🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

If being recruited in prison to harm others is a thing then we are doing something wrong.

The French are making VERY bad decisions. That loading of their prisons is PROOF that they've lost control of the situation. And know terrorists have emerged from those prisons. Not even enough Imans to visit all those inmates. They just sort the really evil ones and toss them all together.

We've got to be smarter about it. And make assimilation work. Because Islam CAN thrive in tolerant open societies. It's the "old world culture" that is the problem.

And we know that many are also being radicalised inside those prisons.

I myself had no problem with the level of Muslims that we already had in Europa, what caused my thinking to change was last August when the floodgates were opened and tens of thousands a DAY EVERY DAY were piling in.

This is a completely unacceptable situation and the UN is suggesting that we MUST take 60 million more? No chance, they can forget about it.

You have to recognize who fucked up initially here. There should have been a G8 operation to set up "safe zones" in Iraq and Syria and maybe some other places. Should have happened YEARS before the boats started to cross. It's a humanitarian failure of vast proportions. And it's because of the callous attitude towards the CITIZENS of these bombed out hellholes.

If anyone wanted to be altruistic -- the time to act on THAT impulse has long since been squandered.

WE couldn't do anything over in Iraq. We were kicked out by Al Maliki.
Marine Artillery Unit Fired 2,000 Rounds at ISIS in Iraq - DFNS.net Land

Well, why is it reported that we pulled out completely in 2011? What's the truth? Were those troops just sent there to help deal with ISIS maybe?

The French are making VERY bad decisions. That loading of their prisons is PROOF that they've lost control of the situation. And know terrorists have emerged from those prisons. Not even enough Imans to visit all those inmates. They just sort the really evil ones and toss them all together.

We've got to be smarter about it. And make assimilation work. Because Islam CAN thrive in tolerant open societies. It's the "old world culture" that is the problem.

I myself had no problem with the level of Muslims that we already had in Europa, what caused my thinking to change was last August when the floodgates were opened and tens of thousands a DAY EVERY DAY were piling in.

This is a completely unacceptable situation and the UN is suggesting that we MUST take 60 million more? No chance, they can forget about it.

You have to recognize who fucked up initially here. There should have been a G8 operation to set up "safe zones" in Iraq and Syria and maybe some other places. Should have happened YEARS before the boats started to cross. It's a humanitarian failure of vast proportions. And it's because of the callous attitude towards the CITIZENS of these bombed out hellholes.

If anyone wanted to be altruistic -- the time to act on THAT impulse has long since been squandered.

Marine Artillery Unit Fired 2,000 Rounds at ISIS in Iraq - DFNS.net Land

Well, why is it reported that we pulled out completely in 2011? What's the truth? Were those troops just sent there to help deal with ISIS maybe?
Because Obama lies. I've got buddies in Iraq right now in combat roles.

We're still there. So are the Iranians. With a International (G8) resolution we could carve out a safe zone in Northern Iraq with the help of the Kurds and give sanctuary to 100,000 people or more. Same deal in Syria.

Instead of carpet-bombing more holes in the region -- our PRIORITY should have been to PREVENT a humanitarian crisis.

We don't have any troops there, not fighting troops. We pulled out completely in 2011 is what I read. We have an embassy there (I think).

Slowly ADDING back military... The govt there is inept and clueless. That's why Iran now effectively controls over 25% of Iraq. It's a SNAFU. With a capital F. We broke it. We abandoned it. That's how ISIS GOT their heavy field artillery and weapons. AND control of about 20% of the country.

Should have gotten back EARLIER to set up a couple safe cities in the North to TAKE refugees from the conflict. And we should go kiss Assad's and Putin asses and let ASSAD restore Syria. We made the same mistakes over and over and over again. Those countries NEED SOBs as leaders.

We're still there. So are the Iranians. With a International (G8) resolution we could carve out a safe zone in Northern Iraq with the help of the Kurds and give sanctuary to 100,000 people or more. Same deal in Syria.

Instead of carpet-bombing more holes in the region -- our PRIORITY should have been to PREVENT a humanitarian crisis.

We don't have any troops there, not fighting troops. We pulled out completely in 2011 is what I read. We have an embassy there (I think).

Slowly ADDING back military... The govt there is inept and clueless. That's why Iran now effectively controls over 25% of Iraq. It's a SNAFU. With a capital F. We broke it. We abandoned it. That's how ISIS GOT their heavy field artillery and weapons. AND control of about 20% of the country.

Should have gotten back EARLIER to set up a couple safe cities in the North to TAKE refugees from the conflict. And we should go kiss Assad's and Putin asses and let ASSAD restore Syria. We made the same mistakes over and over and over again. Those countries NEED SOBs as leaders.

Yeah, we need to stop involving ourselves in these people's BS! I'm sick and tired of it. Let them kill each other off OVER THERE.

Yep. Per Obama and Biden, Iraq was won in 2010. And it was. But he couldn't let Bush look good, so he let ISIS happen.

It's obvious, you should have run for President, or at the least The Donald needs to appoint you to his Cabinet.

We need to start a campaign and contact The Donald about this important happening in your future.

Only thing I've agreed with Trump on. That Saddam Hussein was GOOD at keeping out terrorists. So was Assad and Khadafy. We're idiots. And this "migration" is the fault of the G8 and the Arab League and every other organization that was too busy trying to ace each other out..

Yeah, we need to stop involving ourselves in these people's BS! I'm sick and tired of it. Let them kill each other off OVER THERE.
No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.

Because Obama lies. I've got buddies in Iraq right now in combat roles.

Whoa you act like this is the same guy who told us if we liked our Doctor we could keep them.....

Or the same guy who blames the NRA/Police anytime it's convienent..

Or blamed the YouTube video for Benghazi....

Or even that guy who instead of working with the other side decided to tell everyone elections have consequences.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

Or how about we 100% leave once and for all.

And let the people there fight it out and decide their own destiny. ..... :cool:

We have to care Chris, because they're bringing this crap to us now. It's not just Over There anymore, it's Over Here as well.

And let the people there fight it out and decide their own destiny. ..... :cool:

The West never should have meddled in the Middle East to begin with, but it was oil and other things that meant The West started meddling.

What began what's happening now, this was the invasion of Iraq, a monumentally bad decision, one of the worst decisions in modern history, that started this monster ball rolling.

It's obvious, you should have run for President, or at the least The Donald needs to appoint you to his Cabinet.

We need to start a campaign and contact The Donald about this important happening in your future.

Meglomaniacs like Trump always have problems hiring and retaining "the best". No one wants to work for tyrants like him. I've had my share of egomaniac bosses in Silicon Valley. He's OVER reacting to Islamophobia. It's really about setting QUALIFICATIONS for immigration and proper documentation and follow thru,.

For instance -- why are California and French jails filling with NON-Citizen immigrants? Should not they be deported and KEPT OUT? It's govt incompetence and bad management. Why do WE (or the French) see non-citizen criminals coming BACK from jail and killing or committing more crimes?

Fix the competency and execution of Govt and a lot of problems get solved.

I'm ok with this.... Let's also lock that region out from traveling and trade until they are in the modern age.

Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

Tighten up borders. Stop allowing immigrants from that part of the world here.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?

WTH? The mother of three had helped this man by getting him some medication when he needed it. One of her daughters is now in a critical condition after he stabbed them all.

Mother and her three daughters, aged between 8 and 14, are stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'
  • Mother and daughters aged aged eight, 12 and 14, were stabbed on holiday
  • They were reportedly attacked because they were 'scantily dressed'
  • The family are said to have been wearing shorts and t-shirts at the time
  • Eight-year-old child is in a critical condition after suffering punctured lung
  • Attacker, named locally as Mohamed Boufarkouch, reportedly knew victims
  • The 37-year-old has been arrested on attempted murder and is in custody
By JENNIFER NEWTON FOR MAILONLINE
Yes, but the Crusades
Counter crusades :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back