Foxnews Banner - Death To Israel

let me guess, you dont know that his middle name is Joesph
and also you dont know anyone that goes by their middle name over their first

:rolleyes:
stop believing the fucking lies the other assholes(libs) on here tell you

Listen dude....I've only known a very few people who went by their middle name. Besides.....why do they keep calling him a plumber when he has NO FUCKING LISCENCE?

It's a 2 for 1 lie!

Listen dude....I've only known a very few people who went by their middle name. Besides.....why do they keep calling him a plumber when he has NO FUCKING LISCENCE?

It's a 2 for 1 lie!
he was working for a pluming company
and he was listed as an apprentice

actually i bet the RNC is supplying Joe the Smoe with free razors and plumbing tools to pull shit out his ass with.

not to mention tips from hanging Sarah about how to not answer questions.

lol

"shepard, i know you are looking for answers here but i'm going to leave it to your listeners to go research".

lol.

god if only obama really did tell isreal to piss off.

Very true. I often introduce myself as a rocket scientist.

how's that working out for you? apprentices in any licensed trade typically call themselves a plumber or an electrician etc.

as far as i know, there's no licensing requirement for rocket scientists, though, so you're good to go.

blast off!

how's that working out for you? apprentices in any licensed trade typically call themselves a plumber or an electrician etc.

as far as i know, there's no licensing requirement for rocket scientists, though, so you're good to go.

blast off!
I'm usually good with it unless I start hanging around Titusville, and then someone always calls my bluff. But in a pinch I can unclog their kitchen sink and all is forgiven.

Plumber Educational Requirements

The armed forces, community/junior colleges, and apprenticeship programs are all ways to break into this profession. The BLS, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, states that apprenticeship programs probably offer the most comprehensive training because they involve a full-time position working with knowledgeable plumbers and because they require a certain number of classroom instruction. Union and non-union organizations offer apprenticeship programs that last typically 4 to 5 years.

Prior to working independently or for a company, the plumbers are required to be licensed through the state. Every state and even every county and city has its own requirements.

Construction: Educational Requirements for Becoming a Plumber -- Education-Portal.com

Really? You don't need a liscence to be called one? This site kinda disagrees.

Forum List

Back