🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox Cancels Superbowl Interview With President Biden

It was a pretty good interview.

Obama is a smart fella. I don't agree with him on much...but he is intelligent, charismatic and thinks well on his feet.

Biden? Maybe 20 years ago he could have handled a Fox News interview...but not today.

Through his stooges acolytes, his handlers are attempting to spin the truth that Biden refused the Fox News traditional Presidential interview into anything that allows the Biden Brand to save face... unsuccessfully.

But the Democrat stooges acolytes will push the narrative...most knowing it is absolute bullshit...and the rank and file Democrats will defend it, also comprehending it is bullshit, to protect Biden.

1984s Doublethink has become a reality.

Know the truth, but say something completely different, because what you say reinforces the narrative...and that's what's important.
That's well written and well explained, whether or not you agree with some of it, all of it, or none of it. I agree with part of it. I do worry about President Biden sometimes, and also worry if he is surrounded by competent enough people were he, God forbid, to become incapacitated for some reason. Democracy is still in a fragile, siege like state in this country after 4 years of Trump, and the barbarians are serving prison sentences, but will be released soon.

The cult is real.
Which Cult is that?

As many times as they asked. Trump never refused an interview or a question,. point blank, because he had nothing to hide, nothing to make up. His policies were HIS policies. Prove me wrong.
Probably the greatest con man of all time wanted to get on TV as much as possible... Biden should probably not do the interview as he has never done an interview with fox because it is a garbage propaganda outlet. They defend themselves in court by saying that no reasonable person would believe anything they say. And they win! Wake up and smell the coffee

It's getting obvious that they don't want their viewers being exposed to anything that counters their propaganda.

And now for the TRUTH. Fox wanted Biden to interview with one of their top anchors, not one of their satellite affiliates of which "FoxSoul" is one. So they moved to cancel that interview but then reinstated the interview. Glad I could help.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of "con man". Obama was the consummate con man, a smooth talker pretending to be what he is not. Donald Trump is the opposite of a con man. He is blunt, sometimes offensive but what you see is what you get.
The worst businessman ever and a seditious idiot who got himself elected by screaming insults and ridiculous propaganda?

FOX News isn't owed the time of the POTUS. they're just another corporation trying to make a buck

Again, for the drooler: What part of "We’ve been informed that Fox Corp has asked for the interview to be cancelled" didn't you understand, you STUPID motherfucker?

Stupid motherfucker? Why how dare you call the chickenshit old traitor running out on really answering honest questions for the people a stupid motherfucker! Why, just because the stupid motherfucker and his doper/whore son have worse unauthorized, illegal secret documents than Trump ever had and in far more places-- all totally BOGUS?! Not to mention with R E A L Red Communist Chinese connections?!

Probably the greatest con man

Well Frank, I'M WAITING! Show us a time Trump ran out on EVEN ONE impromptu interview or media question, even the rude and insulting ones, you gaseous, bag of hot air?

Face the Facts:

Joe Biden is a 2-dimensional cardboard Hollywood chicken shit coward and a fraud. His entire presidency is a fucking L I E.

Well Frank, I'M WAITING! Show us a time Trump ran out on EVEN ONE impromptu interview or media question, even the rude and insulting ones, you gaseous, bag of hot air?

Face the Facts:

Joe Biden is a 2-dimensional cardboard Hollywood chicken shit coward and a fraud. His entire presidency is a fucking L I E.
Con man trump is the biggest liar America has ever seen in politics, and all he had to do was watch fox for five years and he took over the GOP. The whole thing is a disgrace. Biden has never done an interview with fox and if he doesn't want to start now that shows a lot of good taste. Try and remain calm lol. The only people lying are your heroes on fox and the conspiracy Internet.

Forum List

Back