🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox Cancels Superbowl Interview With President Biden

Some people on this site absolutely blow me away with their level of stupidity.
I seriously wonder how they havent accidently killed themselves.
Good grief!

Never heard of Fox Soul
Me either. From what I have gathered its just a streaming service. Which is probably why we havent heard about it.
And its kind of racist they made their appeasement to blacks on the internet, when, according to our president, blacks dont even know how to use the internet :dunno:

Both your linked articles specifically mentioned FOX Soul and confirmed the OP. Then they both strayed to FOX network, who Biden will not grant an interview and who can blame him. Hell, one of the articles even mentioned Trump refusing an interview with NBC prior to the Superbowl, did you bitch about that?

And yeah, you have your head up your ass. Linking two obviously right wing bias websites that managed to convolute FOX Soul with FOX News simply to press your little buttons. Hell, a dog has more intelligence. And like I said, both articles CONFIRMED the OP. Now, double down on stupid or slink the hell away, your choice.
Potatohead is a piece of shit. Kudos to Fox for kicking the sonofabitch off the schedule.

Speaking of Potatohead I wonder if his Chicom buddies are going to deduct the cost of their spy balloons from his monthly paycheck? What do you think?

It's getting obvious that they don't want their viewers being exposed to anything that counters their propaganda.

Screenshot_20230210-135507-833.png

Obviously Biden doesn't want his interview on the largest cable platform by refusing the interview.

Weird huh?

Last edited:
I clearly stated multiple times that FOX cancelled. BECAUSE BIDEN NEVER ACCEPTED THE INVITATION. Thats why I said they didnt support the OPS "premise" Do you know what that means?
Learn to read you fucking IDIOT.
How hard is it to understand that Biden never accepted the invitation to appear on FOX Sports, not FOX Soul. Furthermore, in none of your sources is there any indication that Biden refused to accept the invitation to FOX Soul. Like I said, you have your head so far up your ass you can't see the light of day, let alone understand how those two "links" manipulated you into believing what you believe.

It is pretty easy to see what happened here. Biden was never going to grant an interview for FOX Sports or FOX News. He and his aides were working on a work around, an interview on FOX Soul. Pretty damn smart, and a pretty good play for FOX Soul. But FOX wanted their cake and to eat it too. They wanted both, one to patronize their black audience on FOX Soul, and another to attack Biden Peter "punk ass bitch" style. Biden don't play that shit, and honestly, neither did Trump.

How hard is it to understand that Biden never accepted the invitation to appear on FOX Sports, not FOX Soul. Furthermore, in none of your sources is there any indication that Biden refused to accept the invitation to FOX Soul. Like I said, you have your head so far up your ass you can't see the light of day, let alone understand how those two "links" manipulated you into believing what you believe.

It is pretty easy to see what happened here. Biden was never going to grant an interview for FOX Sports or FOX News. He and his aides were working on a work around, an interview on FOX Soul. Pretty damn smart, and a pretty good play for FOX Soul. But FOX wanted their cake and to eat it too. They wanted both, one to patronize their black audience on FOX Soul, and another to attack Biden Peter "punk ass bitch" style. Biden don't play that shit, and honestly, neither did Trump.
So, Biden refused the sit down with Fox. Thanks.
And I cant believe a cultist is trashing CNN.
Is the world ending?

What part of "We’ve been informed that Fox Corp has asked for the interview to be cancelled" didn't you understand, you STUPID motherfucker?
Even CNN says you're a liar.

"President Joe Biden has snubbed a Fox News request for a pre-Super Bowl interview on Sunday, as the Democratic president continues to ice out the right-wing channel and decline requests to sit down with its hosts and anchors."

It's a sad state of affairs when CNN and Washington Post are more honest than the OP.

The OP may not be Satan...put he has Old Scratch's personal email address.

Last edited:
It's getting obvious that they don't want their viewers being exposed to anything that counters their propaganda.

Synthia, why don't you get the details before you embarrass yourself even more.

President Joe Biden won’t be sitting for a traditional interview to air before the Super Bowl following a dispute between the White House and Fox Corp. – which is broadcasting the big game this year on its broadcast network – over who would conduct the sit-down.
Fox declined a White House offer for Biden to be interviewed by its Fox Soul streaming service, the White House said Friday. Available on digital streaming channels, Fox Soul is targeted at Black viewers.
The offer appeared to be an attempt by the White House to bypass Fox News, which is known for its conservative programming.
“We offered an interview with our top news anchors with no strings attached — they’re walking away from a huge audience and it’s a major missed opportunity," Fox News Channel said in a statement to Variety.

Seems like the White House was playing shenanigans with Fox.

Good. The last thing I want to see and think about while I'm hopefully enjoying a good game of football is bullshit politics from either Party. Say, did they just shoot down something over Alaska........

Seems like Biden was too afraid of having a big audience listen to his drivel.

Turning the Superbowl into an advertisement for Black Lives Matter makes as much sense as making the Stanley Cup an advertisement for white supremacy.

I remember when Obama did a Super Bowl interview with Fox’s Bill O‘Reilly
It was a pretty good interview.

Obama is a smart fella. I don't agree with him on much...but he is intelligent, charismatic and thinks well on his feet.

Biden? Maybe 20 years ago he could have handled a Fox News interview...but not today.

Through his stooges acolytes, his handlers are attempting to spin the truth that Biden refused the Fox News traditional Presidential interview into anything that allows the Biden Brand to save face... unsuccessfully.

But the Democrat stooges acolytes will push the narrative...most knowing it is absolute bullshit...and the rank and file Democrats will defend it, also comprehending it is bullshit, to protect Biden.

1984s Doublethink has become a reality.

Know the truth, but say something completely different, because what you say reinforces the narrative...and that's what's important.

Forum List

Back