Fox celebrates 25 years!!

Congratulations to FOX.

If it were not for FOX, I would not know about a lot of news.

Of course, I would never degrade myself by watching CNN or MSNBC or the network news shows.

FOX is the only objective cable or network news source there is. It shows us things that no one else will touch.
Exactly, except maybe the National Enquirer, Star, Globe or any of the trash you glance at, as you wait in line to pay for your groceries

I'm not the person being duped, that is all Trumptards.

President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020

On Monday, nearly 12.2 million people watched Mr. Trump’s briefing on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, according to Nielsen — ‘Monday Night Football’ numbers. Millions more are watching on ABC, CBS, NBC and online streaming sites, and the audience is expanding. On Monday, Fox News...

Trump’s followers on Twitter were stunned that the president would brag about his TV ratings as COVID-19 cases in the nation soared to more than 140,000 and the death toll neared 2,400 Sunday evening.
What? You have severe TDS. As a citizen I am allowed to vote for whomever I want to. Yes or no? Simple question that requires a one word answer. Let’s see if you can do it.

What? You have severe TDS. As a citizen I am allowed to vote for whomever I want to. Yes or no? Simple question that requires a one word answer. Let’s see if you can do it.
YES, idiot,
You have the right to vote for Alex or Jim Jones if you want to.
You can even vote for Nixon or Reagan.

CNN is fake news. LOL

In all our news has become news entertainment
'CNN is fake news'.

So, you bought the Chinese made flag?
Many of your retarded brothers did.

The orange, grifter from NYC is gonna grift, it's what he does and has done for decades.
There is always a sucker in the shadows waiting to be fleeced.

'CNN is fake news'.

So, you bought the Chinese made flag?
Many of your retarded brothers did.

The orange, grifter from NYC is gonna grift, it's what he does and has done for decades.
There is always a sucker in the shadows waiting to be fleeced.
LOL

Prove me wrong..mostly peaceful protests lmao

TDS 101

And you think that is a "lie"? Wow what are you "Smokin"?
YES, it is.

Is showing your driver's license, anti-American and a threat to personal freedom?
Is showing your social security card, anti-American and a threat to personal freedom?
What about your passport?
What about your insurance card?

I'm not the person being duped, that is all Trumptards.

President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

On Monday, nearly 12.2 million people watched Mr. Trump’s briefing on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, according to Nielsen — ‘Monday Night Football’ numbers. Millions more are watching on ABC, CBS, NBC and online streaming sites, and the audience is expanding. On Monday, Fox News...

Trump’s followers on Twitter were stunned that the president would brag about his TV ratings as COVID-19 cases in the nation soared to more than 140,000 and the death toll neared 2,400 Sunday evening.
trump rules screw deranged bidenism

Is showing your driver's license, anti-American and a threat to personal freedom?
Is showing your social security card, anti-American and a threat to personal freedom?
What about your passport?
What about your insurance card?
Four false equivalence fallacies. The purpose of vaccine passports is to force compliance with the State. That is what Communist regimes do.

Forum List

Back