🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Once again I post, this phony refugee "crisis" is a good part organized invasion. All part of a plan. Wake up you blinded fools.

Oh, the fun has just started. You have a front row seat on the trip to Eziekial 38-39 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Wacky religious beliefs are HALF the problem at least!
That wacky 3,500 old book says Russia, Iran, Sudan, Egypt will attack Israel.

How wacky is that today?

Russia is now in Syria. That's about a 2 hour drive from the Valley of Meggido.
Better known as Armageddon.

And on that crazy line of thought, what makes YOUR religion right and the Muslims wrong? Maybe their book is right. *SMH* Ridiculous.
It's been right tens of thousands of times, that's why Im a Christian and not a Muslim.
Like I said, you can ignore the facts, but all is going as foretold.

Okay. I'm done talking to you. I refuse to be preached to by religious fanatics.
No, you refuse to have an open mind.
It's too bad, you should be honest with yourself and do the research.

I didn't say that. I said you decimate them and make them an example for all so everyone knows what happens when you screw with America.

Second, if we had acted like the masters the Iraqis expected Iraq would have been quite since 2003. Their culture views our compassion and tolerance as weakness, so they stepped in to fill that void master role.
The US government said that a man in a cave in Afghanistan attacked our country on 9/11.

But we got lost on the way and attacked and invaded Iraq while looking for the man in the Afghan cave.

Finally we recognized our mistake and invaded Afghanistan per the original plan. And looked for the man hiding in a cave. We spent 10 years looking but couldn't find him..

Then we discovered that once again, we were in the wrong country.

The man in the cave was in Pakistan. And he wasn't really in a cave but lived in a large mansion with tall walls and a courtyard.

So we sent helicopters and soldiers to kill him. The soldiers said they shot him. But no one was allowed to to see the dead man who used to live in a cave.

Then they put the dead man who lived in a cave on a boat and took him out to sea, and threw him into the water.

Later many of the soldiers who killed the man who once lived in a cave. Were all killed themselves when the helicopter they were riding in crashed for some unknown reason.

So now we couldn't ask them about the man who was in the mansion that they killed.

Although this sounds like a fairy tale story you might tell your children at night to put them asleep.

It's the governments official story. ...... :cool:
No, we are - were until 2009 - purging terrorists. All whom just happened to be Muslim.

How wacky is that today?

And on that crazy line of thought, what makes YOUR religion right and the Muslims wrong? Maybe their book is right. *SMH* Ridiculous.
It's been right tens of thousands of times, that's why Im a Christian and not a Muslim.

Okay. I'm done talking to you. I refuse to be preached to by religious fanatics.

I am honest with myself. That's why I'm a non believer in man made religions and ancient books written by men who didn't understand the way the world worked. :dunno: You think I just woke up one day and decided?? Nope. Lol. I've done some very deep searching.

How wacky is that today?

I am honest with myself. That's why I'm a non believer in man made religions and ancient books written by men who didn't understand the way the world worked. :dunno: You think I just woke up one day and decided?? Nope. Lol. I've done some very deep searching.
Yeah? What are some of the signs of the end times then?
Can you do it without doing googling?

I don't believe in that crapola. I told you, I'm not going to let a religious fanatic waste me time. The end.

I don't believe in that crapola. I told you, I'm not going to let a religious fanatic waste me time. The end.
I can tell you a lot about Greek mythology, but never believed in it. You refusing to understand or at least be knowledgable of what hundreds of millions believe in is not what I consider open minded.

Personally, I find it fascinating everything happening today was foretold.

Should have done that with Saddam. The containment was WORSE than the invasion. And we had virtually nothing on the guy.

But at this point, ignoring 400 people drowning in the Med every day and 30 major Arab cities reduced to rubble with terrorist vermin from 40 different factions reducing that rubble to dust -- it's one of the LARGEST humanitarian disasters in my lifetime. Bigger than Cambodia. Bigger than Serbia

And you're Arab buds ain't gonna lift a finger other than open up Turkey to stage the evacuation into Europe.
Jordan/Egypt/Lebanon can only do so much.

Don't want to watch the carnage when the migration exits are shut down. DO YOU?? ?
Europe in cahoots with the U.S., and later Israel, has been dicking around with, and destabilizing the Middle East for over a century.

Now the blowback of that meddling, colonization, invasions, interventions, occupations, etc. Has culminated into the chaos we see now.

So why should the arab countries bail out the western powers that are responsible for creating the mess? ...... :cool:

I'm not talking about bailing US out. I'm talking about YOUR comfort level watching refugees from 30 ruined cities get decimated in the fighting and the collapse. Are YOU up for watching that happen?? Think the Arab League is gonna do fuck about that?

Should have done that with Saddam. The containment was WORSE than the invasion. And we had virtually nothing on the guy.

But at this point, ignoring 400 people drowning in the Med every day and 30 major Arab cities reduced to rubble with terrorist vermin from 40 different factions reducing that rubble to dust -- it's one of the LARGEST humanitarian disasters in my lifetime. Bigger than Cambodia. Bigger than Serbia

And you're Arab buds ain't gonna lift a finger other than open up Turkey to stage the evacuation into Europe.
Jordan/Egypt/Lebanon can only do so much.

Don't want to watch the carnage when the migration exits are shut down. DO YOU?? ?
Europe in cahoots with the U.S., and later Israel, has been dicking around with, and destabilizing the Middle East for over a century.

Now the blowback of that meddling, colonization, invasions, interventions, occupations, etc. Has culminated into the chaos we see now.

So why should the arab countries bail out the western powers that are responsible for creating the mess? ...... :cool:

I'm not talking about bailing US out. I'm talking about YOUR comfort level watching refugees from 30 ruined cities get decimated in the fighting and the collapse. Are YOU up for watching that happen?? Think the Arab League is gonna do fuck about that?

The Arab League doesn't really seem to care all that much either!

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
Every Marine and soldier I know who's been over there - over 3 dozen easy - have the same belief I do.

For what reason would we send troops over THERE?
I didn't say that. I said you decimate them and make them an example for all so everyone knows what happens when you screw with America.

Second, if we had acted like the masters the Iraqis expected Iraq would have been quite since 2003. Their culture views our compassion and tolerance as weakness, so they stepped in to fill that void master role.

They are in Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq and Syria. How many countries do you want to bomb next year? We need to allow Arab leadership to RETURN to strongman dictatorships. There was a reason for those A-Holes. It's the only thing that stops them from killing each other. When all the smoking voids we left there are under new mgt -- the 43 radical groups fighting in Syria, Iraq -- INCLUDING ISIS -- will be neutralized. OR -- at least concentrated in an area we can turn to glass.

Our only concern right now is DOMESTIC security, Aid to allies in fixing their enormous immigration mistakes, and Humanitarian intervention to STOP the migration out of the region..

Sunni Man Loves him some dick-tator-tot

TBH, I don't really care anymore. I'm tired of this crap, and I want us out of it. It's a no win situation. Let someone ELSE deal with it.
Oh, the fun has just started. You have a front row seat on the trip to Eziekial 38-39 and there's nothing you can do about it.

How wacky is that today?

Got news for you. Israel has already been talking with Egypt and Jordan. And it might surprise a LOT of folks, but they realize MUTUAL defense against some threats are in ALL their best interests. Would be a bigger fight against Iran than JUST Israel.. I promise you that.

Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
Every Marine and soldier I know who's been over there - over 3 dozen easy - have the same belief I do.

They are in Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq and Syria. How many countries do you want to bomb next year? We need to allow Arab leadership to RETURN to strongman dictatorships. There was a reason for those A-Holes. It's the only thing that stops them from killing each other. When all the smoking voids we left there are under new mgt -- the 43 radical groups fighting in Syria, Iraq -- INCLUDING ISIS -- will be neutralized. OR -- at least concentrated in an area we can turn to glass.

Our only concern right now is DOMESTIC security, Aid to allies in fixing their enormous immigration mistakes, and Humanitarian intervention to STOP the migration out of the region..

Sunni Man Loves him some dick-tator-tot

Dick-tator-tot! Good one! :lol:

The US government said that a man in a cave in Afghanistan attacked our country on 9/11.

But we got lost on the way and attacked and invaded Iraq while looking for the man in the Afghan cave.

Finally we recognized our mistake and invaded Afghanistan per the original plan. And looked for the man hiding in a cave. We spent 10 years looking but couldn't find him..

Then we discovered that once again, we were in the wrong country.

The man in the cave was in Pakistan. And he wasn't really in a cave but lived in a large mansion with tall walls and a courtyard.

So we sent helicopters and soldiers to kill him. The soldiers said they shot him. But no one was allowed to to see the dead man who used to live in a cave.

Then they put the dead man who lived in a cave on a boat and took him out to sea, and threw him into the water.

Later many of the soldiers who killed the man who once lived in a cave. Were all killed themselves when the helicopter they were riding in crashed for some unknown reason.

So now we couldn't ask them about the man who was in the mansion that they killed.

Although this sounds like a fairy tale story you might tell your children at night to put them asleep.

It's the governments official story. ...... :cool:

Arab conspiracy theories are their main source of entertainment. Since Arab reality TV really sucks, (Pimp my Camel is the best,) and there is nothing on Netflix that they can watch without working up a rage.

Good one Sunni Man. Have you heard the one where he died of advanced kidney disease 12 years ago?
Why don't you start a list of the top ten Arab fantasy theories in Conspiracy Forum?

I don't know, but it seems like whenever there is a "coup" in one of these ME countries, things end up being worse than they were, and here we are wanting to "aid" these people that we don't know anything about. I remember saying the exact same thing about Syria, but I had people arguing that the uprising was made up of "good folks." Yeah sure. Then we give them guns and ammo, and they end up using them against US and others.

TBH, I don't really care anymore. I'm tired of this crap, and I want us out of it. It's a no win situation. Let someone ELSE deal with it.

How wacky is that today?

Got news for you. Israel has already been talking with Egypt and Jordan. And it might surprise a LOT of folks, but they realize MUTUAL defense against some threats are in ALL their best interests. Would be a bigger fight against Iran than JUST Israel.. I promise you that.
Jordan and Egypt have been friendly to Israel for decades. But Egypt is on the economic collapse brink, and I expect some bad folks to take power soon that make the Muslim Brotherhood look like boy scouts. Iran will have their nukes, and Turkey and Russia can attack from the north.

Stage is set.

How wacky is that today?

Jordan and Egypt have been friendly to Israel for decades. But Egypt is on the economic collapse brink, and I expect some bad folks to take power soon that make the Muslim Brotherhood look like boy scouts. Iran will have their nukes, and Turkey and Russia can attack from the north.

Stage is set.

Well Gee W-Man.. Which is the First Act? The Sweet Meteor of Death? or your Armageddon? Looks to me like your hedging your bets here...

How wacky is that today?

Stage is set.

Well Gee W-Man.. Which is the First Act? The Sweet Meteor of Death? or your Armageddon? Looks to me like your hedging your bets here...

Have we heard from the four horsemen yet? :D

How wacky is that today?

Stage is set.

I suggest you research what Wormwood is.

Everything proceeds as foretold.

Forum List

Back