🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox Poll shows Trump in free fall

I recognize that many Republicans don't care if Trump is a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon.

Nope. Do you have anything else besides supporting a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon?

He could shoot everyone on 5th Ave and my support would only increase.

What else?

Trumpers wouldn’t say shot like that if they weren’t worried
"Less than 24 hours after Donald Trump lashed out at Fox News and demanded former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) to be booted from the Fox Corporation Board of Directors, the former president was on the warpath again after a Fox News poll showed President Joe Biden surging past him among voters"

If Trump is so far ahead of Biden, why is he (and MAGA) losing their mind over the Fox News poll?

"Less than 24 hours after Donald Trump lashed out at Fox News and demanded former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) to be booted from the Fox Corporation Board of Directors, the former president was on the warpath again after a Fox News poll showed President Joe Biden surging past him among voters"

If Trump is so far ahead of Biden, why is he (and MAGA) losing their mind over the Fox News poll?

Who really cares
It's fake

We don't

Got anything else?

Most Americans have morals, and the expect their leaders to have them as well. The only people who have no problem with Trump's criminal business practices, and his abusive and predatory treatment of women, aren't worth knowing.

Donald Trump has lied, cheated and stolen all of his life. He cheated in high school. His father bought his way into Wharton and he graduated with no honours or distinctions.

He cheated in business - 4000+ law suits, 7 bankruptcies, American banks won't loan to him. Barred from holding a position of trust in a charity, charity licensed revoked for illegal fundraising and misuse of funds raised for business and personal expenses; convicted of tax evasion, multiple frauds.

Cheated on all of his wives; admits he's a serial sexual predator - he doesn't even ask, he just starts kissing - confirmed by 25+ women he's assaulted in the past. And then there is the way we see him treating the women in his own family. Women see right through Trump which is why the majority of women have NEVER voted for Trump and there was a "Million Women March" the day after his Inauguration.

Forced to return $122 to donors in 2020 after fraudulently cleaning out donors banks accounts.

I can go on and on all day and not repeat myself.

Most Americans have morals, and the expect their leaders to have them as well. The only people who have no problem with Trump's criminal business practices, and his abusive and predatory treatment of women, aren't worth knowing.

Donald Trump has lied, cheated and stolen all of his life. He cheated in high school. His father bought his way into Wharton and he graduated with no honours or distinctions.

He cheated in business - 4000+ law suits, 7 bankruptcies, American banks won't loan to him. Barred from holding a position of trust in a charity, charity licensed revoked for illegal fundraising and misuse of funds raised for business and personal expenses; convicted of tax evasion, multiple frauds.

Cheated on all of his wives; admits he's a serial sexual predator - he doesn't even ask, he just starts kissing - confirmed by 25+ women he's assaulted in the past. And then there is the way we see him treating the women in his own family. Women see right through Trump which is why the majority of women have NEVER voted for Trump and there was a "Million Women March" the day after his Inauguration.

Forced to return $122 to donors in 2020 after fraudulently cleaning out donors banks accounts.

I can go on and on all day and not repeat myself.

What?

Ha ha. Looks as though you somehow think I am right wing. Guess you are always wrong. I am and always have been an independent. But I could not help but point out that you constantly have said these things and now you are saying the opposite.
You might be independent, but you are alt right, yes.

New Emerson College Polling/The Hill state polls find former President Donald Trump with a slight edge on President Joe Biden in Arizona (47% to 43%), Georgia (45% to 41%), Wisconsin (47% to 44%) Nevada (46% to 43%), Pennsylvania (47% to 45%), and Michigan (46% to 45%), while Biden splits with Trump in Minnesota (45% to 45%).

“In our first polling in several key swing states since Trump’s conviction last month, there has been little movement, with support for both Trump and Biden staying largely consistent since November,” Spencer Kimball, executive director of Emerson College Polling, said. “Notably, results fall within the poll’s margin of error.”

“Independent voters break for Trump in all seven states

Iowa isn't a swing state.
MAGA
These are:
IMG_9787.jpeg

Forum List

Back