Fox mentioned ivermectin nearly 300 times, then ignored the new study finding the drug is ineffective against COVID-19

All that bluster going on and on and on about how great Ivermectin was supposed to be, only to come to screeching halt of....silence.

This is the Republican way, lie, lie, and lie some more.

Their voters don't care, they welcome the lies.
If you were like this with all media (because they all are) you might not seem like such a pathetic 2 bit hack.
But alas... Here we are.

But Ivermectim sales were great..
Maybe because the govts institute for health said it worked?
"horse wormer DDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP"

Maybe because the govts institute for health said it worked?
"horse wormer DDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP"
Did you use the suppository?

All that bluster going on and on and on about how great Ivermectin was supposed to be, only to come to screeching halt of....silence.

This is the Republican way, lie, lie, and lie some more.

Their voters don't care, they welcome the lies.
Some studies have said it works...including a DARPA study...and some have said it doesn't. The stuff is generic, cheaper than dirt, been around since G-d was a corporal and has miniscule side effects. Taking it isn't going to hurt you and who knows...even if it doesn't work, the placebo effect might.

So...bottom line...I couldn't possibly care less how many times Fox News mentioned Ivermectin, or that Media Matters is staffed and financed by the scum of the Earth.

I'm simply glad that they mentioned it...as I'd rather be informed that there is a possible alternative, since Mrs Mo can't take the vaccine.

If you don't want to take Ivermectin...don't take it. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back