🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox Poll shows Trump in free fall

Well, well, well. This is awkward. Biden polling over 50% on Fox’s own poll. Results have Trump in a free fall. Perhaps his shark speech nonsense gave peeps a lot to worry about?

Fox News poll finds Biden ahead of Trump by two points by Nick Robertson -

06/19/24 10:10 PM ET President Biden leads former President Trump by two points in a national poll of the presidential election published by Fox News on Wednesday, taking a lead for the first time since last October.

A bare majority, 50 percent, of respondents said they would vote for Biden in November, while 48 percent said they would back Trump. It’s a three-point improvement for Biden over last month’s Fox News poll, where Trump led by one point.

Wednesday’s poll marks the first time Biden has cracked 50 percent support this election cycle, and the first time he has led Trump in a Fox poll since October 2023.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4730684-fox-news-poll-finds-biden-ahead-trump/
Another moron believing a poll, this will change every minute until the election and I put no weight into any of the polls. Just a snapshot of time.

Another moron believing a poll, this will change every minute until the election and I put no weight into any of the polls. Just a snapshot of time.
Of course the poll is accurate, and of course Biden will get more votes in November than Trump does.

Biden's lead with women smaller than Trump's with men . . . Almost every path to victory for President Biden relies on strong support from women. But his current standing among women is the weakest lead a Democrat has had since 2004, a key factor in how tight the race is. Mr. Biden’s lead among women has slid to about eight percentage points since the 2020 election, according to an average of more than 30 polls conducted over the last six months and compiled by The New York Times. That’s down from a lead among women of about 13 percentage points four years ago. New York Times

Well, well, well. This is awkward. Biden polling over 50% on Fox’s own poll. Results have Trump in a free fall. Perhaps his shark speech nonsense gave peeps a lot to worry about?

Fox News poll finds Biden ahead of Trump by two points by Nick Robertson -

06/19/24 10:10 PM ET President Biden leads former President Trump by two points in a national poll of the presidential election published by Fox News on Wednesday, taking a lead for the first time since last October.

A bare majority, 50 percent, of respondents said they would vote for Biden in November, while 48 percent said they would back Trump. It’s a three-point improvement for Biden over last month’s Fox News poll, where Trump led by one point.

Wednesday’s poll marks the first time Biden has cracked 50 percent support this election cycle, and the first time he has led Trump in a Fox poll since October 2023.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4730684-fox-news-poll-finds-biden-ahead-trump/
No surprise as it has been going on for a month now but don't worry his delusional followers will deny it.

320,000 GHOST VOTERS Identified In Swing-State Of Michigan, Lawsuits Filed​

When it comes to voter fraud in America, Michigan is the king of corruption.

I didn’t accuse you of anything. I was specifically pointing out lots of right wingers have been believing the polls for months. Suddenly they don’t again.
And yet you are the one that started this op. So you must believe

Yup, those sure are. How was that germain to the post I was answering about Iowa NOT being a swing state?
MAGA
It's not germane (that's how it's spelled, btw) to simple minded dolts, but perceptive adults realize that showing Trump polling above Biden in swing states undermines said dolt's snarky BS comment.

Forum List

Back