Fox News Reveals its RINO Deep State allegiances after Trump's speech.

Fox News might as well go full libtard after tomorrow, conservatives will no longer be watching.

I'm not surprised, Fox news is part of the "Big 7 Media Outlets that can report the election."

I knew it was only a matter of time before you fucking idiots turned against your beloved Fox News.
Because when they have to state the facts...the numbers...the hard data....instead of spinning lies about Trump, you poor sorry mindless little children start to cry and whine.
Get your butthurt cream before supplies run out.
LOL

Fox News might as well go full libtard after tomorrow, conservatives will no longer be watching.

I'm not surprised, Fox news is part of the "Big 7 Media Outlets that can report the election."

I knew it was only a matter of time before you fucking idiots turned against your beloved Fox News.
Because when they have to state the facts...the numbers...the hard data....instead of spinning lies about Trump, you poor sorry mindless little children start to cry and whine.
LOL

So....who's next on your list of Trump Traitors?
Don't you realize that the rats are jumping ship?
You going down with the ship?
LOL

LOL
All this time they loved FOX but a Muslim is part owner..

LOL

Yeah, go hide under your bed after you watch YouTube propaganda put out by Putin, you stupid idiot.

I dont trust Fox News and do not watch Fox since Rupert turned over the family business to his greedy unwashed lib heirs

LOL

Yeah, go hide under your bed after you watch YouTube propaganda put out by Putin, you stupid idiot.

LOL

You dumbass!!
A whole shit load of us dumped FUX 4 years ago.

LOL

You dumbass!!
I stopped watching before that even. Guess they need to cater to the left now to keep their jobs?

I dont trust Fox News and do not watch Fox since Rupert turned over the family business to his greedy unwashed lib heirs
And thats the truth right there.

LOL

You dumbass!!
I stopped watching before that even. Guess they need to cater to the left now to keep their jobs?

Exactly right.

LOL

You dumbass!!

This.

Most real conservatives (not television elites) have been onto Fox's bullshit for years.

This is the moment they finally showed their true colors in public.

Forum List

Back