Fox News Continues Ratings Slump While Competition Gains

You know what Fox News Does Best?

They stoke the fires of libturd hatred,, makes they blood boil, they azzes itch for a sniff..ahhhh yes.. Fox is good at pissing off da libturds..
Which is what a 'fair & balanced' news organization should do, correct?

:lol:

Fox News rocks. They have the best looking ladies, the most honest news, and they are fair and balanced.
Yeah - real lookers! :lol:

gretchen_carlson_081.jpg

She looks pretty good to me.
I understand: you're a Republican!

Who produced these stats?
You do not know how to click the link in the first sentence of the OP?

No wonder you're Rightwing - you're a dope! :lol:

Oh I read the article but it didn't state who produced the stats. The link provided by Warrior102 did state that it was done by Neilson (sp). Not sure if they were referring to the same stats. I find it's better to ask than to assume. And that's some advice you should also heed.
There is a link in the first sentence, dope!

You know what Fox News Does Best?

They stoke the fires of libturd hatred,, makes they blood boil, they azzes itch for a sniff..ahhhh yes.. Fox is good at pissing off da libturds..

Yes Fox news needs more people like Ed Shultz working for them

Oh I read the article but it didn't state who produced the stats. The link provided by Warrior102 did state that it was done by Neilson (sp). Not sure if they were referring to the same stats. I find it's better to ask than to assume. And that's some advice you should also heed.

Yes, but that link does not say who produced the stats.

Apparently you're not bright enough to look at the link yourself before you spout off.

You're idiotic OP is a lie Fox News Channel Dominates Again in Q2 with the Top 8 Cable News Programs with Adults 25-54 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

the net change probably does worry the folks at fox. TV is all about trends and so on.

But what is consistant is that fox has the top 8 programs in demo, with Rachel maddcow coming at number 9, and of the cable news shows, fox has the top 12 in ratings, with Rachel maddcow coming in at number 13

Again, the ratings here are all in the range of 2.8 for O Reilly, to 1.02 for Rachel.

So dancing for joy because of a decline while they still stomp is silly.

Laugh when they actually sink below Kieth Oberman.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for the desperate lefties who waste time drawing profound graphs depicting wishful thinking. FOX dominated all other cable news with 12 top shows in the 2nd quarter of 2011. NSNBC 's Rach Maddow scrambled to get to 13 and Anderson Cooper managed to eake out an 18th.

This is becoming redundant, but the latest ratings survey once again has Fox News slouching alone as the only cable news network to lose viewers year-over-year. The decline holds for both total viewers and for the 25-54 year old demographic, with the worst showing a double-digit decline in the demo for primetime.

5884171845_72c98b5a8d_o.jpg

This is an enduring pattern of late for Fox which has been losing audience for months while retaining their top slot in the small pond of cable news.

The next quarter will be interesting in that it will be the first without Fox's big asylum draw, Glenn Beck. Beck's program signs off in two days, after which Beck promises that liberals will pray for the days when he was on TV. If he believes that, his delusions are becoming more severe.

FoxNews is like the boy who cried wolf...

If you lie all the time, sooner or later people stop believing you.

This is becoming redundant, but the latest ratings survey once again has Fox News slouching alone as the only cable news network to lose viewers year-over-year. The decline holds for both total viewers and for the 25-54 year old demographic, with the worst showing a double-digit decline in the demo for primetime.

This is an enduring pattern of late for Fox which has been losing audience for months while retaining their top slot in the small pond of cable news.

The next quarter will be interesting in that it will be the first without Fox's big asylum draw, Glenn Beck. Beck's program signs off in two days, after which Beck promises that liberals will pray for the days when he was on TV. If he believes that, his delusions are becoming more severe.

There are morons in this thread who believe that since FOX is still leading, their ratings haven't declined. :lol:

There are morons in this thread who believe that since FOX is still leading, their ratings haven't declined. :lol:

You certainly nailed the "There are morons in this thread" 100 %

Forum List

Back