Fractured Factions of the GOP

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Having trouble keeping up with the fractured factions of the GOP? I found this helpful chart for Grand Ol' Partiers to print and carry in their breast pocket for quick reference... you're welcome!

A guide to the conservative movement in one handy chart

Sometimes it's hard keeping track of all the various conservative factions, so I made this:
Republican Rep. Justin Amash: "The public is not behind us, and that’s a real problem for our party."

I guess in 2013 when that article was written, the DK author couldn't foresee the historic Republican win in 2014.

:lol:

Oh jeeeZe not this again

You see the Democrat party just got a HISTORIC ass kicking out of Congress in less SIX years of the Dear leader Democrat Obama

yet it's the Republicans that is fractured.

Hey, they still have factions at least. the Democrat is one....made up of goosestepping SHEEP

Having trouble keeping up with the fractured factions of the GOP? I found this helpful chart for Grand Ol' Partiers to print and carry in their breast pocket for quick reference... you're welcome!

Sometimes it's hard keeping track of all the various conservative factions, so I made this:
Republican Rep. Justin Amash: "The public is not behind us, and that’s a real problem for our party."

When I posted the OP the chart seemed to post but...
Here it is again or-----or the chart might be one of those things that just won't post??? If so, click the link -- Whoomp! (There It Is)

Glad I could help!

When I posted the OP the chart seemed to post but...
Here it is again or-----or the chart might be one of those things that just won't post??? If so, click the link -- Whoomp! (There It Is)

Glad I could help!

The chart won't post - sorry about that.
Click here

Forum List

Back