Fox retracts......Hannity told STFU

Even Fox has to occasionally apply journalistic standards

Fox retracts, Hannity silenced on conspiracy about slain DNC staffer

Fox News announced Tuesday it had retracted a story published last week that reignited conspiracy theories around the unsolved killing of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, whose family demanded an apology from the conservative news network.

Later Tuesday, the conspiracy's most prominent proponent, Fox News' Sean Hannity, announced on his show that he would stop discussing the case "for now." It was a major back-down for the well-known host who had used his Twitter account earlier to vow he would never be silenced by "Liberal Fascism."

Yep it makes sense, when a liberal takes over a news outlet they begin to control the news. That's what dishonest liberal people do, they try to hide the truth from the people. This is why CRTV is growing. To replace the once great FOX news network. When the cut OReily out they showed their true colors and their ratings have been down ever since.

Fox identified specific facts about the story that were untrue

What evidence do you have?

Last edited:
It's pretty ironic people claim there's no evidence of Trump and Russia even though they still want to push this conspiracy.

I think a good portion of the people pushing this don't even care about Seth Rich, just about taking down the DNC.

It is amazing when you look at it, how many murder conspiracys do we have against the Republican party?

Answer : zero

Against the democrat party?

Well... Vince foster, Seth rich, Michael Hastings....

Fox News announced Tuesday it had retracted a story published last week that reignited conspiracy theories around the unsolved killing of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, whose family demanded an apology from the conservative news network.

Later Tuesday, the conspiracy's most prominent proponent, Fox News' Sean Hannity, announced on his show that he would stop discussing the case "for now." It was a major back-down for the well-known host who had used his Twitter account earlier to vow he would never be silenced by "Liberal Fascism."

Yep it makes sense, when a liberal takes over a news outlet they begin to control the news. That's what dishonest liberal people do, they try to hide the truth from the people. This is why CRTV is growing. To replace the once great FOX news network. When the cut OReily out they showed their true colors and their ratings have been down ever since.

Untrue by the Murdoch kids...

The unsolved case of Democratic National Committee data analyst Seth Rich’s death shares some eerie similarities with many mysterious deaths of individuals linked to former President Bill Clinton and twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Just as in the Rich case, several of the people who died mysterious deaths were shot spontaneously and in public places, sometimes from behind, sometimes by unknown assailants and often just before they were set to release incriminating evidence concerning the Clintons’ activities. In most cases, there were no signs of theft at the crime scenes. And while some of the deaths were ruled suicides, other cases remain a mystery.

Read more at Chilling similarities between Seth Rich murder and ‘Clinton Body Count’ victims

I guarantee you in the next six months hannity is gone..its the Murdoch kids show , no big deal..

The right wing media will continue.

I thought the libs didn't need evidence. It's the seriousness of the charge that requires an investigation. But there is more evidence this young man was a victim of a political hit than there is evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

I thought the libs didn't need evidence. It's the seriousness of the charge that requires an investigation. But there is more evidence this young man was a victim of a political hit than there is evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Yup just like Michael Hastings..

Sorry, Birthers, you lose.

Yup just like Michael Hastings..

I was just listening to O'Reilly on becks radio show rebroadcast, Soros is really into this now trying to destroy right wing news ..

Sorry, Birthers, you lose
You are a supporter of murderers. Evil greedy power mad people that will do anything to gain power and money. One day hopefully the truth will come out about Seth and you will have to come to terms with your mistaken support of them.

Sorry, Birthers, you lose.

Ya still can't tell us how a black child ends up from Kenya> to Hawaii>to the streets of Chicago can you?

I was just listening to O'Reilly on becks radio show rebroadcast, Soros is really into this now trying to destroy right wing news ..
It's happening everywhere, not just FOX and OReily. Conservative radio hosts are being targeted as well. The left believes their answer to winning is to keep us from hearing the truth. But they are wrong, we see through it now. Anyone that openly showed support for Trump is being targeted. I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Breaking News Update

To be specific, it was the local Fox affiliate that retracted their story only pertaining to the black private investigator, Rod Wheeler, who was paid by a third party to investigate Seth Rich's murder. Hannity tweeted this early this morning.

[Sean Hannity @seanhannity

Not giving up at all. I'm working harder than ever to get to the truth the family wants and deserves. Stay tuned.

5:53 AM · May 24, 2017]

And this

[Sean Hannity @seanhannity

Ok TO BE CLEAR, I am closer to the TRUTH than ever. Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder. Updates when available. Stay tuned!]

Last edited:
The unsolved case of Democratic National Committee data analyst Seth Rich’s death shares some eerie similarities with many mysterious deaths of individuals linked to former President Bill Clinton and twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Just as in the Rich case, several of the people who died mysterious deaths were shot spontaneously and in public places, sometimes from behind, sometimes by unknown assailants and often just before they were set to release incriminating evidence concerning the Clintons’ activities. In most cases, there were no signs of theft at the crime scenes. And while some of the deaths were ruled suicides, other cases remain a mystery.

Read more at Chilling similarities between Seth Rich murder and ‘Clinton Body Count’ victims
WND as your source?
bwhaha.gif

I guarantee you in the next six months hannity is gone..its the Murdoch kids show , no big deal..

The right wing media will continue.

Van Sustern, O'Reilly, Kelly......all gone
Hannity was the weakest of the bunch

His rants were defended by Roger Ailes but he is no longer around to defend him. Hannity's days are numbered

Forum List

Back