Fox celebrates 25 years!!

Four false equivalence fallacies. The purpose of vaccine passports is to force compliance with the State. That is what Communist regimes do.
'Four false equivalence fallacies'.
Sure they are.
Those communist police officers.
Those communist hospital receptionist.
Those communist at the airport workers.

So, the entire world is communist?

Italy.
Russia.
Australia.
Britain.
Canada.
China.
France.
Greece.
Hungary.
Japan.
Netherlands.
Saudi.
Switzerland.
Turkey.
And many others, you can't escape from 'communism'.

View attachment 546524

Note the masks. Hard to believe when when they discount the masks. They also have a vaccine mandate as well. They lie.

Even your masters know the benefit of the vacinnes but all the intellectual mountains on here still won't have it.
No sir ee. Joes not gonna trick me.

ALL protest are peaceful, retard.
In some instances there is a point in time where they stop being peaceful.
Then they aren’t peaceful you dumbass. LOL

If you spend 23.5 hours of your day sleeping but in the 30 min you’re awake you go on a killing spree, would you call your day mostly peaceful? You’re a giant dummy.

YES, it is.

Is showing your driver's license, anti-American and a threat to personal freedom?
Is showing your social security card, anti-American and a threat to personal freedom?
What about your passport?
What about your insurance card?
None of those require you to disclose personal medical information.

Not my fault, you can't comprehend the bigly words.
Then next "big" word you use will be first. Take two and STFU you dumb unemployed leftist.

1633448878452.png

Then next "big" word you use will be first. Take two and STFU you dumb unemployed leftist.

View attachment 547766
The orange retard knows his cult.

Trump explained his use of the word this way:

I’m telling you, I used to use the word incompetent. Now I just call them stupid. I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words...but there is no better word than stupid. Right?

The orange retard knows his cult.

Trump explained his use of the word this way:

I’m telling you, I used to use the word incompetent. Now I just call them stupid. I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words...but there is no better word than stupid. Right?
There is that "cult" word again. Let's compare. Which school and what degree do you have? I live in Boston so don't bullshit me, leftist.

As an American citizen and taxpayer I may vote for whomever I please. Too bad your so called Ivy League education didn't teach you that.

Congratulations to FOX.

If it were not for FOX, I would not know about a lot of news.

Of course, I would never degrade myself by watching CNN or MSNBC or the network news shows.

FOX is the only objective cable or network news source there is. It shows us things that no one else will touch.
He if you tune in tonight you may be able to watch Sean & Trump virtually play with each other.

Forum List

Back