factually) why.

You almost gotta laugh. If any corporate entity is in the position of "begging" it's Anheuser-Bush that has lost billions in a bad ad campaign but nobody on the left wants to talk about it.

Both AB and Fox will be fine in the long run. They are massive corporations that have endured through all kinds of economic conditions and changes in the marketplace.

I would actually suspect that if given the choice between eating legal damages and turning their backs on MAGA, they'd rather eat the damages. Turning their backs on their base viewership would be a potentially fatal mistake, IMO.

AB ain't goin nowhere either. They're like Coca-Cola foods. If one market fizzles out, they'll just use their capital to buy up something else. They're not losing sleep over this.

I don't really watch a lot of mainstream news, either, but there are good neutral-ish websites out there, including some that are international like Reuters, AFP, Deutsch Welle, etc. I will occasionally read news from USAToday, AP, LA Times, Dallas Morning News, as long as they don't give their opinions and just report who, what, when, where, and (factually) why.
I watch channels like Liberal Hivemind that will show some of the above on his channel and discuss the issue. I also watch Sky News Australia; Newsmax; OANN; Reason TV; Judicial Watch; and one of my favorites, NTD which really does present fair and balanced reporting.

Fox News pushes Dominion to settle mammoth defamation lawsuit as judge delays trial, multiple sources report

Fox is pushing to settle a mammoth defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems just before it was about to head to trial, according to multiple reports

So much for their 1st Amendment prattle.

But FOX viewers needn't be concerned about everything else Sean, Tucker, Laura, Maria, Jesse, or that ugly little runt on The 5, have told them to believe. Just because FOX would readily lie about the outcome of a presidential election doesn't mean everything they've told you about Grifty, or Biden, is a steaming crock..
Horseshit is spraying his keyboard with his own spittle as he simultaneously serves as a manure spreader.

I watch channels like Liberal Hivemind that will show some of the above on his channel and discuss the issue. I also watch Sky News Australia; Newsmax; OANN; Reason TV; Judicial Watch; and one of my favorites, NTD which really does present fair and balanced reporting.

I think the few channels that I watch/read that may be considered conservative would be Fox News (the actual News, not their infotainment lineup), Fox Business News (Neil Cavuto, really), CNBC (I know you won't call it conservative, lol), Bloomberg, Financial Times, Economist, some Wall Street Journal (increasingly not, though). The Hill is fairly balanced - it has left/center, right/center views.

You have a stalker
It’s what boredtoseeya does. She can’t debate worth a shit. She is as dense as they come. And she has no use for honesty.

But at least she’s fat. 🤣

The best thing I’ve done with regard to that surly sow is to put it on ignore.

It does not matter what comes out about Fox and Dominion because the Fox consumer lives on confirmation bias. Confirmation bias might be the most dangerous concept in the right wing noise machine, they search out the noise that they want to believe, and Fox built an empire on that concept. I do not see that on the left, they seem to have more individualistic crazy ideas, but do not align well with a thought leader like Fox, Rush or Trump etc. Tell a lie conservatives like, repeat it often, soon it is a fact in the drone of the RWNM. Alternate facts.

Weird that your fake news cult, which may be the largest echo chamber in the world goes merrily along-
Actual confirmation bias on a grand scale.

It’s what boredtoseeya does. She can’t debate worth a shit. She is as dense as they come. And she has no use for honesty.

But at least she’s fat. 🤣

The best thing I’ve done with regard to that surly sow is to put it on ignore.
She can’t debate worth a shit. She is as dense as they come. And she has no use for honesty.
How her sense of Irony...

Forum List

Back