🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

You are such an ass. I knew I'd catch you with your instantaneous 'Juden' crap.
If I were Jewish, btw, I'd be proud to say so. I'm not. My mother is a lapsed Catholic and my Father is a thoroughly committed lifelong atheist :wink:
Everyone knows that zionist Jews lie. You can't help it. ...... :cool:

Put a sock in it and continue your Sunni chopping of heads! :mad-61:

You are such an ass. I knew I'd catch you with your instantaneous 'Juden' crap.
If I were Jewish, btw, I'd be proud to say so. I'm not. My mother is a lapsed Catholic and my Father is a thoroughly committed lifelong atheist :wink:
Everyone knows that zionist Jews lie. You can't help it. ...... :cool:

Put a sock in it and continue your Sunni chopping of heads! :mad-61:
He was caught out in his 'Juden' hatred so easily - he can't back out now. Lol.

No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
Every Marine and soldier I know who's been over there - over 3 dozen easy - have the same belief I do.

For what reason would we send troops over THERE?
I didn't say that. I said you decimate them and make them an example for all so everyone knows what happens when you screw with America.

Second, if we had acted like the masters the Iraqis expected Iraq would have been quite since 2003. Their culture views our compassion and tolerance as weakness, so they stepped in to fill that void master role.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
Every Marine and soldier I know who's been over there - over 3 dozen easy - have the same belief I do.

I didn't say that. I said you decimate them and make them an example for all so everyone knows what happens when you screw with America.

Second, if we had acted like the masters the Iraqis expected Iraq would have been quite since 2003. Their culture views our compassion and tolerance as weakness, so they stepped in to fill that void master role.

TBH, I don't really care anymore. I'm tired of this crap, and I want us out of it. It's a no win situation. Let someone ELSE deal with it.

TBH, I don't really care anymore. I'm tired of this crap, and I want us out of it. It's a no win situation. Let someone ELSE deal with it.
Oh, the fun has just started. You have a front row seat on the trip to Eziekial 38-39 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh, the fun has just started. You have a front row seat on the trip to Eziekial 38-39 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Wacky religious beliefs are HALF the problem at least!

That wacky 3,500 old book says Russia, Iran, Sudan, Egypt will attack Israel.

How wacky is that today?

Russia is now in Syria. That's about a 2 hour drive from the Valley of Meggido.
Better known as Armageddon.

How wacky is that today?

It's whack. Total whackiness.

How wacky is that today?

And on that crazy line of thought, what makes YOUR religion right and the Muslims wrong? Maybe their book is right. *SMH* Ridiculous.

How wacky is that today?

And on that crazy line of thought, what makes YOUR religion right and the Muslims wrong? Maybe their book is right. *SMH* Ridiculous.
It's been right tens of thousands of times, that's why Im a Christian and not a Muslim.
Like I said, you can ignore the facts, but all is going as foretold.

How wacky is that today?

It's been right tens of thousands of times, that's why Im a Christian and not a Muslim.
Like I said, you can ignore the facts, but all is going as foretold.

Okay. I'm done talking to you. I refuse to be preached to by religious fanatics.

Bottom line: almost every Muslim Brown black country is a cesspool of corruption poverty and what not.

Why bring any more of it here? We already have inner city crap and 10% illegal brown around.......20%+++ in border states.

We don't HAVE to do anything. Shut the door, fix America first.

Friend of mine who was born in Egypt says that the people of the Middle East only respect someone who has a boot on their throat. That region is just not ready for the western life of freedom.

The US government said that a man in a cave in Afghanistan attacked our country on 9/11.

But we got lost on the way and attacked and invaded Iraq while looking for the man in the Afghan cave.

Finally we recognized our mistake and invaded Afghanistan per the original plan. And looked for the man hiding in a cave. We spent 10 years looking but couldn't find him..

Then we discovered that once again, we were in the wrong country.

The man in the cave was in Pakistan. And he wasn't really in a cave but lived in a large mansion with tall walls and a courtyard.

So we sent helicopters and soldiers to kill him. The soldiers said they shot him. But no one was allowed to to see the dead man who used to live in a cave.

Then they put the dead man who lived in a cave on a boat and took him out to sea, and threw him into the water.

Later many of the soldiers who killed the man who once lived in a cave. Were all killed themselves when the helicopter they were riding in crashed for some unknown reason.

So now we couldn't ask them about the man who was in the mansion that they killed.

Although this sounds like a fairy tale story you might tell your children at night to put them asleep.

It's the governments official story. ...... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back