Fox News to move to front-row White House briefing room seat

Meh. Easier to avoid calling on them, instead of mistaking an arm up in the back for someone else. At least that's what I think will be the case till the P-BO admin is run out of town on a rail... and hopefully on fire.

I don't know about all the other things you said here, but I do know about one thing, and that is that Dive doesn't get upset over this junk. I talk with him off and on day and night, and I can honestly tell you he doesn't, and that he realizes it is just a message board.

I'd hope so. I've known Dive almost 2 years now. Heck, this thread is tame compared to some of our old ones. It's like I told Liberty, this isn't the first time me and him have gone back and forth and it probably won't be the last. :lol:

LOL You are probably right. Most important is to come out shaking hands. ;)

Hey, I have had a few rounds with him myself (of course I won). He is stubborn as a mule but a great guy.

I don't know about all the other things you said here, but I do know about one thing, and that is that Dive doesn't get upset over this junk. I talk with him off and on day and night, and I can honestly tell you he doesn't, and that he realizes it is just a message board.

I'd hope so. I've known Dive almost 2 years now. Heck, this thread is tame compared to some of our old ones. It's like I told Liberty, this isn't the first time me and him have gone back and forth and it probably won't be the last. :lol:

Hey, I have had a few rounds with him myself (of course I won). He is stubborn as a mule but a great guy.
:eek: did NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it ended in a draw as i recall

Well with that right cross of yours, I wouldn't be surprised. :eek:

:eek: did NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it ended in a draw as i recall

I only let you think that. :lol::lol:

Well with that right cross of yours, I wouldn't be surprised. :eek:

haha. I am very tame and calm at all times :eusa_whistle:

so in your opinion, all of the other news outlets are "moderate?" really? in your opinion, which is the most balanced network out there? i'll admit, i'm a fox guy, but i also flip back to msnbc quite a bit. it's funny watching rachel maddow, ed schulz, keith olbermann and dylan ratigan complaining about how one-sided fox is.

How about CBS, NBC and ABC - you know, the channels that actually rate worth a damn....
Wait...I though ratings didn't matter?

Or is it only Fox's ratings that don't matter? :lol:

so in your opinion, all of the other news outlets are "moderate?" really? in your opinion, which is the most balanced network out there? i'll admit, i'm a fox guy, but i also flip back to msnbc quite a bit. it's funny watching rachel maddow, ed schulz, keith olbermann and dylan ratigan complaining about how one-sided fox is.

How about CBS, NBC and ABC - you know, the channels that actually rate worth a damn....

so in your opinion, CBS, NBC and ABC are all moderate? ok. if you say so, i don't watch them. i guess i'm attracted to the two channels that lean one way or another.

I only let you think that. :lol::lol:
fiber

huh? Whaaaaaaa???? You can't go? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
2005687906575855616_rs.jpg

What can I say, the pic was made for it. Sorry Dive. ;)

Last edited:
Meh. Easier to avoid calling on them, instead of mistaking an arm up in the back for someone else. At least that's what I think will be the case till the P-BO admin is run out of town on a rail... and hopefully on fire.

"On fire," even? Maybe a burning cross too?

Dude, everything about you is the perfect caricature. :clap2:

Never change, ... keep being you.

Because it's hateful morons like you who are precisely why your party is going to lose again in 2012. It's funny, because It's right there for the taking for your ideological heroes. Unfortunately, the most violently retarded of their base - people like you - keep holding your platform back.

Forum List

Back