Fox's ongoing "hot mess"

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Looks like fox is awarding their super predator (O'Reilly) around $100,000,000 as he goes out the door. Conservative values lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Looks like fox is awarding their super predator (O'Reilly) around $100,000,000 as he goes out the door. Conservative values lol

Funny, aint it? How you fire someone and pay them a fortune?

And the smaller actual hard working people ensuring the show goes off without a hitch will see a reduction in their wages.....irony.

No known amount, it's being reported as '10s of millions' tho.

He had recently signed a contract for $25 million a year, that had 4 years to go.

odds are it will be upward of $25 and below $100

First thing I thought of when I saw this was that for the first time in months and months, the left has something to celebrate.......the losing this past year or two has been profound.

"there's only 1 place for an angry old white guy who demeans women and that's the White House" - Conan

If FOX is paying him money on his way out, they aren't doing it to throw him a bone. No company wants to pay millions to someone who isn't working for them. Clearly they have a contract that requires that they pay him.

they're saying his replacement could be Shammity, the rw loon who pussed- out of being water boarded

For leftists celebrating O'Reilly's demise, Tucker got his slot & Bolling got his own show. Both are red-pilled Trump supporters.
Both will have to go as soon as the complaints are written. Either sexual harassment or racial harassment. Fox is going in a new direction.

That's how contracts work. They spell out under what circumstances a person gets fired and what severance package they get, if any. FOX isn't "awarding" O'Reilly anything, they're just fulfilling the terms of the contract.

The Nose-Pin Zone

They'll blubber "Liberals!" in defense of their talk-show nanny, but what they really have to worry about is the independents, who aren't pathetically in search of an infallible father figure in any political celebrity.

Forum List

Back