FOX Brett Baier praises Patriots who stood up to trump

I guess he submitted his resume to CNN already
If the patriots had not stand up to the Fat Former Guy, we would be in a Constitutional Crisis right now. There would have been a Civil War if trump's mob had seen their objective on January 6th. They tried to destroy our democracy and reinstall a Dictator Wannabe....trump.

If the patriots had not stand up to the Fat Former Guy, we would be in a Constitutional Crisis right now. There would have been a Civil War if trump's mob had seen their objective on January 6th. They tried to destroy our democracy and reinstall a Dictator Wannabe....trump.
What patriots? Like the one who shot the unarmed woman and killed her? The liars and perjurers in the current soap opera? Those clowns all hate America like you.

There it is.....can't have anyone denigrating your orange godlet, can we?

My "orange godlet?" Perhaps you should reread the post you quoted... here, let me help you...

Now is the time for the brainless to "cancel" Brett Baier...

In what world does that translate into support for Trump and his brigade of fools? Have you not read my posts with regard to Trump? I have never and I will never support that cretin.

My "orange godlet?" Perhaps you should reread the post you quoted... here, let me help you...

Now is the time for the brainless to "cancel" Brett Baier...

In what world does that translate into support for Trump and his brigade of fools? Have you not read my posts with regard to Trump? I have never and I will never support that cretin.
Cretin? That word seems to fit someone who craps their didee in front of the pope instead of Trump no Looneytunes???

I really don't give a shit about the opinion of deranged people like you.

Forum List

Back