Fox News More Trusted Than Obama on Global Warming But That's Not The Best Part

Liberals call fox viewers stupid, but believe all of Obama's lies. Even after Gruber called them out saying Obama relied on their stupidity. They still stick up for the both of them. Liberals have no right calling others stupid.
You are stupid.
I don't care what you think, but you're man crush thinks you are an idiot. The bad part is you agree with him. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

rubes believe and trust people telling them what they want to hear simply because they are telling them what they want to hear.
that trust does not somehow lend veracity to the claims.

Let's see... you've been here less than month and you would know this how?
Wow! FOX news. Stupid people watch FOX news. Fact!
University Study Fox Viewers More Misinformed - US News
Furthermore, a different university study says FOX viewers are less informed than people who watch no news at all. Yup, they`re dumber than my goldfish.
Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes
Your sources are stupid. Fox News viewers are geniuses compared to the retards on the left.
Then you explain why a good number of this site is so disgusted with Fox News. Just this alone. That's left, right and center. Do you know other news media that has this kind of reputation? Think outside this site what they think about Fox. If you have brain analyze what (example) Hanity was saying.
Depotoo... Answer to your question. I've visiting this site for a long time. I just didn't have time to become a member till I hired someone to replace me here in US and abroad. Currently I'm here in Montpellier France south of Paris.

Saint Leo....

I don't remember...was the the one seated to the left or the right of Christ at the last supper?

None of the apostles were names Leo, hun.

Saint Leo....

I don't remember...was the the one seated to the left or the right of Christ at the last supper?

So Leo became a saint how exactly?

There are several saint Leos - they were all popes, with the exception of one who was bishop.

There are a bazillion saints.

So St. Leo was nothing special....much like the "report" I'm sure.

Saint Leo....

There are several saint Leos - they were all popes, with the exception of one who was bishop.

That's isn't what I said. Your reading comprehension is as poor as your knowledge of the Last Supper.

Saint Leo....

That's isn't what I said. Your reading comprehension is as poor as your knowledge of the Last Supper.

And where exactly do you get your knowledge of the last supper from?

And while we're at it...tell us what was so special about St. Leo.

Furthermore, a different university study says FOX viewers are less informed than people who watch no news at all. Yup, they`re dumber than my goldfish.

Of course a snooty university study found that stupid people watch Fox. Just ask any college student. They'll tell ya.

Watching Fox is very unpopular. Obama says so ...so it must be true!!!

Considering the Op didn't finish high school and dwells in a trailer, you have to take her like a fart in the wind
No...I think you meant a mouse fart in a hurricane..... but you're so smart...it must have slipped your mind.

Considering the Op didn't finish high school and dwells in a trailer, you have to take her like a fart in the wind
No...I think you meant a mouse fart in a hurricane..... but you're so smart...it must have slipped your mind.
Hhemeroids don't have minds.

And where exactly do you get your knowledge of the last supper from?

And while we're at it...tell us what was so special about St. Leo.

Catechism.

And here you go. You can read all about them yourself.

Saints A to Z L - Saints Angels - Catholic Online

Forum List

Back