FOX News Stuck Covering Hunter Biden

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
I have access to cable tv in a community room. Hilarious last night. Turned on FOX,. I believe the FIVE was on. It was Hunter, Hunter, Hunter and this was just covering jury selection. One would think Hunter was running for president or something.

Then there is the talk of drugs, drugs, drugs ... Hunter is like much of America. But MAGA has sympathy for active users, not recovered users.

The moral equivalency thing is falling flat. Especially when the FOX talking heads keep attacking Jill Biden for going into court to support her step son.

Joe will find some way of saving his 'bad' boy.

Still, it's something else besides the former president being convicted, that will tarnish America's reputation even more.

Wait so MSM is only to cover trials involving people running for POTUS?

The RWingers love drug addicts. Talk about irony.

1717519857112.jpeg

Joe will find some way of saving his 'bad' boy.

Still, it's something else besides the former president being convicted, that will tarnish America's reputation even more.

Hunter is not running for political office. He was on drugs. Most of America has a friend or relation in Hunter's shoes. This attacking Hunter as a drug addict is a narrative that turns people off.

Then I remember that drug-addled, rightwing conservative Talk Show Host you all celebrated and defended -- Rush Limbaugh

I have access to cable tv in a community room. Hilarious last night. Turned on FOX,. I believe the FIVE was on. It was Hunter, Hunter, Hunter and this was just covering jury selection. One would think Hunter was running for president or something.

Then there is the talk of drugs, drugs, drugs ... Hunter is like much of America. But MAGA has sympathy for active users, not recovered users.

The moral equivalency thing is falling flat. Especially when the FOX talking heads keep attacking Jill Biden for going into court to support her step son.

I'm curious as to how they can prove that Hunter was on drugs the day that he filled out the gun buyers form?
I lie on mine, because I asked the gun show person if marijuana was considered a drug. She said: "Just put no, if you don't put no, your form won't pass scrutiny."

I'm curious as to how they can prove that Hunter was on drugs the day that he filled out the gun buyers form?
I lie on mine, because I asked the gun show person if marijuana was considered a drug. She said: "Just put no, if you don't put no, your form won't pass scrutiny."
The only way to prove it is dropping a UA on the buyer. If that was required I'd go back 48 hours later after drinking pectin the night before.

The only way to prove it is dropping a UA on the buyer. If that was required I'd go back 48 hours later after drinking pectin the night before.
I know from experience that your place of employment can force you to take UA tests with freeze dried urine, or a straight friend's that is less than a month old. They didn't have any of those little bottles at the gun show. Don't give big brother any ideas. They'll be refusing sales to real Americans that aren't drug test savvy.

Forum List

Back