Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

Unlike a good investigator you are jumping to conclusions. You have not supplied any information for your theory and therefore should be more open minded about what happened. As I have said, there have been other news stories that went out before it happened. It doesnt mean there is a conspiracy with every one of them.

I am not jumping to conclusions ,,I am asking reasonable questions as opposed to your make theoretical scenarios that would explain the incident

I am not jumping to conclusions ,,I am asking reasonable questions as opposed to your make theoretical scenarios that would explain the incident

I think that I and some other people believe that you are saying that the since two news organizations report the fall of the building early then it must be part of a conspiracy. Are you not saying this?

i am saying like with so many things surrounding 911 it raises a red flag and leaves unanswered questions and the answers . are not forth coming...why?...its just like..I cant see the pentagon footage... WHY ?..that link you posted ..for years the bbc called it urban legend until bbc staff..started saying the tapes where destroyed..then they admitted it and I belive mistakenly broadcast the request to anyone who had a copy
...not expecting them to surface... but they did..I have watched this all unfold

Last edited:
.for years the bbc called it urban legend until bbc staff..started saying the tapes where destroyed..then they admitted it and I belive mistakenly broadcast the request to anyone who had a copy
...not expecting them to surface... but they did..I have watched this all unfold

If what you are saying is true then maybe the BBC doesnt want it to surface since it was an obvious blunder. I assume it cannot look good for one of the top regarded news agencies in the world to state something had happened before it actually did. It doesnt have to raise any eyebrows. This makes a lot more sense than the American govt informing a major news agency that they are planning to attack itself.

Eots here are some credible people who think that the attacks were as the news agencies report:
Here is the link for the Popular mechanics 9/11 article which had numerous scientists, engineers, professors, people with very high degrees and it isn't the only one out there! This is just ONE of the sources I showed you and it consisted of 70+ individuals.
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Here is are some links which shows numerous professors collaborated on papers that shows the fall of the twin towers:
http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html
World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects - Civil Engineering - The University of Sydney
BBC News | AMERICAS | How the World Trade Center fell
mceer.buffalo.edu/meetings/AEI/presentations/06Mlakar-paper.pdf
http://news.uns.purdue.edu/x/2007a/0...ffmannWTC.html

They each have a great number of people who agree it was done by terrorists.

Here are two links that show COUNTLESS professors that agree with the TRUE story of 9/11
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - The Paper
Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and controlled demolition - Structural and Civil Engineers against Controlled Demolition

oh please stop using that pathetic popular mechanics as a source.Its the warren commission report of the kennedy assassination.It does not address many important things that occured that day,has many omissions and distortions, and David Ray Griffith has debunked those popular mechanics myths in his very well researched book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING. an answer to popular mechaincs and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.seeing you only read parts of posts though you'll probably not see what I posted on Griffiths book though.publications like popular mechanics and those other propaganda sources you listed that defend the official version are lies and disinformation.Griffith has debunked those disinformation sources as well.Those old laughable sites you listed have been debunked by Griffith and many other experts Eots has referred you to before but you always ignore.

Last edited:
oh please stop using that pathetic popular mechanics as a source.Its the warren commission report of the kennedy assassination.it does not address many important things that occured that day and david ray griffith has debunked those popular mechanics myths in his very well researched book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING an answer to popular mechaincs and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.seeing you only read parts of posts though you'll probably not see what I posted on Griffiths book though.publications like popular mechanics and those other propganda sources you listed that defend the official version are lies and disinformation.

if you want a really good laugh check out the list of experts they consulted it is truly laughable...

I guarantee that for the next horrible event that happens in the future, there will be people who believe the govt is behind it.

Thats because the majority of the time they DID orchestrate it all.:rolleyes: I just proved in that post that many of those conspiracys you listed were done by the government.Im not going to repeat it for you just cause your in denial about it and choose to ignore facts.

no, he doesnt post facts, he posts bullshit
just like you

if you morons would actually look and understand, you would see that the facts back the official story
there is NO cover up

now, is there info that hasnt been released, no fucking doubt, you wont get to see everything

No he DOES and so do I,your the moron not actually reading and understanding the facts.the facts DONT back the official story frady cat.start reading books and go to these 9/11 truth sites instead of listening to the corporate controlled media which has brainwashed you with their lies and propaganda.

DiveCons basic argument......blah... blah... moron for .blah ...blah...... bullshit you do...no you are..... morons like you ....blah ..blah... bullshit

yep thats his argument he comes up with all the time like most people do here.I think Im going to put him on my ignore list,he's not worth the effort.He's just a troll posting to get reactions out of us.At least Big D TRYS to back up what he says.

Last edited:
Air Crash Analysis
Cleveland Center regional air traffic control

Bill Crowley special agent, FBI

Ron Dokell president, Demolition Consultants

Richard Gazarik staff writer, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Yates Gladwell pilot, VF Corp.

Michael K. Hynes, Ed.D.,
ATP, CFI, A&P/IA president, Hynes Aviation Services; expert, aviation crashes

Ed Jacoby Jr. director,
New York State Emergency Management Office (Ret.); chairman, New York State Disaster Preparedness Commission (Ret.)

Johnstown-Cambria County Airport Authority

Cindi Lash staff writer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Matthew McCormick manager, survival factors division, National Transportation Safety Board (Ret.)

Wallace Miller coroner, Somerset County, PA

Robert Nagan meteorological technician, Climate Services Branch, National Climatic Data Center

Dave Newell director, aviation and travel, VF Corp.

James O’Toole politics editor, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Pennsylvania State Police Public Information Office

Jeff Pillets senior writer,
The Record, Hackensack, NJ

Jeff Rienbold director, Flight 93 National Memorial, National Park Service

Dennis Roddy staff writer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Master Sgt. David Somdahl public affairs officer,
119th Wing, North Dakota
Air National Guard

Mark Stahl photographer; eyewitness, United Airlines Flight 93 crash scene

now patriots queastion 911

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." AE911Truth

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Air Crash Analysis
Cleveland Center regional air traffic control

Bill Crowley special agent, FBI

Ron Dokell president, Demolition Consultants

Richard Gazarik staff writer, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Yates Gladwell pilot, VF Corp.

Michael K. Hynes, Ed.D.,
ATP, CFI, A&P/IA president, Hynes Aviation Services; expert, aviation crashes

Ed Jacoby Jr. director,
New York State Emergency Management Office (Ret.); chairman, New York State Disaster Preparedness Commission (Ret.)

Johnstown-Cambria County Airport Authority

Cindi Lash staff writer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Matthew McCormick manager, survival factors division, National Transportation Safety Board (Ret.)

Wallace Miller coroner, Somerset County, PA

Robert Nagan meteorological technician, Climate Services Branch, National Climatic Data Center

Dave Newell director, aviation and travel, VF Corp.

James O’Toole politics editor, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Pennsylvania State Police Public Information Office

Jeff Pillets senior writer,
The Record, Hackensack, NJ

Jeff Rienbold director, Flight 93 National Memorial, National Park Service

Dennis Roddy staff writer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Master Sgt. David Somdahl public affairs officer,
119th Wing, North Dakota
Air National Guard

Mark Stahl photographer; eyewitness, United Airlines Flight 93 crash scene

now patriots queastion 911

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).
"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." AE911Truth

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

oh please stop using that pathetic popular mechanics as a source.Its the warren commission report of the kennedy assassination.It does not address many important things that occured that day,has many omissions and distortions, and David Ray Griffith has debunked those popular mechanics myths in his very well researched book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING. an answer to popular mechaincs and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.seeing you only read parts of posts though you'll probably not see what I posted on Griffiths book though.publications like popular mechanics and those other propaganda sources you listed that defend the official version are lies and disinformation.Griffith has debunked those disinformation sources as well.Those old laughable sites you listed have been debunked by Griffith and many other experts Eots has referred you to before but you always ignore.

Stop using popular mechanics as a source? Did you not read anything in that post you quoted from me? As I have said a good number of times there are countless number of people that I have used to back up my opinion.

So what was it that was ridiculous from the collection on from the list I gave? Were the people with PHD's unqualified? How about the people with P.E., S.E., S.B., S.M., or the other degrees listed? How about a professors of engineering? Would those people know anything about a building collapse? Would you think that the director of aviation for the VF Corp would know anything about a plane crash? Why don't you read Dr. Mlakars paper that I posted about the Pentagon? Would you think that the the winner of the 2003 Forensic Engineer of the Year know anything about this?www.ascetcfe.org/files/pdf/PaulMlakar_bio.doc

Also, I have seen Griffins book before I even went on this website. It is nothing special. Some of his points can be easily disputed. For example, he says that the steel on the wtc building couldn't have soften enough to collapse because the temp of the gasoline on a plane in flight will be just slightly lower than what is needed to do so. He completely ignores the fact that the temp would OBVIOUSLY increase from the friction caused when the plane hit the tower. Do you know that Griffin was a professor in philosophy and theology! He does not have a P.h.D. in psychics and is not and expert on aviation, engineering, construction, and construction UNLIKE my sources I used. I don't know why you would take his word, but not he individual who won the Forensic Engineer Award! It is interesting that you state I do not read your post throughout when it seems conspicuous that your hardly reading any of mine!

Last edited:
Boy you can say that again.He falls for lies and propaganda constantly.
yep thats his argument he comes up with all the time like most people do here.I think Im going to put him on my ignore list,he's not worth the effort.He's just a troll posting to get reactions out of us.At least Big D TRYS to back up what he says.

I have read everything that you all said and went to the links that you recommended. Nothing that you nor Alex Jones stated is convincing to me. I have read and watched EVERYTHING you have placed in front of me but the fact is your side is just not convincing. I will admit that I believed in conspiracy theories in the past, but this one just doesnt add up. You say that I fall for propaganda when you seem to take whatever jones says to heart. Sorry, but I need more evidence than what someone guy says on his website.

Last edited:
Thats because the majority of the time they DID orchestrate it all.:rolleyes: I just proved in that post that many of those conspiracys you listed were done by the government.Im not going to repeat it for you just cause your in denial about it and choose to ignore facts.

Stating opinion is not fact. You posted that according to Zogby, 40% of Americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job and your "proof" is your claim that you read it but never supplied a link. Meanwhile, I have posted the REAL zogby poll and proved that it was only 4.7% of Americans.

Stop using popular mechanics as a source? Did you not read anything in that post you quoted from me? As I have said a good number of times there are countless number of people that I have used to back up my opinion.

So what was it that was ridiculous from the collection on from the list I gave? Were the people with PHD's unqualified? How about the people with P.E., S.E., S.B., S.M., or the other degrees listed? How about a professors of engineering? Would those people know anything about a building collapse? Would you think that the director of aviation for the VF Corp would know anything about a plane crash? Why don't you read Dr. Mlakars paper that I posted about the Pentagon? Would you think that the the winner of the 2003 Forensic Engineer of the Year know anything about this?www.ascetcfe.org/files/pdf/PaulMlakar_bio.doc

Also, I have seen Griffins book before I even went on this website. It is nothing special. Do you know that Griffin was a professor in philosophy and theology! He does not have a P.h.D. in psychics and is not and expert on aviation, engineering, construction, and construction UNLIKE my sources I used. It is interesting that you state I do not read your post throughout when it seems conspicuous that your hardly reading any of mine!

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service
. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.

Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
if you want a really good laugh check out the list of experts they consulted it is truly laughable...

You have made this claim before but never seem willing to back it up. What was laughable about the my list? Here is my list of experts again: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...erpetrated-the-9-11-attacks-5.html#post926058
I have supplied EXPERTS from many different backgrounds. How about Dr. Mlakar? You never made any comment about him or his report and as I said he is the winner of the 2003 Forensic Engineer Award. (http://mceer.buffalo.edu/meetings/AE...akar-paper.pdf, www.ascetcfe.org/files/pdf/PaulMlakar_bio.doc)

Or how about Clint Oster you also never showed how he was not an adequate source. He worked on the popular mechanics article you all think so little of. Meanwhile, according to his university's website, "he is He has been a consultant on aviation and other transportation issues to the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, NASA, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, state and local governments, and private sector companies in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Russia, and Australia. He is also an accident investigator for the Indy Racing League. Professor Oster received a B.S.E. from Princeton University, an M.S. from Carnegie-Mellon University, and a Ph.D. from Harvard University."
Faculty/Research - School of Public Affairs and Environmental Sciences, IU Bloomington

I also posted a paper from Thomas W. Eagar, Sc.D., P.E. about the fall of the twin towers. You never said how this man doesnt know what he is talking about so why dont you do so now? I know you wont. This gentleman is a professor at MIT of a number of engineering classes.
Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation

I also had countless other like this that I will not go into. It is funny how you can say that my experts are laughable when never seem to back this up how undistinguished they are. You made the statement now back it up!

Last edited:

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service
. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]
... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.
The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).
Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

More expert opinions!

Here is one paper on why the WTC building collapsed:
http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/405.pdf
-Zdeněk P. Bažant- Professor at Northwestern

his credentials:
"Engineer Zdeněk P. Bažant is best known as a world leader in scaling research in solid mechanics (1–6). His research focuses on the effect of structure size on structural strength as it relates to the failure behavior of the structure. He also has made outstanding advances in structural stability (7), fracture mechanics (8), the micromechanics of material damage (8–10), concrete creep (11–13), and probabilistic mechanics (6, 8, 14). He was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 1996 and to the National Academy of Sciences in 2002, 1 of only 153 members with such a dual appointment. In his Inaugural Article (1), published in this issue of PNAS, Bažant presents a simple justification of the scaling laws for the fracture of quasibrittle materials such as concrete, rock, fiber composites, and sea ice."
Inaugural Article: Biography of Zdeněk P. Bažant
Civil and Environmental Engineering - Faculty Profile - Zdenek Bazant

"That impact was too much, and no building could possibly withstand such weight, so floor after floor came down in what we call progressive collapse"
Jets hit towers in most vulnerable spots / Killers appear to have known where to strike
-Hassan Astaneh
His Creditentials:
"CEE professor Hassan Astaneh has been teaching at Berkeley since 1986. He has taught classes on the design of steel structures and advanced steel design engineering mechanics-static. He is an expert in the effects of disasters on steel structures and has testified before Congress on how the structural integrity of the World Trade Center reacted to the terrorist attack."
Engineering News, Date

Here is a link for a full analysis of why all three WTC buildings collapsed:
Key Findings of NIST’s June 2004 Progress Report on the Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster
-National institute of Standard and technology

"This paper uses a finite element model to investigate the stability of the Twin-Towers of the World Trade Center, New York for a number of different fire scenarios."
Edinburgh Research Archive : Item 1842/1216
by
Dr. Asif Usmani
Dr. Y.C. Chung
Dr. Jose Torero
Each of their individual credit MORE than speak for themselves. Just read these below and you will be convinced.
Fire Safety Engineering
Fire Safety Engineering

"The exterior structure is comprised of columns. The vertical load bearing members and the horizontal elements called "beams." When the plane impacted the building, it severely damaged those exterior columns. The following fire further damaged the support columns. So it was a two step event; initial damage by plane and further damage or subsequent loss of structural stability that caused the building to fail. "
CNN.com - Tod Rittenhouse: Why the World Trade Center collapsed - September 13, 2001
-Todd Rittenhouse
His credentials:

"Tod Rittenhouse is an expert in blast engineering from the international consulting engineering firm Weidlinger Associates and has been the blast engineer for a number of embassies and government buildings."

CNN.com - Tod Rittenhouse: Why the World Trade Center collapsed - September 13, 2001

"Eventually, the loss of strength and stiffness of the materials resulting from the fire, combined with the initial impact damage, would have caused a failure of the truss system supporting a floor, or the remaining perimeter columns, or even the internal core, or some combination. Failure of the flooring system would have subsequently allowed the perimeter columns to buckle outwards. Regardless of which of these possibilities actually occurred, it would have resulted in the complete collapse of at least one complete story at the level of impact.

Once one story collapsed all floors above would have begun to fall. The huge mass of falling structure would gain momentum, crushing the structurally intact floors below, resulting in catastrophic failure of the entire structure."
New York Architecture Images- World Trade Center

His credentials more than speak for themselves:
Tim Wilkinson - Civil Engineering - The University of Sydney

Can't be serious? Have you ever seen a local newscast? This happens all the time. In fact, I am surprised that there actually isn't more of this on the internet. Their video was probably behind as they were getting word of what was going on. Do you believe that before the government attacked itself on 9/11 they were actually dumb enough to inform every local newscasters in the country what they were going to do? How many people would then be in on the hoax? You need more than this to make your point.

If you believe have such conclusive proof then why do such few people believe the government is behind the attacks?

This is really scraping at the bottom of the barrel.you need to look at that newscast again cause they were NOT behind.They were all up to the minute on it for at LEAST 3 weeks all fighting to be first.Havent you ever seen on local news where they say things like important news break,you will see this only on channel 5,or you will see it here on channel 9 FIRST? News stations are always fighting to be the first with news stories.Theres no way in hell they would have reported it 23 minutes before it falls unless it was already scripted. obviously you only looked at like a few minutes of the things that 911truth.org website says if you went there at all because the evidence there is overwhelming that it was an inside job with constant updates all the time.It takes dozens and dozens of hours to look through that material there to see all the information there they have that proves it all.thats what I did.you cant just look at it for only a few minutes and make a decision.LOL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back