🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

If it's left to the Pathologically Altruistic then we'll be having atrocities either every day or every other day, we'll be having thousands of dead a week, exactly like what happens in the Middle East.

Yes. Those types need to be shipped back with them, and let them show us all how great that works out for them instead of their hiding out in the Burbs and letting others get raped, murdered, and blown up just because it makes them feel good to babble idiotic platitudes and pretending to have some sort of 'moral authority' just because they're idiots.

wow, the muslim brotherhood was partners with the third reich. link?

Have to assume you are joking. If you actually don't know this then you really shouldn't be commenting on any topics involving Muslims.
so you lied.

Wow you really are ignorant about history. I honestly thought you were trolling me. I had no idea anyone was this misinformed on this topic.

This should help you.

Articles: Islamic Fascism: the Nazi Connection

They are dumb but they aren't ALWAYS ignorant - sometimes they are just giving you the runaround to go fetch links. This is an example :)
And welcome, btw.

Then when people provide a link they ignore it.

lol. complains about ignored links, while being blind to half the input in this thread. comments on posts she has not read, and provides irrelevant information.

Mental ill health is now the first port of call for the authorities and the tards. It's very convenient.
Not following you here. Is there any doubt the mass murderers such as Holmes, Lanza and Loughner were mentally ill?

The facts prove these people are fucking nuts. Now, like shooting a rabid dog, it saddens me to kill them, but society must defend itself against such people. Furthermore, we must neutralize those that support them.
I'm not familiar with the people you named, but what I mean is the refrain that these killers are not 'really Muslim" seems to have turned into "they are mentally ill", the family, authorities and apologists spout it immediately before there is any evidence to suggest this.
Are evil people always mentally ill? IDK. Is every barbaric member of Isis mentally ill? I doubt it. There is a very long list of court cases where the defence have tried desperately hard to go down the mentally ill route for Islamic terrorists. It seems atm that they succeed with this less often than they fail, for equally and more violent Islamic offenders. It seems to me that it is becoming the go to response almost all the time, and yes, I find that convenient.

Honestly, I'd rather have them not coming here to America. I realize that we have our own problems and our own psychos, however why invite more? For what possible reason?

Cuz, like, Whitey Xians caused all the world's problems n stuff, so we deserve to die as a country, or something along those lines; their cognitive dissonance is so ingrained and insane they can't even get their own memes and tropes straight any more.

Mental ill health is now the first port of call for the authorities and the tards. It's very convenient.
Not following you here. Is there any doubt the mass murderers such as Holmes, Lanza and Loughner were mentally ill?

The facts prove these people are fucking nuts. Now, like shooting a rabid dog, it saddens me to kill them, but society must defend itself against such people. Furthermore, we must neutralize those that support them.
I'm not familiar with the people you named, but what I mean is the refrain that these killers are not 'really Muslim" seems to have turned into "they are mentally ill", the family, authorities and apologists spout it immediately before there is any evidence to suggest this.
Are evil people always mentally ill? IDK. Is every barbaric member of Isis mentally ill? I doubt it. There is a very long list of court cases where the defence have tried desperately hard to go down the mentally ill route for Islamic terrorists. It seems atm that they succeed with this less often than they fail, for equally and more violent Islamic offenders. It seems to me that it is becoming the go to response almost all the time, and yes, I find that convenient.

I think most of us know that they cannot all be mentally ill. It's their culture.

Is every christian whacko a christian or just a whacko who comes from a christian background ?

Is every christian whacko a christian or just a whacko who comes from a christian background ?
My mom isn't whacko. She actually doesn't judge religions as a whole.

FYI I got banned because of my posts on a thread where the OP took no issue with my posts. So even though your above post is totally off topic I am compelled to set you straight.
Failed attempt since the OP personally had no objections. Objections have come from the OP. I did not do mud slinging like you did and did not call anybody names to attack them like you did. I did not call anybody Nazi, Fascist or douchebag. I just pointed out what the person did and does along with you. Your clique's obsession with one person on the board is so evident that is absolutely undeniable. Good day!

We can get this thread back On Topic, if we just ignore various things.
Ok, let's. The topic was that evil Muslims stabbed these people for what they were wearing. But the prosecutor says that is not true and the mayor says the guy is schizophrenic. Now what?

Actually the original comment about being "scantily dressed" CAME from the Vice mayor. The prosecutor has only said he doesn't yet KNOW the motive. But SEVERAL witnesses and a couple TV outlets made the same comment. We shall see.

The guy's kids were probably making comments about why they were inside with clothes from ankles to ears. And it pissed him off because they should KNOW their place in the world. Too much "bad influence" on his years of parenting them into discipline and intolerance.
Right. He doesn't know the real motive but somehow the OP does.

Guess you'll just have to follow this story up thru the trial.. Did you know that 70% of French inmates are now Muslim? And that it's a known breeding ground for MORE extremists? They've fucked up EVERYTHING on this matter. And they are paying for it..

Soon to be 71% if this kind of stuff happens daily and weekly.

They even tried to BAN religious symbols in public. INCLUDING Hajobs. They don't have a fucking clue how to handle this non-assimilation issue.

The typical confusion of a whacko who thinks everybody else is whacko and not them.

Failed attempt since the OP personally had no objections. Objections have come from the OP. I did not do mud slinging like you did and did not call anybody names to attack them like you did. I did not call anybody Nazi, Fascist or douchebag. I just pointed out what the person did and does along with you. Your clique's obsession with one person on the board is so evident that is absolutely undeniable. Good day!

Ok, let's. The topic was that evil Muslims stabbed these people for what they were wearing. But the prosecutor says that is not true and the mayor says the guy is schizophrenic. Now what?

Actually the original comment about being "scantily dressed" CAME from the Vice mayor. The prosecutor has only said he doesn't yet KNOW the motive. But SEVERAL witnesses and a couple TV outlets made the same comment. We shall see.

The guy's kids were probably making comments about why they were inside with clothes from ankles to ears. And it pissed him off because they should KNOW their place in the world. Too much "bad influence" on his years of parenting them into discipline and intolerance.

Guess you'll just have to follow this story up thru the trial.. Did you know that 70% of French inmates are now Muslim? And that it's a known breeding ground for MORE extremists? They've fucked up EVERYTHING on this matter. And they are paying for it..

They even tried to BAN religious symbols in public. INCLUDING Hajobs. They don't have a fucking clue how to handle this non-assimilation issue.
If being recruited in prison to harm others is a thing then we are doing something wrong.

If being recruited in prison to harm others is a thing then we are doing something wrong.

Yes, and what is being done wrong is not treating them like the political terrorist cultists they are, and treating them as one would treat Nazis and Shining Path vermin, barring them from even visiting western countries at all.

You ask many good questions, which is good because it's a complicated world. One size does not fit all.

As for the definition of "evil", I strongly believe an honest, loving Almighty is the greatest power in the Universe(s). Ergo, "evil" only exists for a specific reason.

Like attacking people because you have a personal vendetta against them? Harming others because of a false sense of righteousness?

If it's left to the Pathologically Altruistic then we'll be having atrocities either every day or every other day, we'll be having thousands of dead a week, exactly like what happens in the Middle East.

Yes. Those types need to be shipped back with them, and let them show us all how great that works out for them instead of their hiding out in the Burbs and letting others get raped, murdered, and blown up just because it makes them feel good to babble idiotic platitudes and pretending to have some sort of 'moral authority' just because they're idiots.

This is exactly what it is, this is the Pathological Altruism, they have no regard for others well being, including their own well being, it's all pure emotion about making themselves feel good.

What's that story that I forget, about the woman who took a snake in from the cold and cared for it and then it bit her and killed her.

This is exactly what these deeply misguided people are doing.

Yes, and what is being done wrong is not treating them like the political terrorist cultists they are, and treating them as one would treat Nazis and Shining Path vermin, barring them from even visiting western countries at all.

They're not called IslamoNazi's for nothing, Islam is the new Nazism and those that think otherwise, we cannot allow them to interfere with the surgical operation that it's going to take to protect our peoples, our nation and our Continent from this mortal danger.

So what would you suggest? Solitary confinement?

Honestly, I'd rather have them not coming here to America. I realize that we have our own problems and our own psychos, however why invite more? For what possible reason?

A vote for Hillary is a vote for massive Muslim immigration into the nation.

That is simple fact.

Hillary has said that she's going to dramatically increase the amount of Muslims allowed into America, so Americans please vote for Donald Trump.

Together, the European Continent and the American Continent we can prevail in this fight and we must stick together.

I think it was Benjamin Franklin who said "either we hang together, or we hang separately" or something like that.

The French are making VERY bad decisions. That loading of their prisons is PROOF that they've lost control of the situation. And know terrorists have emerged from those prisons. Not even enough Imans to visit all those inmates. They just sort the really evil ones and toss them all together.

We've got to be smarter about it. And make assimilation work. Because Islam CAN thrive in tolerant open societies. It's the "old world culture" that is the problem.

Forum List

Back