Fox News Sunday Anchors Upset About Obama's Job Growth:

EPA regulations
Higher taxes
Dodd Frank
Zero interest rates
Obamacare
etc.
Do you understand any of that? do you grok that burdening companies with additional taxes and regulations makes them not produce more profits, leading to more hiring? Or are you a one dimensional cess pool of liberal talking points?

Just curious....does killing Osama Bin Laden and ending two wars count for anything?

That's what it is.....all the Republicans are up tight and unhappy unless they've got a couple of wars going to feed their Military/Industrial complex. You know....the one president Eisenhower warned everybody about:

I did, asshole. Every piece of legislation passed by Dems in the first 2 years was accompanied by thousands of pages of new regulations.
No, killing OBL, which was a program initiated by Bush, and ending one war (We are still in Afghanistan) on Bush's timetable but without precautions, counts for exactly nothing in a discussion on Obama's failed economic policies.

MORE RIGHT WING BULLSHIT

Job killing regulations.
corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

TrickleDown.gif

GOP-strat_egy.jpg

look!..cartoons and funny captions...less trouble than actually forming your own opinions and expressing them, huh?

GOING TO REFUTE ANYTHING I POST, EVEN THE TOONS? Didn't think so low informed one!

hOgClCG.jpg

I'll check back periodically to see if you can come up with an original thought, or if cut and paste cartoons comprises your whole repertoire

Libturds can't make up their minds whether Reagan cut taxes or raised taxes. The fact is he cut marginal rates to the lowest they had been since the 1920s. He also cut regulations and Carter's price controls on the production of domestic oil. As a result, the price of oil declined from $35/bbl to under $10/bbl.

Virtually everything libturds say about Reagan is a lie.

He did both.

He cut taxes on the wealthy, then raised them for the middle and lower classes.

He put brand new taxes on TIPS, Unemployment and put a cut off on SSI Death benefits.

He was also one of the biggest liars in the history of the United States Presidency. And? Admitted it.

Oh puhleeeze! Obama lies every time he opens his mouth. Every speech he gives is packed full of lies. the same goes for Clinton.

Every president since Truman has raised SS Taxes and cut benefits.

Reagan took a large percentage of people off the income tax rolls altogether. Why you think people who make the bulk of their income from TIPs shouldn't have to pay taxes on them is beyond what any rational person can comprehend.

Tax Cuts. One of the few areas where Reaganomists claim success without embarrassment is taxation. Didn't the Reagan administration, after all, slash income taxes in 1981, and provide both tax cuts and "fairness" in its highly touted tax reform law of 1986? Hasn't Ronald Reagan, in the teeth of opposition, heroically held the line against all tax increases?

The answer, unfortunately, is no. In the first place, the famous "tax cut" of 1981 did not cut taxes at all. It's true that tax rates for higher-income brackets were cut; but for the average person, taxes rose, rather than declined.

The Myths of Reaganomics

IncomeGrowth1980sTop1Bottom99.jpg

586612373.jpg

hmmmm, wrong, and your chart doesn't have anything to do with taxes.

LMAO..the graph comes from something called the "Maddow Blog"..well, THAT'S a reliable "source"...

Perhaps you would believe the same chart from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
unnamed.jpg

Or very similar information from the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
CA-Job-Growth-300x225.jpg

perhaps I believe that the gvt lies, too, to promote whatever agenda they're pushing at the time.....record numbers on food stamps..record numbers of unemployed...record numbers of illegals invading.....yeah..everything is fine....you may now return to your television for further instructions, little hyperpartisan...

You are free to believe any crazy conspiracy theory you want, but when you say it in public, you should expect people to call you crazy.

That's nice.

but back on topic, now..

Do you deny that the u.s. gvt lies to its citizens?

Do you believe everything they tell you? Why or why not?

Do you think that because some government "agency" publishes a graph it is automatically true?

Do you believe the u.s. gvt has engineered false flags in order to further an agenda?

Do you believe the press is "free" and "honest" and not infiltrated by operatives to disseminate propaganda?

I believe you are a crazy right wing conspiracy nut.

LMAO..the graph comes from something called the "Maddow Blog"..well, THAT'S a reliable "source"...

unnamed.jpg

Or very similar information from the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation

perhaps I believe that the gvt lies, too, to promote whatever agenda they're pushing at the time.....record numbers on food stamps..record numbers of unemployed...record numbers of illegals invading.....yeah..everything is fine....you may now return to your television for further instructions, little hyperpartisan...

You are free to believe any crazy conspiracy theory you want, but when you say it in public, you should expect people to call you crazy.

That's nice.

but back on topic, now..

Do you think that because some government "agency" publishes a graph it is automatically true?

Do you believe the u.s. gvt has engineered false flags in order to further an agenda?

Do you believe the press is "free" and "honest" and not infiltrated by operatives to disseminate propaganda?

I believe you're dodging and trying to change the subject.

unnamed.jpg

That's nice.

but back on topic, now..

Not really. I just never learned how to have a conversation with someone so delusional. While there has been no shortage of unethical people in politics, the government as a whole isn't out to get you. All I get from you is "THE GUBMENT IS OUT TO KILL US ALL......THE SKY IS FALLING......THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!"

That's nice.

but back on topic, now..

Not really. I just never learned how to have a conversation with someone so delusional. While there has been no shortage of unethical people in politics, the government as a whole isn't out to get you. All I get from you is "THE GUBMENT IS OUT TO KILL US ALL......THE SKY IS FALLING......THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!"

I never posted anything of the sort...as usual you resort to drama, hyperbole, exaggeration and fantasy.

I notice you won't go anywhere near actually responding to those simple, straightforward questions...they make you uncomfortable, obviously...

Libturds can't make up their minds whether Reagan cut taxes or raised taxes. The fact is he cut marginal rates to the lowest they had been since the 1920s. He also cut regulations and Carter's price controls on the production of domestic oil. As a result, the price of oil declined from $35/bbl to under $10/bbl.

Virtually everything libturds say about Reagan is a lie.

He did both.

He cut taxes on the wealthy, then raised them for the middle and lower classes.

He put brand new taxes on TIPS, Unemployment and put a cut off on SSI Death benefits.

He was also one of the biggest liars in the history of the United States Presidency. And? Admitted it.

Oh puhleeeze! Obama lies every time he opens his mouth. Every speech he gives is packed full of lies. the same goes for Clinton.

Every president since Truman has raised SS Taxes and cut benefits.

Reagan took a large percentage of people off the income tax rolls altogether. Why you think people who make the bulk of their income from TIPs shouldn't have to pay taxes on them is beyond what any rational person can comprehend.

Tax Cuts. One of the few areas where Reaganomists claim success without embarrassment is taxation. Didn't the Reagan administration, after all, slash income taxes in 1981, and provide both tax cuts and "fairness" in its highly touted tax reform law of 1986? Hasn't Ronald Reagan, in the teeth of opposition, heroically held the line against all tax increases?

The answer, unfortunately, is no. In the first place, the famous "tax cut" of 1981 did not cut taxes at all. It's true that tax rates for higher-income brackets were cut; but for the average person, taxes rose, rather than declined.

The Myths of Reaganomics

IncomeGrowth1980sTop1Bottom99.jpg

586612373.jpg

hmmmm, wrong, and your chart doesn't have anything to do with taxes.

Ronnie who took US from pay Go system of SS, to "save it", to a surplus of nearly $2.8 trillion today? That was used to hide the REAL costs of Gov't when his tax cuts for the rich were imposed, even though he tripled the debt (even with the 11 tax increases on the working man)?

NOW that money needs to be paid back, and the GOP are fukkn deadbeats!

17.ss_full.jpg

supply-side-tent.jpg

Last edited:

That's nice.

but back on topic, now..

I never posted anything of the sort...as usual you resort to drama, hyperbole, exaggeration and fantasy.

I notice you won't go anywhere near actually responding to those simple, straightforward questions...they make you uncomfortable, obviously...

OK.
1.No. While I already said I knew individuals in the government lie regularly, The government as a whole doesn't. Even when shrub was lying about weapons of mass destruction, there were people who said he was lying. Even Colin Powell says he was given untrue information, but it wasn't the government doing it. It was shrub.
2. Some things might be couched in a way to further a certain view, but that is far different from the totally untrustworthy monster you seem to believe in.
3. I believe the numbers given are accurate.
4. False flags are nuts.
5. The legitimate press is free and honest even if the bean counters sometimes run them more like a reality show than a news department. The purely partisan hacks who rarely if ever correct their proven misinformation, but continue intentionally reporting their falsehoods are not legitimate.

Of course you will take my acknowledgement of less than perfect government and press as justification of your exaggerated paranoia. It is anything but that.

That's nice.

but back on topic, now..

OK.
1.No. While I already said I knew individuals in the government lie regularly, The government as a whole doesn't. Even when shrub was lying about weapons of mass destruction, there were people who said he was lying. Even Colin Powell says he was given untrue information, but it wasn't the government doing it. It was shrub.
2. Some things might be couched in a way to further a certain view, but that is far different from the totally untrustworthy monster you seem to believe in.
3. I believe the numbers given are accurate.
4. False flags are nuts.
5. The legitimate press is free and honest even if the bean counters sometimes run them more like a reality show than a news department. The purely partisan hacks who rarely if ever correct their proven misinformation, but continue intentionally reporting their falsehoods are not legitimate.

Of course you will take my acknowledgement of less than perfect government and press as justification of your exaggerated paranoia. It is anything but that.

thanks..I disagree with your opinion on #4 and #5...

history proves that governments use false flag attacks to further an agenda ..
see "gulf of tonkin incident"

...and I thought everyone knew by now that the media is infiltrated and has nothing to do with reporting "news"...the purpose of media is to be used by the government to sway/form public opinion.

you can see it every day...but for even more depth see "operation mockingbird"

..and then you can call me some more names and declare yourself the "winner"..LMAO

• Raw Jobs Numbers the Press Won't Disclose Paint an Even Uglier Picture Than Currently Reported
    newsbusters.org ^ | 10/4/2015 | Tom Blumer
    In their coverage of government and other economic reports, the business press routinely tells readers that the figures they are relaying are "seasonally adjusted." That is, raw results are smoothed out to supposedly "remove normal, recurring variations" in data. There's one notable exception: The government's monthly employment report. As has been their habit for as long as I have been following these things, various Associated Press reports in the past several days (examples here, here and here) and at yesterday's New York Times failed to tag yesterday's reported gain in payroll jobs of 142,000 as "seasonally adjusted." There appears to...

Worst recovery on record. SLowest job growth post recession ever. Lowest workforce participation rate since hte 1970s.
Yeah Obama's economic policies are failrues.

Can you be specific on perhaps 10 of these policies?
Wall Street is doing great.
All of the retires in my Town are far wealthier than they were under GW before the crash.
Construction, both residential and commercial is booming.
All of these disasters in a Blue State.

Time for you to post an ad hominem.
EPA regulations
Higher taxes
Dodd Frank
Zero interest rates
Obamacare
etc.
Do you understand any of that? do you grok that burdening companies with additional taxes and regulations makes them not produce more profits, leading to more hiring? Or are you a one dimensional cess pool of liberal talking points?

Just curious....does killing Osama Bin Laden and ending two wars count for anything?

That's what it is.....all the Republicans are up tight and unhappy unless they've got a couple of wars going to feed their Military/Industrial complex. You know....the one president Eisenhower warned everybody about:

I did, asshole. Every piece of legislation passed by Dems in the first 2 years was accompanied by thousands of pages of new regulations.
No, killing OBL, which was a program initiated by Bush, and ending one war (We are still in Afghanistan) on Bush's timetable but without precautions, counts for exactly nothing in a discussion on Obama's failed economic policies.

Sounds like Faux bullshit to me:

bush%2Band%2Bthe%2Bchickenhawks.jpg

9 trillion in debt under O. Worst buffoon to ever lead this country.

You're full of shit!!!

Like most Fox viewers no evidence...no proof. Here are the official figures from the bureau of the debt. It's the tax cuts Stupid!!!!!

..........................Total U S Debt...........................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

You're full of shit!!!

Like most Fox viewers no evidence...no proof. Here are the official figures from the bureau of the debt. It's the tax cuts Stupid!!!!!

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

Nope, when bush left office it was about 10 trillion. After seven years under O, its now almost 19 trillion. You got fuzzy math going on.

Worst recovery on record. SLowest job growth post recession ever. Lowest workforce participation rate since hte 1970s.
Yeah Obama's economic policies are failrues.

All of the retires in my Town are far wealthier than they were under GW before the crash.

EPA regulations
Higher taxes
Dodd Frank
Zero interest rates
Obamacare
etc.

Obama is as bigger chicken shit chicken hawk than those four put together. none of them has dropped bombs on SEVEN DIFFERENT countries and then left the poor people there to get eaten by the vultures.

snip:
LZ Granderson: Obama has bombed twice as many Muslim countries as Bush
By Lauren Carroll on Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 2:56 p.m.

politifact%2Fphotos%2FGYI_514447391_455986668.JPG

President Barack Obama meets with representatives from the five Arab countries plus Iraq who have participated in air strikes against ISIS in Syria. (Spencer Platt/Getty)
In light of recent U.S. military involvement in the Middle East, some say the voters who put President Barack Obama into office in 2008 didn’t sign up for this.

On CNN’s State of the Union Sept. 28, political commentator LZ Granderson said Obama is losing favor among his base supporters because of his recent foreign policy decisions. In 2008, they were tired of the wars started under former President George W. Bush and were hoping that a new president would bring them to a close.

"They voted for him because he was supposed to end these wars and stop bombing people," Granderson said. "And when you look at the raw numbers, three times as much Special Forces were used than ‘W.’, twice as many strikes (on) countries that are predominantly Muslim. Those were not the numbers that his staunch progressive base voted for."

Last week, we fact-checked the New Yorker’s Washington correspondent Ryan Lizza, who tweeted, "Countries bombed: Obama 7, Bush 4." We rated that claim True.

Granderson’s claim that there have been "twice as many strikes (on) countries that are predominantly Muslim" is similar to Lizza’s -- but with the added caveat that these are Muslim countries, so we decided to check it out again.

The tally

When we compared Bush and Obama last week, Lizza sent us this list of countries that had been bombed by each president:

Bush: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Somalia.

Obama: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria.

all of it here:

You're full of shit!!!

Nope, when bush left office it was about 10 trillion. After seven years under O, its now almost 19 trillion. You got fuzzy math going on.

OBAMA'S FIRST F/Y BUDGET BEGINS OCT 1, 2009

US DEBT

09/30/2009, $11,909,829,003,511.75.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2014

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits

Just two policies dating from the Bush Administration — tax cuts and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan — accounted for over $500 billion of the deficit in 2009 and will account for nearly $6 trillion in deficits in 2009 through 2019 (including associated debt-service costs of $1.4 trillion). By 2019, we estimate that these two policies will account for almost half — over $8 trillion — of the $17 trillion in debt that will be owed under current policies

imrs.php

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Don't worry folks, as soon as we get a federal $15.00 minimum wage law, millions of new jobs will be created !!!

Last edited:

EPA regulations
Higher taxes
Dodd Frank
Zero interest rates
Obamacare
etc.

Obama is as bigger chicken shit chicken hawk than those four put together. none of them has dropped bombs on SEVEN DIFFERENT countries and then left the poor people there to get eaten by the vultures.

snip:
By Lauren Carroll on Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 2:56 p.m.

politifact%2Fphotos%2FGYI_514447391_455986668.JPG

President Barack Obama meets with representatives from the five Arab countries plus Iraq who have participated in air strikes against ISIS in Syria. (Spencer Platt/Getty)
In light of recent U.S. military involvement in the Middle East, some say the voters who put President Barack Obama into office in 2008 didn’t sign up for this.

On CNN’s State of the Union Sept. 28, political commentator LZ Granderson said Obama is losing favor among his base supporters because of his recent foreign policy decisions. In 2008, they were tired of the wars started under former President George W. Bush and were hoping that a new president would bring them to a close.

"They voted for him because he was supposed to end these wars and stop bombing people," Granderson said. "And when you look at the raw numbers, three times as much Special Forces were used than ‘W.’, twice as many strikes (on) countries that are predominantly Muslim. Those were not the numbers that his staunch progressive base voted for."

Last week, we fact-checked the New Yorker’s Washington correspondent Ryan Lizza, who tweeted, "Countries bombed: Obama 7, Bush 4." We rated that claim True.

Granderson’s claim that there have been "twice as many strikes (on) countries that are predominantly Muslim" is similar to Lizza’s -- but with the added caveat that these are Muslim countries, so we decided to check it out again.

The tally

When we compared Bush and Obama last week, Lizza sent us this list of countries that had been bombed by each president:

Bush: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Somalia.

Obama: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria.

all of it here:

Bombed twice as many countries? LMAOROG. A new one from the wingnutters whop will twist and spin to "prove" how badly Obama is doing, lol

Don't worry folks, as soon as we get a federal $15.00 minimum wage law, millions of new jobs will be created !!!

Good you get how the economy runs, stimulate the economy with money to low wage workers who tend to spend it, versus the "job creators" who tend to hoard it offshore!!!

Forum List

Back