🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox Cancels Superbowl Interview With President Biden

It's getting obvious that they don't want their viewers being exposed to anything that counters their propaganda.

Obvious? Not really. I don't think it was Fox that cancelled that interview. It is much more likely Biden's handlers as Fox would not agree to what Biden's demands re what they could or could not ask him.

Last edited:
Well Frank, I'M WAITING! Show us a time Trump ran out on EVEN ONE impromptu interview or media question, even the rude and insulting ones, you gaseous, bag of hot air?

Face the Facts:

Joe Biden is a 2-dimensional cardboard Hollywood chicken shit coward and a fraud. His entire presidency is a fucking L I E.
Your President until January 20th, 2029.....and there is NOTHING you can do about it. :auiqs.jpg:

Obvious? Not really. I don't think it was Fox that cancelled that interview. It is much more likely Biden's handlers as Fox would not agree to what Biden's demands re what they could or could not ask him.
the New York Post is also owned by Rupert Murdoch, brainwashed functional moron. Not to worry, real journalists we'll figure it out with no help from your crap propaganda....

the New York Post is also owned by Rupert Murdoch, brainwashed functional moron. Not to worry, real journalists we'll figure it out with no help from your crap propaganda....
I'm pretty sure the NY Post, one of the USA's oldest publications, probably got it right. The OP used KJP for its source and she doesn't have the best track record for getting things right. Most MSM sources are using the exact same words re this indicating they're all working from the same WH press release.

According to Fox, Biden wanted the interview with Fox Soul but when Fox News insisted on news anchors doing the interview and would not agree to what questions they could and could not ask, Biden people sure didn't want that. Most other media submits to orders of what they aren't allowed to ask and get what they will ask approved in advance.

Prove me wrong if you can.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the NY Post, one of the USA's oldest publications, probably got it right. The OP used KJP for its source and she doesn't have the best track record for getting things right. Most MSM sources are using the exact same words re this indicating they're all working from the same WH press release.

According to Fox, Biden wanted the interview with Fox Soul but when Fox News insisted on news anchors doing the interview and would not agree to what questions they could and could not ask, Biden people sure didn't want that. Most other media submits to orders of what they aren't allowed to ask and get what they will ask approved in advance.
Yes yes, they still don't know what's going to happen, you keep listening to the all the excitement over on the propaganda channel. The post totally sucks now and it never was much good lol. Same goes with the Wall Street Journal....

Yes yes, they still don't know what's going to happen, you keep listening to the all the excitement over on the propaganda channel. The post totally sucks now and it never was much good lol. Same goes with the Wall Street Journal....
Again prove them wrong if you can. Those just reciting the press release just make it a he said/she said argument. The Post is nobody's idea of a 100% objective newspaper, none of them are, but they get it right a hell of a lot more often than the WH briefings.

Of course I never said any such thing. Trump as the world's greatest con man just loves to get on TV no matter how he does it. DUHHH

Quite deflecting and trying to move the goal-post, Franko, the topic was Biden running from honest interviews and only meeting with people by prior arrangement to talk about things approved by him, affording him a total cover-up of events like the shitstain coward he is. You spun it as an attack on Trump but Trump never shied away from a single interview or question no matter WHO it was from in my experience, and gave them honest, cogent answers every time and you obviously cannot prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back