Fox News :Fair & Balanced? Hardly! Check Out # of Questions for Each Candidate!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The debate was extremely lopsided. I went to the transcript and counted the question each candidate received. This is the tally:

Trump - 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Bush - 7 questions (one about Trump)

Cruz - 3 questions

Christie - 7 questions (one on Paul, one on Huckabee)

Walker - 8 questions

Huckabee - 6 questions (one about Paul)

Paul - 7 questions ( Paul initiated 2)

Kasich -5 questions (one on Trump)

Republican Debate Read the Transcript of the Primetime Debate

That tally gives some idea how much time was directed to Trump, all of which were negative questions and how much attention the other candidates received. It is noted that some questions were not directed to the candidate to talk about himself, but another candidate.

The mantra "Fair and Balanced" hardly applies to Fox News.

Do you know that the phrase "Faur and Balanced" refers to FOX's intention to present the views of the political right to counter the left wing bias of the MSM? It doesn't really apply here.

Do you know that the phrase "Faur and Balanced" refers to FOX's intention to present the views of the political right to counter the left wing bias of the MSM? It doesn't really apply here.
I don't think that was the intent. I think they are trying to represent that their news station is Fair and Balanced (and unafraid.) I don't think it has any relation to other stations.

Yeah, I left their feedback a note reminding them what made them #1 in cable news. I also reminded them that those same viewers who were turning off the main stream propaganda machines could find other avenues of news and help those same ratings to disappear.

I also commented that it started with the whiny little Megan McCain and has gotten progressively worse.

Perhaps Fox contacted Ivana about mud wrestling the blonde bimbo tramp but when she declined decided to have Megan attack Trump instead.

Had they at least mentioned the senile old McCain had hurled the first insult at Trump and supporters.

Yes, this could be the election that Fox shoots themselves in the foot.

Truthfully, I never saw it coming but am not suprised in this day and time.

Wonder what Carly is giving Fox though, she seems to be where Fox is wanting others to look.

Wouldn't it also be because it took asking different questions to dig a direct answer?

The ones with fewest questions were able to present their pov without having to be prodded as hard

I don't think that was the intent. I think they are trying to represent that their news station is Fair and Balanced (and unafraid.) I don't think it has any relation to other stations.

Actually, it was exactly the intent.

They certainly aren't fair and balanced, and they're just as bad as the brigade of left-leaning media stations they compete with.

They certainly aren't fair and balanced, and they're just as bad as the brigade of left-leaning media stations they compete with.

I can't argue with that but they are the only way anyone is going to get the conservative side. The MSM certainly won't show it.

It's something to scratch your head over.

While it's true that they are the only station competing with the heavily left-leaning stations, what they did to Trump was pretty bad, and a lot of conservatives know it, too. Makes me want to root for the underdog. I've pretty much had it with our media as a whole.

Wouldn't it also be because it took asking different questions to dig a direct answer?

The ones with fewest questions were able to present their pov without having to be prodded as hard
The questions were about different topics, generally.

I was stuck at work all night.
I should go YouTube it to see what all the fuss is about.
Can't believe that the Donald"won"

Drudge had a poll going that evening until the next day, Trump sosared to over 50%, I believe at one point with thousands of votes in.

I think people were angry with the obvious "fix" in to terminate Trump, Trump answered sometimes calmly sometimes more defiantly. When he said, essentially that he wasn't going to be PC. the people loved it.

Last edited:
15%2B-%2B1

I can't help but chuckle when I see so many people that used to cal THE Obama a narcissist come out and support THE Donald

Bump.

It further proves that content=credibility in conservistan. If the guys getting gunned down by the police had been white, you'd have seen the yokels here alarmed; instead , you saw celebrations.

Drudge had a poll going that evening until the next day, Trump sosared to over 50%, I believe at one point with thousands of votes in.

I think people were angry with the obvious "fix" in to terminate Trump, Trump answered sometimes calmly sometimes more defiantly. When he said, essentially that he wasn't going to be PC. the people loved it.

I know I did. Every minute he stays in is a net positive for Clinton. You guys should hold a fund raiser for him.

You know, I didn't get to see much of the GOP debate.

If any of you know, would you please link me to where I can view all of it?

I'd really like that.

Forum List

Back