Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
Apparently a FOX headliner thought it was worth talking about.

Apparently so did columnist for SLATE who wrote the article Kelly was referencing which doesn't change the fact that they and you guys are arguing about the race of Santa Claus so again I ask seriously?

You need to read the referenced link. It is not a matter of the race of Santa Claus. It is a matter of the Fox News person's world perspective. If she can be so limited in her vision and understanding of the world, how can she host a program that is supposed to be unbiased and thoughtful about serious world events. To say to kids, don't worry, Santa is White, is to assume that all kids around the world who believe in Santa are white and/or want Santa to be white. It is to assume that the world population is essentially white or at least her audience is essentially white. While, at the same time, she is supposed to be hosting a program as a true journalist without prejudices and with a broad and thoughtful world view. She shows herself as biased, narrow minded and provincial. THAT is what this story is about, not the race of a fictional character. She also declared that Jesus was white, which is highly debatable. Another indication of her limited, and biased, world view.
Again you people are making a big deal about what race Santa Claus is you can try and spin it anyway you want it doesn't change the bottom line.

Apparently so did columnist for SLATE who wrote the article Kelly was referencing which doesn't change the fact that they and you guys are arguing about the race of Santa Claus so again I ask seriously?

You need to read the referenced link. It is not a matter of the race of Santa Claus. It is a matter of the Fox News person's world perspective. If she can be so limited in her vision and understanding of the world, how can she host a program that is supposed to be unbiased and thoughtful about serious world events. To say to kids, don't worry, Santa is White, is to assume that all kids around the world who believe in Santa are white and/or want Santa to be white. It is to assume that the world population is essentially white or at least her audience is essentially white. While, at the same time, she is supposed to be hosting a program as a true journalist without prejudices and with a broad and thoughtful world view. She shows herself as biased, narrow minded and provincial. THAT is what this story is about, not the race of a fictional character. She also declared that Jesus was white, which is highly debatable. Another indication of her limited, and biased, world view.
Again you people are making a big deal about what race Santa Claus is you can try and spin it anyway you want it doesn't change the bottom line.

You really want to get to the bottom line? Santa was a white guy that owned black slaves.

Blacks have absolutely no buy in to Christmas and should actually be protesting it.

I am sure American retailers would just love that.

Go FOX..you Saudi so and sos.. :eusa_shifty:

Of course Santa is white. Haven't you seen the pictures? Besides that, a black man wouldn't want to live at the North Pole.

and all this time i thought that

santa was a typical white guy

much like obamas grandmother

St. Nicholas was in Turkey, most likely of swarthy or olive complexion. Jesus was Mid Eastern, certainly not blue eyes as in most pictures we see.

Last edited:
Can you prove they aren't?

Are Jews white?

St. Nicholas was not Jewish, as I recall, but Greek.

which is white, of course. As was Jesus Christ.

What "white" part of the world was the fictitious Jesus Christ from?

Germany? England? Italy? Russia maybe?

I suppose this is correct. Because Christ never existed you can make him from anywhere.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. Period, prolly looked like woody allen with a beard :lol:

Woody+Alllen+Hasid.jpg

You really want to get to the bottom line? Santa was a white guy that owned black slaves.

Blacks have absolutely no buy in to Christmas and should actually be protesting it.

I am sure American retailers would just love that.

Go FOX..you Saudi so and sos.. :eusa_shifty:

The bottom line is you guy's are going on and on about the race of a fictional character.

Joe news flash here's a Santa
[ame=http://youtu.be/A68znmdOaeI]Andre Johnson Gives back with his 7th annual Toy Giveaway - YouTube[/ame]

So since a 'conservative' info-babe said this, it must mean that liberals believe Santa is either black, asian or native American?

Jesus as well?

If Aisha Harris want to put a Santa hat on a dildo in her own home, that's fine by me. But we have have facts and many centuries of tradition to keep. Just like the word "marriage" which is one man and one woman.

Just days ago Fox news host Megyn Kelly made one of the most asinine statements in TV news history claiming Jesus and Santa were both white.

She since has vanished and has not been hosting her show or posting on twitter. Could it be fox is a going to let Kelly go to show they are a legitimate network like MSNBC that let Bashier go over comments? Or are they going to continue to show they are nothing but a radical biased network that lets their hosts spew all the garbage they want?

Megyn Kelly has been quite ill for a few days. She continued on with her show until her voice finally gave out. Of course you don't know that because you have never watched the show.

Did she really say Jesus was white? Link?

Santa is white, sure. But Jesus? Doubtful.

Last edited:
MSNBC let Bashir go to cover their asses. That doesn't make them any more of a legitimate network than Fox News.

Just days ago Fox news host Megyn Kelly made one of the most asinine statements in TV news history claiming Jesus and Santa were both white.

She since has vanished and has not been hosting her show or posting on twitter. Could it be fox is a going to let Kelly go to show they are a legitimate network like MSNBC that let Bashier go over comments? Or are they going to continue to show they are nothing but a radical biased network that lets their hosts spew all the garbage they want?

Did Kelly suggest that Santa Crap in Michelle Obama's mouth ?

:fu:

Fox News is based out of NYC, right? If Fox was going to send a Santa north of 110th street, would they send a white Santa?

Just curious.

FOX NEWS SANTA: "Hey, kid. I'm checking my list. Checking it twice. Let me see some Yule ID."

What is racist about saying that Jesus and Santa were white. That is not racist.

This is another liberal wet dream like Fox fired Sarah Palin, Rush and Hannity were about to lose their radio shows. The left never tires of outright lies being substituted for actual events.

Forum List

Back