Fox News Sunday Anchors Upset About Obama's Job Growth:

LMAO..the graph comes from something called the "Maddow Blog"..well, THAT'S a reliable "source"...

Perhaps you would believe the same chart from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
unnamed.jpg

Or very similar information from the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
CA-Job-Growth-300x225.jpg
It's not a reliable source, neither are.

Think of it like this, if you believe the UR is at 5.5 (or whatever bullshit number they said this month) you are on par with people that believe the world and all life on it was created in 6 days.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics is not credible? You are really out there, aren't you?

The bible is not credible?

The LS you gave do not reflect reality. They are crunching numbers that are simply not applicable to the current unemployment situation. You like the number because you are probably left leaning. For instance, if you didn't like Bush's economy lets look at the average UE rate under him.... I believe it was somewhere in the 4.5 to 5%.

People supporting Obama at this point can't be helped. They are desperate to find any number that looks good so they can dismiss the overwhelming flood of bad statistics and realities. Less people are working than when Obama took office, it is impossible for the UE rate to be lower... yet it is... Obama has made the metric a joke from this point moving forward in American history.

LMAO..the graph comes from something called the "Maddow Blog"..well, THAT'S a reliable "source"...

unnamed.jpg

Or very similar information from the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation

Think of it like this, if you believe the UR is at 5.5 (or whatever bullshit number they said this month) you are on par with people that believe the world and all life on it was created in 6 days.

They really do believe all of this fabricated goo that the govt burps out.

unnamed.jpg

perhaps I believe that the gvt lies, too, to promote whatever agenda they're pushing at the time.....record numbers on food stamps..record numbers of unemployed...record numbers of illegals invading.....yeah..everything is fine....you may now return to your television for further instructions, little hyperpartisan...

You are free to believe any crazy conspiracy theory you want, but when you say it in public, you should expect people to call you crazy.

It's not a conspiracy you fuckwit, the same source will tell you less people are actually working, meaning one has to be a lie or a gross misrepresentation of reality.

unnamed.jpg

perhaps I believe that the gvt lies, too, to promote whatever agenda they're pushing at the time.....record numbers on food stamps..record numbers of unemployed...record numbers of illegals invading.....yeah..everything is fine....you may now return to your television for further instructions, little hyperpartisan...

You are free to believe any crazy conspiracy theory you want, but when you say it in public, you should expect people to call you crazy.

No, if I go to the mall today and yell out that our govt is corrupt free and never tells lies, I'll be laughed to death.

unnamed.jpg

The Bureau of Labor Statistics is not credible? You are really out there, aren't you?

The LS you gave do not reflect reality. They are crunching numbers that are simply not applicable to the current unemployment situation. You like the number because you are probably left leaning. For instance, if you didn't like Bush's economy lets look at the average UE rate under him.... I believe it was somewhere in the 4.5 to 5%.

People supporting Obama at this point can't be helped. They are desperate to find any number that looks good so they can dismiss the overwhelming flood of bad statistics and realities. Less people are working than when Obama took office, it is impossible for the UE rate to be lower... yet it is... Obama has made the metric a joke from this point moving forward in American history.

OK lady...That is your deer. Just let me get my saddle off it.

unnamed.jpg

No, if I go to the mall today and yell out that our govt is corrupt free and never tells lies, I'll be laughed to death.

You being laughed at is hardly unusual.

This is why I hate politics, because the politicians are nothing more than a reflection of the public that elected them. Our politicians lie to us because the voters are liars. Our politicians are corrupted because the voters are corrupt.

To take a stance that Obama has fixed UE while simultaneously claiming the reason the economy is not doing well is because the GOP blocks every single thing Obama wants to do is a direct contradiction. Yet to a Liar and a corrupted individual you can't point that out and have them even acknowledge it.

unnamed.jpg

Great come back!

Man, I almost want to grab that labor participation rate chart for you... But lets face it, you only like the chat that counts people falling off UE and being employed.

unnamed.jpg

It's not a conspiracy you fuckwit, the same source will tell you less people are actually working, meaning one has to be a lie or a gross misrepresentation of reality.

Right. You are claiming that a government bureau is lying to the country because the President told them to for political purposes, but it's not a conspiracy. This is a perfect example of why people say right wingers are crazy.

unnamed.jpg

You being laughed at is hardly unusual.

And of course the point sailed right between your two brain cells.

unnamed.jpg

Great come back!

Man, I almost want to grab that labor participation rate chart for you... But lets face it, you only like the chat that counts people falling off UE and being employed.

Well, I usually go with the facts. If you ever come up with any that prove me wrong, I'll swap over to your side. I never saw much reason to believe anything that has been proven wrong.

Same old bullshit here people on both sides cherry picking numbers and statistics to support their own partisan viewpoints. To quote Dick Van Dyke from Night at the Museum moving on.

9 trillion in debt under O. Worst buffoon to ever lead this country.

Most of Obama's spending has been to pay the interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt. It's The Tax Cuts For The Wealthy STUPID!!!

..........................Total U S Debt...........................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

eeffa2c0fc4894ad60c729ede4ab8cdc.jpg

That attributes the 2009 spending to Bush rather than Obama when the later passed the "stimulus" and thereby took control of the budget.

LOL, Obambams JOB GROWTH.

What does that look like? you call A MEASLY 147, 000 a JOB GROWTH. If this had been under Bush you all would spewing with heads spinning

Worst recovery on record. SLowest job growth post recession ever. Lowest workforce participation rate since hte 1970s.
Yeah Obama's economic policies are failrues.

Libturds can't make up their minds whether Reagan cut taxes or raised taxes. The fact is he cut marginal rates to the lowest they had been since the 1920s. He also cut regulations and Carter's price controls on the production of domestic oil. As a result, the price of oil declined from $35/bbl to under $10/bbl.

Virtually everything libturds say about Reagan is a lie.

Libturds can't make up their minds whether Reagan cut taxes or raised taxes. The fact is he cut marginal rates to the lowest they had been since the 1920s. He also cut regulations and Carter's price controls on the production of domestic oil. As a result, the price of oil declined from $35/bbl to under $10/bbl.

Virtually everything libturds say about Reagan is a lie.

He did both.

He cut taxes on the wealthy, then raised them for the middle and lower classes.

He put brand new taxes on TIPS, Unemployment and put a cut off on SSI Death benefits.

He was also one of the biggest liars in the history of the United States Presidency. And? Admitted it.

unnamed.jpg

That's nice.

but back on topic, now..

Do you deny that the u.s. gvt lies to its citizens?

Do you believe everything they tell you? Why or why not?

Do you think that because some government "agency" publishes a graph it is automatically true?

Do you believe the u.s. gvt has engineered false flags in order to further an agenda?

Do you believe the press is "free" and "honest" and not infiltrated by operatives to disseminate propaganda?

Forum List

Back