Fox Wars

MidnightMarauder,

You are an ass hole. You are small, bout....hrrrm.... . <-- that big.
You are not even cool enough on your "baddest-ass," most insulting of insulters-day, to chill with me at the spot on say................a Tuesday or a Wednesday night.

You are not, repeat, are NOT a douchebag. You're the shit the douche is squirting at, you're the inspiration for the cleanse.

If you could imagine not being a total **** for 35 seconds, I may offer a giggle or two at one of your cool-man jokes. You're so intellectually inferior, as evidenced by your deflection to "the insult," that this post will actually make you a titty smarter. And by titty, I mean a round piece of flesh with a dark pink nipple attached to it, but only it squirts ink into your eyeballs everytime you behave like a fuckface, and offer insults out of the blue into conversation.

THIS ONE IS SO EASY, EVEN A NOOB MOD CAN DO IT.
DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

~~DUDE

I told you I can relate to responding in kind, I'm just better than you. At everything. Go to bed.
Looks like you're a little sissy, thin-skinned crybaby. No wonder you like Obama demonizing FNC, it appeals to your feelings of inadequacy!:rofl:

You believe you were insulted. I believe I was merely correctly labeling you. Clearly the shoe must have fit, and your attempts at insults are feeble and laughable, much like your cult leader's attempts to "stand up to that mean old bully Fox News!" I'm not insulted, because unlike you I have very thick skin and no feelings of inadequacy whatsoever. You're throwing bb's at a battleship! :rofl:

Our president is feeling bullied by a news network. THE most powerful man on the planet. Is feeling bullied.

And you like it?

See my thumb? Gee you're dumb!

Responding in-kind, for me anyways, is not akin to being bothered. I was being insulted, because you questioned my integrity. You said that I'm dishonest, and I pride myself on honesty, hence it being an insult fuckwad. Just because "you" feel that "you" correctly labeled me, neither makes "you" correct n'or "not an insult."

You could call someone who engages in hand to hand combat as a sport a sissy, because he responds to insults with insults, sure. Your world is dreamy, perhaps, old men need their day naps and all of that. :cool:

Responding in-kind, for me anyways, is not akin to being bothered.
It's just being a little limp-dicked crybaby.

And, you stupid-assed fucker, your post bumped us to a new page, hiding Jenna's beautiful smile!

SLOW DOWN little crybaby bitch, and take a moment to enjoy the finer things in life!

jennalee1.jpg

My chick is alot hotter than that, but I can see your infatuation with TV stars being your genuine prick attitude probably yielded you all 2's and 3's on the ten-scale.

I could probably make you a real happy man and let you fuck some of my ex's, though.

My chick is alot hotter than that, but I can see your infatuation with TV stars being your genuine prick attitude probably yielded you all 2's and 3's on the ten-scale.

I could probably make you a real happy man and let you fuck some of my ex's, though.
She's not a TV star, yet. She's just getting started well. If you had EVER watched FNC, you would know that, fucking liar.

Your flailing however is quite amusing. I always love to see little limpwristic weenies get their hackles up over forum board posts.
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

They routinely have some of the very best, from Bob Beckel to PBR's Juan Williams, to Kristen Powers to Dr. Marc Lamont Hill to Tanya Acker to Al Sharpton to Robert Reich to Laura Schwartz... Just to name a very few. Hell, take your pick.

AL SHARPTON?

One of the best???????

Sharpton is a crackpot mediawhore with zero credability.

That would be like using Sean Hannity instead of George Will for a conservative viewpoint....
Sharpton answers the "articulate" meter. That was the standard coyote was asking for.

Sharpton's as credible as anyone, if you want to set that meter.

You upped the standard by claiming "They routinely have some of the very best".

She's not a TV star, yet. She's just getting started well. If you had EVER watched FNC, you would know that, fucking liar.

Your flailing however is quite amusing. I always love to see little limpwristic weenies get their hackles up over forum board posts.
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

I dunno man, but ever since I responded to your insult with an insult, you been seeming really salty with the name calling and what have you. followed by 20 lol's? Who's got their hackles up? Pot meets kettle much.

I was just calling a spade a spade, fella. If that makes me a sissy, I'll be a sissy all dayum day. You're a prick, prick. :razz:

AL SHARPTON?

One of the best???????

Sharpton is a crackpot mediawhore with zero credability.

That would be like using Sean Hannity instead of George Will for a conservative viewpoint....
Sharpton answers the "articulate" meter. That was the standard coyote was asking for.

"Very best" answering YOUR "articulate" meter.

And they are.

And also some of the most credible.

I dunno man, but ever since I responded to your insult with an insult, you been seeming really salty with the name calling and what have you. followed by 20 lol's? Who's got their hackles up? Pot meets kettle much.

I was just calling a spade a spade, fella. If that makes me a sissy, I'll be a sissy all dayum day. You're a prick, prick. :razz:
Having fun slapping little sissies like you around is not the same as what we see here with you, getting all bristled up and angry. I am having a really good time, you are not.

See the difference?:lol:

Having fun slapping little sissies like you around is not the same as what we see here with you, getting all bristled up and angry. I am having a really good time, you are not.

You ain't slappin shit c'ept your dick to FOX News. Sad, really. No, I'm not angry, but being wrong never stopped your trout mouth. You have plenty of enemies man, I get reps for dissing you. Jesus Christ, you this dickish all the time? Can't even get along with people over an internet forum? lol wowza. Porps for the reps, though.

On a parting note, whatever slapping around you're feeling you're doing to me, enjoy. It'd never happen in the oh-so-overrated "real world," Grandpaw. :lol: Keep on with those day naps, and you might be able to make the mail-box once again without the aid of wheels!!:eusa_pray:

Interesting entry on Wikipedia: Infotainment. Never heard that term before but it certainly seems to be describing the direction many news shows (at least cable) are headed:

'Infotainers are entertainers in infotainment media, such as news anchors or "news personalities" who cross the line between journalism (quasi-journalism) and entertainment within the broader news trade. Notable examples in the U.S. media are Barbara Walters, Katie Couric, Keith Olbermann, Bill O'Reilly, Maury Povich, Deborah Norville, and Geraldo Rivera among others. Barbara Walters, though not the first to cross the line between news and personality stories, is for many the quintessential news-media icon. Her career dates back to the 50s, and her current prominence at ABC is largely due to celebrity interviews, with a long running co-anchorship on 20/20 with Hugh Downs and, later, John Stossel until 2004, and her overlapping morning infotainment show The View. When Geraldo Rivera became the host of his own news-oriented talk show on CNBC, others within the NBC organization voiced their protest, including Tom Brokaw who was reported to have threatened to quit. Rivera had a notorious history as a "sleaze reporter" and daytime talk show host, where he and one or two others were representative of "Tabloid talk shows"; television seen to have little social value or redeeming intelligence, but still popular with viewers. Fox News is sometimes classified as infotainment as it increasingly relies on loose fact checking policies, distortion of facts and celebrity personalities to present a more entertaining, although less factually accurate, version of events.[6]"]Infotainers are entertainers in infotainment media, such as news anchors or "news personalities" who cross the line between journalism (quasi-journalism) and entertainment within the broader news trade. Notable examples in the U.S. media are Barbara Walters, Katie Couric, Keith Olbermann, Bill O'Reilly, Maury Povich, Deborah Norville, and Geraldo Rivera among others.

Barbara Walters, though not the first to cross the line between news and personality stories, is for many the quintessential news-media icon. Her career dates back to the 50s, and her current prominence at ABC is largely due to celebrity interviews, with a long running co-anchorship on 20/20 with Hugh Downs and, later, John Stossel until 2004, and her overlapping morning infotainment show The View.

When Geraldo Rivera became the host of his own news-oriented talk show on CNBC, others within the NBC organization voiced their protest, including Tom Brokaw who was reported to have threatened to quit. Rivera had a notorious history as a "sleaze reporter" and daytime talk show host, where he and one or two others were representative of "Tabloid talk shows"; television seen to have little social value or redeeming intelligence, but still popular with viewers.

Fox News is sometimes classified as infotainment as it increasingly relies on loose fact checking policies, distortion of facts and celebrity personalities to present a more entertaining, although less factually accurate, version of events.

Last edited:

You ain't slappin shit c'ept your dick to FOX News. Sad, really. No, I'm not angry, but being wrong never stopped your trout mouth. You have plenty of enemies man, I get reps for dissing you. Jesus Christ, you this dickish all the time? Can't even get along with people over an internet forum? lol wowza. Porps for the reps, though.

On a parting note, whatever slapping around you're feeling you're doing to me, enjoy. It'd never happen in the oh-so-overrated "real world," Grandpaw. :lol: Keep on with those day naps, and you might be able to make the mail-box once again without the aid of wheels!!:eusa_pray:
You doth protest too loudly. It's fun to watch you flail, getting posts edited, losing your cool completely, while I sit here and laugh at you.

Obama's limpwristic, thin-skinned crybaby mantra of "mean old bully fox news is picking on me!" act appeals to you, because like him, you a limpwristic little shitbag, thin-skinned crybaby, who was also probably bullied on the playground.

It makes me LOL out loud and stuff!

And they are.

You seem to be weaseling.

I didn't set any meter by the way.

You doth protest too loudly. It's fun to watch you flail, getting posts edited, losing your cool completely, while I sit here and laugh at you.

Obama's limpwristic, thin-skinned crybaby mantra of "mean old bully fox news is picking on me!" act appeals to you, because like him, you a limpwristic little shitbag, thin-skinned crybaby, who was also probably bullied on the playground.

Sounds like you're getting a tad emotional here.

:lol: aight there, hoverround.

And the WH has behaved like grown ups in this dust up with Fox? I think not. If you read what I said about the WH press pool etc, you will see that the Administration has behaved like a bunch of schoolyard bullies - and that, with the media, is a seriously stupid thing to do.

Come to my house shooting eggs.

I don't call the Cops. I whoop-ass.

You can call it childish, call it whatever you want. All I know, is I can relate. :razz:

Again, you miss the point.

The point is about Fox being part of the press pool - they pay the costs, provide facilities, etc. They have a fucking right to access. Grow the hell up. Stop being such a partisan ass and look at facts.... just once.

And they are.

If consider Sharpton credible than I question whether anything you say has any credability :lol:

Again, you miss the point.

The point is about Fox being part of the press pool - they pay the costs, provide facilities, etc. They have a fucking right to access. Grow the hell up. Stop being such a partisan ass and look at facts.... just once.

:razz:

And they are.

You seem to be weaseling.

I didn't set any meter by the way.
You're weaseling. You DID set a meter, a standard, by saying you didn't know "how articulate their liberal commentators are."

"Articulate" was the meter, and I blew that bullshit right out of the water with many good examples, and you have been backpedaling ever since.

Then you tried to move the goalposts, like a weasel, by saying one of them wasn't "credible." I happly accepted the new position of the goalposts, and blew another football right down the middle of them anyway.

Stop flailing, it's unbecoming.

And there we have it. What could be a legitimate discussion about the media and white house turns into yet another whiny bratfest.

Why are so few people capable of thinking outside their partisan box.

Forum List

Back