Fox News Sunday Anchors Upset About Obama's Job Growth:

• Raw Jobs Numbers the Press Won't Disclose Paint an Even Uglier Picture Than Currently Reported
    newsbusters.org ^ | 10/4/2015 | Tom Blumer
    In their coverage of government and other economic reports, the business press routinely tells readers that the figures they are relaying are "seasonally adjusted." That is, raw results are smoothed out to supposedly "remove normal, recurring variations" in data. There's one notable exception: The government's monthly employment report. As has been their habit for as long as I have been following these things, various Associated Press reports in the past several days (examples here, here and here) and at yesterday's New York Times failed to tag yesterday's reported gain in payroll jobs of 142,000 as "seasonally adjusted." There appears to...

Everyone know's how bad things are because WE ARE LIVING IT. how they think they can spin this is astounding to me. 147, 000 MEASLY jobs were created. We are WORSE off than we ever were under Bush

Obama has raised billion in taxes on us, billions in new regulations put ON BUSINESSES, put a new Government entitlement on our backs and they think we are suppose to be roaring along.

Last edited:
  • Raw Jobs Numbers the Press Won't Disclose Paint an Even Uglier Picture Than Currently Reported
    In their coverage of government and other economic reports, the business press routinely tells readers that the figures they are relaying are "seasonally adjusted." That is, raw results are smoothed out to supposedly "remove normal, recurring variations" in data. There's one notable exception: The government's monthly employment report. As has been their habit for as long as I have been following these things, various Associated Press reports in the past several days (examples here, here and here) and at yesterday's New York Times failed to tag yesterday's reported gain in payroll jobs of 142,000 as "seasonally adjusted." There appears to...

Everyone know's how bad things are because WE ARE LIVING IT. how they think they can spin this is astounding to me. 147, 000 MEASLY jobs were created. We are WORSE off than we ever were under Bush

Obama has raised billion in taxes on us, billions in new regulations put ON BUSINESSES, put a new Government entitlement on our backs and they think we are suppose to be roaring along.

PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS DUBYA INHERITED

FEB 2001 111,861,000

PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS OBAMA INHERITED

FEB 2009 110,698,00

THAT MEANS THE US LOST 1.2+ MILLION JOBS UNDER DUBYA

SEPTEMBER 2015 120,342,000

OVER 9+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS UNDER OBAMA

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Looks like the job creators are doing a fine job of killing the middle class all by themselves.
corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

Tell us some more about the job killing regulations.

FEB 2001 111,861,000

FEB 2009 110,698,00

Looks like the job creators are doing a fine job of killing the middle class all by themselves.

Aren't people working less, and making less due to ObumaCare

2010-11-22.jpg

tumblr_lzd87taLF61r4k4dho1_r1_1280.png

FEB 2001 111,861,000

FEB 2009 110,698,00

NO

Jul 14, 2014

Here's What Obama's 'Part-Time America' Really Looks Like

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.

How to Spread the Lie of 'Obama's Part-Time America'

Apr 8, 2014 - More than 9 million Americans have health insurance for the first time thanks to Obamacare, a new report finds

Nine Million Got New Health Insurance, Study Finds - NBC News

voodooGOP.jpg

FEB 2001 111,861,000

FEB 2009 110,698,00

NO

Jul 14, 2014

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.

Apr 8, 2014 - More than 9 million Americans have health insurance for the first time thanks to Obamacare, a new report finds

voodooGOP.jpg

But full time jobs are only 30 hours, and wages haven't made up for a 25% decrease in hours! Or do you have spin for that?

After seven years under O, its now almost 19 trillion.

Don't forget BHO got $786 TARP paid back into his years but "they" ignore.

how did that HELP us little people? can you find something more meaningful. we'll wait but only until next year

You mean instead of losing 1/3rd the banks like Harding/Coolidge's depression? THAT'S what TARP did, as well as save the auto manufacturing industry and MILLIONS of jobs

cent8.jpg

trickledown_thumb.jpg

FEB 2001 111,861,000

FEB 2009 110,698,00

NO

Jul 14, 2014

voodooGOP.jpg

But full time jobs are only 30 hours, and wages haven't made up for a 25% decrease in hours! Or do you have spin for that?

Can't read huh dumbfukk? Part time jobs are WAYYYYY down AND blame the fukking "job creators" IF your wages were cut, let me guess, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "FREE MARKETS" RIGHT? LMAOROG

FEB 2001 111,861,000

FEB 2009 110,698,00

NO

Jul 14, 2014

voodooGOP.jpg

Can't read huh dumbfukk? Part time jobs are WAYYYYY down AND blame the fukking "job creators" IF your wages were cut, let me guess, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "FREE MARKETS" RIGHT? LMAOROG
:ahole-1:FULL TIME JOBS ARE 30 HOURS, NOT 40....want to try again, so I can laugh at your pathetic attempts?:9:

FEB 2001 111,861,000

FEB 2009 110,698,00

NO

Jul 14, 2014

voodooGOP.jpg

:ahole-1:FULL TIME JOBS ARE 30 HOURS, NOT 40....want to try again, so I can laugh at your pathetic attempts?:9:

You mean FOR OBAMACARES so the more than 9+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created under Obama are bad, but Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies losing over 1+ million in 8 years, we should cheer about? THAT'S your premise dumbfukk??? lol

I get it Bubs, the "free markets" are hosing US and the GOP is cheering them on though!

832217182301ed66d004e70eaca4d312.jpg

how did that HELP us little people?

I was posting about TARP in regard to DEBT. BHO had bonus income (TARP payback) into his years but DEBT still skyrocket. His debt increase is even worse than shown. But "they" pin all on GWB.

I was posting about TARP in regard to DEBT. BHO had bonus income (TARP payback) into his years but DEBT still skyrocket. His debt increase is even worse than shown. But "they" pin all on GWB.

Oh sorry, I forget, Dubya gets "credit" for the FOUR HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE BILLION TARP (NOT $700, it was NEVER spent) BUT Obama OWNS ALL of Bush's policies Jan 20th 2009. THAT'S how it works in right wing world, even though 90%+ of the deficits from 2009-2014 can be traced back top policies started under DUBYA

chart-how-the-clinton-surpluses-turned-into-more-than-6-trillion-worth-of-deficits.jpg

An extremely large tax cut that failed to pay for itself, two wars on the nation's credit card, an unfunded expansion of an entitlement program, and general overspending turned what could've been a cushy surplus into a huge deficit.

20100714_Chart_BushDeficit.png

Last edited:
  1. Jobs disaster - 94.6 million out of work - "Fed is...
    thepoliticsforums.com/threads/41499-Jobs-disaster-94-6...Cached
    Jobs disaster - 94.6 million out of work - "Fed is NEVER going to raise rates"

LMAOROG... Yep, GOP dig DEEEEEEEP holes, though the CONservatives "math" might need some work

Kos-67.jpg
You could have just admitted you are a fuck up, and have no REAL answers, except Baby Boomers, and we all know that is bullshit, it smells just like you!

Oh sorry, I forget, Dubya gets "credit" for the FOREGROUNDED AND SEVENTY FIVE BILLION TARP (NOT $700, it was NEVER spent) BUT Obama OWNS ALL of Bush's policies Jan 20th 2009. THAT'S how it works in right wing world, even though 90%+ of the deficits from 2009-2014 can be traced back top policies started under DUBYA

chart-how-the-clinton-surpluses-turned-into-more-than-6-trillion-worth-of-deficits.jpg

An extremely large tax cut that failed to pay for itself, two wars on the nation's credit card, an unfunded expansion of an entitlement program, and general overspending turned what could've been a cushy surplus into a huge deficit.

yeah it was bad. The housing market meltdown + TARP + stimulus (mostly wasted) gave BHO bad start. How did they do with it (7 yrs)? Raise taxes?.....record revenue now but still huge over-spending, massive bloated FED govt. and regulations. Millions more $100K bureaucrats. Maybe you one of them?

1. Jobs disaster - 94.6 million out of work - "Fed is...
    thepoliticsforums.com/threads/41499-Jobs-disaster-94-6...Cached
    Jobs disaster - 94.6 million out of work - "Fed is NEVER going to raise rates"

LMAOROG... Yep, GOP dig DEEEEEEEP holes, though the CONservatives "math" might need some work

Kos-67.jpg
You could have just admitted you are a fuck up, and have no REAL answers, except Baby Boomers, and we all know that is bullshit, it smells just like you!

Got it, after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies that LOST OVER 1+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, you're upset that Obama has more than DOUBLED the highest point in private sector job creation even though the GOP has obstructed ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING STILL WORKING ON MAKING HIM A 1 TERMER!!!

Bush%2BClinton%2BEconomic%2BComparison.PNG

Oh sorry, I forget, Dubya gets "credit" for the FOREGROUNDED AND SEVENTY FIVE BILLION TARP (NOT $700, it was NEVER spent) BUT Obama OWNS ALL of Bush's policies Jan 20th 2009. THAT'S how it works in right wing world, even though 90%+ of the deficits from 2009-2014 can be traced back top policies started under DUBYA

yeah it was bad. The housing market meltdown + TARP + stimulus (mostly wasted) gave BHO bad start. How did they do with it (7 yrs)? Raise taxes?.....record revenue now but still huge over-spending, massive bloated FED govt. and regulations. Millions more $100K bureaucrats. Maybe you one of them?

RECORD REVENUES? Please grow a fukkn brain. Economists measure it via GDP, like Ronnie GUTTED Carter revenues from 19.6% of GDP to 17%, AS HE TRIPLED us DEBT, Dubya said Ronnie was an amateur AND GUTTED BJ BILL'S 20% OF GDP TO LESS THAN 15% (KOREAN WAR LEVELS) AS HE BLEW UP SPENDING TO 25%+ OF GDP, EVEN WORSE THAN RONNIE'S 22.5% AVERAGE!!

Nope, NOT a Gov't employee, just a person with a functioning brain, unlike MOST right wingers

TrickleDown.gif

Forum List

Back