Fox News and other outlets: Zero evidence tossed in Trump fraud case so far due to statute of limitations, debunking Trump’s claim

The civil lawsuit, brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James, accused former President Donald Trump of padding his net worth by billions of dollars and misleading banks, insurance companies and others about the value of his assets, including golf courses and the Mar-a-Lago estate. It named his three eldest children — Ivanka, Donald Jr. and Eric Trump — as defendants, along with multiple Trump Organization executives.

In a ruling on Tuesday, the Appellate Division of New York’s Supreme Court dismissed the claims against Ivanka Trump, ruling that they were barred by the state’s statute of limitations.

ivanka-trump-laughing.jpg

No it's a real case. He really said his gold plated apartment was twice as big and worth twice as much as it actually is. And that's illegal. He broke the law. Again. How many times can he break the law because Biden MIGHT have broken the law? Or because Hillary used her private email to do official business?

They can't all be witch hunts. They can't all be lying about Trump

This case is different. This one is going to ruin him financially. That's okay though because the Saudi's gave him and Jared $2 billion dollars.
You are like a fucking child, bobo.

No it's a real case. He really said his gold plated apartment was twice as big and worth twice as much as it actually is. And that's illegal. He broke the law. Again. How many times can he break the law because Biden MIGHT have broken the law? Or because Hillary used her private email to do official business?

They can't all be witch hunts. They can't all be lying about Trump

This case is different. This one is going to ruin him financially. That's okay though because the Saudi's gave him and Jared $2 billion dollars.
There's more of that foaming at the mouth I was talking about. Great campaigning sealybutthole!

Actually, Ivanka Trump would be on trial alongside her crooked brothers and father except for the fact the statute of limitations has expired on her crimes.
"Her crimes" - This is technically defamation.

You got him now! That wascally Orange Man!

We'll see what today brings, it's very pivotal.

Personally I think this is a non-case and these corrupt people are trying to ruin Trump by going after

his businesses and homes with no good reason to.

They could do what they're doing to him to any business in NY.
You're absolutely right. They could do this to any business that broke the same laws that trump broke.

So the hoax was so bad that all you got is a spelling correction. I’ll take that.
I don't bother with spelling errors, they're the accepted standare, starting with three letter words such as 'led'.
The error destroyed the meaning of the thread and moderators are probably busy with other issues.

Just do what you do in Georgia and your Walmarts will follow with caution.

You are like a fucking child, bobo.
I thought I was very mature and professional explaining how Trump's guilt is already determined. When you say you have $1 million in the bank and you only have $100,000, what argument are you going to make you didn't break the law?

He's a real estate guy. He knows the rules. When he broke rules as POTUS Paul Ryan made the excuse he's new at politics and didn't know he was obstructing justice. Now you want to say he didn't know this was illegal? Bullshit.

I'M sick of other people like Michael Cohen going to jail for Trump. It's Trumps turn to accept responsibility. That includes the deaths that occured Jan 6 and at least half the covid deaths.

I thought I was very mature and professional explaining how Trump's guilt is already determined. When you say you have $1 million in the bank and you only have $100,000, what argument are you going to make you didn't break the law?

He's a real estate guy. He knows the rules. When he broke rules as POTUS Paul Ryan made the excuse he's new at politics and didn't know he was obstructing justice. Now you want to say he didn't know this was illegal? Bullshit.

I'M sick of other people like Michael Cohen going to jail for Trump. It's Trumps turn to accept responsibility. That includes the deaths that occured Jan 6 and at least half the covid deaths.
First off, there is no guilt or innocence at issue in the case currently happening. It is a civil case. So right off the bat you acknowledge how fucking stupid and ill-informed you are. Mature? Nope, more like a fucking child.

Jesus, the left is absolutely out of their fucking minds today. I mean, they are always borderline retard mixed with anger. But something really seems to have them stirred up today.
The wackos and their TDS is so far past stage 4, they act like zombies stumbling around after Trumpblood....when in reality everything they do every day that goes by just solidifies Trump as president again.

Fox News reports that the judge is poised to hear arguments on 2011 evidence presented by Letitia James’ team today (Tuesday), debunking a message board- circulated hoax claiming that “80% of the case was tossed”. The true percentage is zero.
Fox News (10-3-2023)

More:
Fake conservative from Georgia is a moron.

That is all.

All businesses do that. :rolleyes-41:
Dopey Bulldog doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about. Appraisals vary widely, depending on their purpose. The bank always gets their own appraisals. Their boards require them to. Unfortunately, Bulldog's real world sophistication ends at having his gubmnt benefits deposited into his bank account.

I don't bother with spelling errors, they're the accepted standare, starting with three letter words such as 'led'.
The error destroyed the meaning of the thread and moderators are probably busy with other issues.

Just do what you do in Georgia and your Walmarts will follow with caution.

Fake conservative from Georgia is a moron.

That is all.

Commie from Conyers most certainly is
This the Georgia "Conservative from Georgia" is from:

Georgia_high_detail_map.png

It's in between Russia and Turkey and Armenia.

Forum List

Back