Fox's New Year's Eve Party

CBS was guilty of treason when it used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS CNN and about a hundred affiliates not to mention the tax exempt Media Matters that feeds the blogs with left wing rants. It makes no sense that the left should hate Fox so much unless Michael Savage was right and liberalism is a form of insanity.

Hey, nuddley-fuck...please share with the class how you came upon the "knowledge" the Saudi shareholder controls Fox's programming. And please do so before they redirect you to the booby hatch.

luddly doesn't back up his claims because he knows they are false. him and oldschool will likely not return to this thread after getting their asses handed to them.

CBS was guilty of treason when it used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS CNN and about a hundred affiliates not to mention the tax exempt Media Matters that feeds the blogs with left wing rants. It makes no sense that the left should hate Fox so much unless Michael Savage was right and liberalism is a form of insanity.
MSNBC is the left's equivalent of Fox, equally echo-chamber-y. The rest are in no way equivalent to those two, and while they can sensationalize, at least attempt to be unbiased.

He controls programming on a network that tells the truth in only 18% of their "news" stories.

And the RW traitors defend him while hating on every other Muslim on the planet.

Is there anyone more gullible and more willfully ignorant than these America-hating RWs?

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n_zpsf7b61663.jpg
yabut I thought rw'ers like Uncensored2008 hated muslims :dunno:

Damn, I thought this was going to be about the conservative Kimberly laying a big wet one on liberal Bob.:D

kimberly.jpg

TheOldSchool

too embarrassed to come back and admit you were wrong?

All I see from your link is that KHC purchased 5% of Netscape in 1997. Which was then sold to AOL, which then merged with Time Warner. That's very insignificant and they don't post any percentage of current ownership of Time Warner. Whereas they state in black and white on the News Corp. page on their site that they own 5.5% which is the second largest stake in the company. And the rest of the internet has nothing to say about any significant percentage of ownership of Time Warner by KHC. :cool:

saudi_prince_alwaleed_bin_talal_funds_radical_madrassas.JPG

you said he had "nothing" to do with CNN

nice back peddle coward...you said i had egg on my face....since you are clearly wrong, what is on your face humpty?

so 5% of fox is significant, but 5% of time warner is not

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

The relationship between KHC and Time Warner remains extremely strong, with the management of Time Warner believing that potential exists for KHC to act as the company’s regional investment partner for the Middle East.

what is also funny is that news corp lists his percentage while time warner/cnn does not....

are they scared....

Hey aaaahh, puddly peeright, can you explain to us all why you support muslims, and then turn around and I assume, want to use muslims as an insult? Is that like you guys giving your undying love and support for homos, and then turn around and call someone a faggot as an insult. Can you explain this conundrum to us?

Wouldn't be that good ole, two faced, bigoted, progtard double standard boiling to the surface again would it?

Oh boy... yeah... I think it is...

nice back peddle coward...you said i had egg on my face....since you are clearly wrong, what is on your face humpty?

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

The relationship between KHC and Time Warner remains extremely strong, with the management of Time Warner believing that potential exists for KHC to act as the company’s regional investment partner for the Middle East.

He has nothing to do with CNN and does NOT own 5% of Time Warner. It would say so if they did and you aren't going to find anything that says they do. Keep looking.

5% of a small company (Netscape) absorbed as a tiny fraction of a much larger company (AOL) that then merged with an even LARGER company (Time Warner) comes out to just about nothing. Especially considering that they had stronger ties to AOL than Time Warner and AOL no longer has anything to do with Time Warner.

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

He has nothing to do with CNN and does NOT own 5% of Time Warner. It would say so if they did and you aren't going to find anything that says they do. Keep looking.

5% of a small company (Netscape) absorbed as a tiny fraction of a much larger company (AOL) that then merged with an even LARGER company (Time Warner) comes out to just about nothing. Especially considering that they had stronger ties to AOL than Time Warner and AOL no longer has anything to do with Time Warner.

And let's not forget that the only reason people bring up Fox News' relationship with Al-Awaleed is that Fox is the conservative, anti-Islam and pro-attacking the middle east network yet somehow, for some mysterious reason, EVERYTHING they support is in line with what Saudi Arabia wants. Isn't that funny.

He controls programming on a network that tells the truth in only 18% of their "news" stories.

And the RW traitors defend him while hating on every other Muslim on the planet.

Is there anyone more gullible and more willfully ignorant than these America-hating RWs?

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n_zpsf7b61663.jpg

As well as purported investments in Disney, Citigroup and other entertainment groups, he also owns a smaller stake in Time Warner, home of the almost-as-stupid-as-Fox CNN, but rumors are that's just to make sure Murdoch's taken care of by Time Warner's cable ventures.

And let's not forget that the only reason people bring up Fox News' relationship with Al-Awaleed is that Fox is the conservative, anti-Islam and pro-attacking the middle east network yet somehow, for some mysterious reason, EVERYTHING they support is in line with what Saudi Arabia wants. Isn't that funny.
^ that Toro

Last edited:

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

prove your claim. most mergers have the stockholders keeping similar or the same percentages.

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

your opinion is not fact. you have been proven wrong in this thread, yet, won't admit it. your cowardice is noted.

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

prove your claim. most mergers have the stockholders keeping similar or the same percentages.

Suppose you owned 100% of Netscape instead of the 5% KHC owned. If AOL bought your Netscape company would you own 100% of AOL? THINK man!

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

your opinion is not fact. you have been proven wrong in this thread, yet, won't admit it. your cowardice is noted.

My cowardice? Wow you are such a diva. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back