FOX news banner: Pence comes out swinging at trump following J6 indictment

Finally! The man whose life was on the line on J6, when the trump faithful attempted to find and hang him has finally come out and told the truth. trump should never, NEVER, be placed in a position of power again. Murdoch wants to turn the page. Pence wants to turn the page. But the MAGA faithful are not there yet. Will they ever be?
F1CJT1baEAAb2VP.jpg

"One really can't feel bad for Pence and the abuse he takes from Trump. He knew all along who he was......"

Indeed!
Mike Pence was, as one poster has already suggested....too late with too little.
His obsequiousness and sycophancy to the disgraced former president over the 4 years of his term have branded Pence, along with christians and evangelicals. He made them look bad.

IMHO

Indeed!
Mike Pence was, as one poster has already suggested....too late with too little.
His obsequiousness and sycophancy to the disgraced former president over the 4 years of his term have branded Pence, along with christians and evangelicals. He made them look bad.

IMHO

I'm a Christian. I never supported any of it.

"I'm a Christian. I never supported any of it.

I believe you. On both counts."

And many christians did not support Pence or Trump or their approach.
But, Mike Pence wore his faith on his sleeve and used it to propel his political messaging.
For that, the Christian organizations did not criticize him, did not remonstrate.
They need to own that. They need to own all the "Mulligans" they offered Trump, Pence, et al.

FNC has a much better "truth" record than any other "news" outlet.
The MSM's propaganda is on display every day, only showing the democrat's talking points.

We'll see if the new four count indictment is ultimately tossed. The CNN & MSDNC shills are elated about them, the FNC "legal experts" say they are a travesty.

Fox was always the most honest outlet of the MSM. They seem to be flipping, from what I hear. I personally don't watch TV but I know whose opinion to trust.

Finally! The man whose life was on the line on J6, when the trump faithful attempted to find and hang him has finally come out and told the truth. trump should never, NEVER, be placed in a position of power again. Murdoch wants to turn the page. Pence wants to turn the page. But the MAGA faithful are not there yet. Will they ever be?
/----/ Pense is just running for cover so he's not dragged into the democRAT created shytshow.

"....it was a fedsurrection with antifa/blm trying to hang Pence..."

Quit whining about, poster Eder.
Prove it.
Show the forum your homework, your education, your stick-to-it-ness, your serious minded get-er-done manliness.
Quit whining.....and show us credible proof from reliable responsible sources.
And tell the forum WHAT you have done other than whine about it anonymously under a fake name on an American social media gossip site.

Show.
Or go.

I believe you. On both counts."

And many christians did not support Pence or Trump or their approach.
But, Mike Pence wore his faith on his sleeve and used it to propel his political messaging.
For that, the Christian organizations did not criticize him, did not remonstrate.
They need to own that. They need to own all the "Mulligans" they offered Trump, Pence, et al.

Trump did use Pence in this manner and Pence allowed it to happen despite knowing very well who Trump actually was.

I'll never understand it.

Attempted to find and hang him.

STFU.

I like your avatar. How many Ukranians have died since the War was over in March 2022?

That blood is on your dumb fuck hands.

Are you a born again Christian?

Because if you are, all you have to do is ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth of all of this to you, and you won't be in the dark so often.

Sadly I seem to not to be privy to all that is wrong in the world.

ok. but on the other hand, it was a fedsurrection with antifa/blm trying to hang Pence, right?
Don't be stupid. Why would antifa/blm try to stop the certification of Joe BIden? These people were flying trump flags and shouting their intent to hang Pence...because he would not listen to trump and overturn the people's will.

GROW A BRAIN!

Trump did use Pence in this manner and Pence allowed it to happen despite knowing very well who Trump actually was.

I'll never understand it.
The same is true of McConnell. He used trump and now he realizes he was enabling a man that is the greatest threat to our union since the Civil War.

Don't be stupid. Why would antifa/blm try to stop the certification of Joe BIden? These people were flying trump flags and shouting their intent to hang Pence...because he would not listen to trump and overturn the people's will.

GROW A BRAIN!
Pence is a RINO, that makes him as disgusting as you jimboliar.
Real Americans will not support your Reichbots.

Forum List

Back