FOX News at it again.

Dude, ALL you do is throw insults. I don't think I've ever seen you actually make a point. Sometimes you try, I suppose, but its usually like watching a lemming try to fly.
i dont throw pearls before swine like you

Umm, making a point isn't a "pearl". Although considering the complete difficulty you have in saying anything resembling a point I can see why both things are rare in your small, deluded, pathetic world.
except i dont use talking points, like you do, moron
you say the same shit i could hear on PMSNBC 24/7

Hahaha, right. Thats rich.

Shut the fuck up, bitch. You got pwned, now go back to school.
:lol:
when you become admin or a mod here, then i will give you some amount of respect as to what you say
till then, i'll say what i wish to say

So only Mods deserve respect to what they say?

Your a little bitch for an authority figure, aren't you? Lemme guess, your a complete submissive in the bedroom. How cute.
learn to read with comprehsion asshole

i dont throw pearls before swine like you

Umm, making a point isn't a "pearl". Although considering the complete difficulty you have in saying anything resembling a point I can see why both things are rare in your small, deluded, pathetic world.

Really? Can you please give me a link to when they defended Sanford and said that who gives a shit if someone has an affair?

Otherwise I'm calling you a liar, as well as a moron from now on.

:lol:
when you become admin or a mod here, then i will give you some amount of respect as to what you say
till then, i'll say what i wish to say

So only Mods deserve respect to what they say?

Your a little bitch for an authority figure, aren't you? Lemme guess, your a complete submissive in the bedroom. How cute.
learn to read with comprehsion asshole

This coming from you? Dude, you are barely literate, don't tell me to learn how to read.

Really? Can you please give me a link to when they defended Sanford and said that who gives a shit if someone has an affair?

first show me where i said you ever said that
LOL
you are too fucking stupid

first show me where i said you ever said that
LOL
you are too fucking stupid

Read it again. If you still don't understand, read it again. If you still don't get it, I'll explain it to you.

Fox News Identifies Sanford As A Democrat

When does an embattled Republican suddenly become an embattled Democrat? When Fox News is covering him, of course.

The network known for its conservative leaning ran footage of Mark Sanford admitting to an extramarital affair on Wednesday with a Chyron identifying the South Carolina Republican -- near tears -- as a D, for Democrat.

Media Matters has the screen grab on its site and notes that Fox News later changed Sanford's party affiliation to Republican.

But it's also worth adding that this is not the first time the network has misidentified a GOPer in the midst of acknowledging misconduct. When former congressman Mark Foley admitted to having problems with alcoholism -- after reports that he had behaved inappropriately with congressional pages -- Fox News also identified him as a Democrat.

I remember.

They are doing it on purpose. It's not a mistake.

No, see, you need to state is as a negative, and then Dive can't ask you to prove it since you can never prove negatives.

So you need to say "It definitely wasn't by accident" :lol:

No, see, you need to state is as a negative, and then Dive can't ask you to prove it since you can never prove negatives.

so, you think they are competent, yet they make these stupid errors all the fucking time

more proof you are a fucking moron

care4all your an idiot. did you forget all and i mean all the dems for tax fraud, clinton, mcgrevey, you dems are so f upd.

care4all your an idiot. did you forget all and i mean all the dems for tax fraud, clinton, mcgrevey, you dems are so f upd.

okkkkkkkkkk, if i am the idiot, then who are you? ohhhhhh.........
f y a t h y r i o .....sounds like good advice for YOU, no?

;)

care

so, you think they are competent, yet they make these stupid errors all the fucking time

more proof you are a fucking moron

No...I've been saying over and over and over again that I don't think it was an error. Thats what the whole thrust of our argument was. That you think it was an error, and I don't.

Forum List

Back