🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

One issue with no-fly zones in Syria (from what I read) is that unlike Iraq, Assad has a very good, well equipped (thank you Russia!) airforce that would have made implementing safe zones very difficult.

Why is this up to us to implement "safe zones?" These countries have their OWN governments. Let them take care of their own problems. We need to stop giving them aid money and weapons and stop "helping" them.

Assad has been bombing his own people - why would he create safe zones for them?

He's bombing those who were trying to throw him out of power? You know, I don't live over there. I live here. Thankfully. While I have a bit of empathy for the people (the innocent ones caught in the middle), it's not really my problem. I'm weary of this. I'm weary of hearing about terrorism and the things happening in the ME. We have our OWN problems here at home to take care of. Let someone else be daddy for a change. They TELL us that the reason they hate us is because we interfere. Well, let's not interfere any MORE.

No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
He lost his friend on FLIGHT 93. Hijacked plane crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11, 2001.

Yes? And?

Sorry. Maybe that sounded a little cold, but still. His losing his friend doesn't have anything to do with United States foreign policy.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
He lost his friend on FLIGHT 93. Hijacked plane crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11, 2001.

Yes? And?

Sorry. Maybe that sounded a little cold, but still. His losing his friend doesn't have anything to do with United States foreign policy.
No, you weren't cold, it was just misunderstanding. I focused on domestic issues, you referred to foreign involvement. I realized that from your answer.

Geez. What is going on over there in Europe? It's starting to seem like the Middle East.
The current events in Europe are a product of the radical leftist leadership, and their policies. A disaster the UK avoided, and hopefully, so will the US this November.

Why didn't the mother just dress herself and the children properly if she knew it offended the man? ...... :cool:
why didnt he just take his family back to animal land where he belongs if humans offend him so much.
And maybe take Sunni with him too. I'm sure Sunni will feel right at home and among his peers in any of the many Islamic shitholes of barbarism and intolerance. Living in Raqqa the capital of ISIS would be his dream.

What about dropping non nuclear bombs on Syrian infants. Is that ok ?
Please stick to the topic of the OP. Thanx.
Its terrible. I t must be horrifying for that family.

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
If it was a "line nutter" but it isn't. Been keeping up with the news, and counting how many terrorist attacks on totally innocent people have occured in the last 40 days at the hands of so called Muslims in the name of their faith?

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
If it was a "line nutter" but it isn't. Been keeping up with the news, and counting how many terrorist attacks on totally innocent people have occured in the last 40 days at the hands of so called Muslims in the name of their faith?

They happen all the time, all over the world.

See. This just shows that the truth is suppressed. It is all a conspiracy.
The DAILY HEIL is probably the UKs most virulent anti immigrant rag. They frequently make up stories about immigration and feed them to their, largely stupid, readership.

The OP is straight out of their playbook. Un-named sources quoted to build a picture which isnt true. They were a big suupporter of Hitler back in the 30s.

This selection is a small sample of their commitment to the truth.

MORE LIES AND HYPE FROM THE DAILY MAIL ON REFUGEES

DAILY MAIL LAUNCH SHAMEFUL AND DESPERATE ATTACK ON SADIQ KHAN

LESSONS IN TABLOID SPIN: HOW THE DAILY MAIL LIED ABOUT AN EU STUDY

WHY THE DAILY MAIL ARTICLE ON LONDON IMMIGRATION IS COMPLETE RUBBISH

DAILY MAIL MISLEADS ON STORY ABOUT CHARITY PROJECT FOR REFUGEES

So you refute the daily mail by posting Links from some random blog who obviously has a problem with the DM?

The dailymail has been speaking for the ordinary decent people. Look at the brexit lead up and vote.... Don't be upset because they didn't throw in with the globalists.

And hasn't Sadiq Kahn already banned photos of women showing too much skin in London... Sadiq Khan: There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube

And backs hezbollah... Instead of good decent Londoners who reject terrorists .... London's Muslim Mayor Refuses To Support Ban On Hezbollah Terror Group

Next he will have them wearing hijabs or be subjected to rape. Like in Sweden ...

There's a pro-Islamist Circle Jerk happening in this thread, it happens in any thread about their pets.

The actual problems are the Christian's, the Quaker's, the Jehovah Witnesses and the Mormon's, and this all started because of The Crusades and um Colonialism and well just WHITE people in general are the problem and it'd be better if we all just committed suicide already, at least if enough committed suicide, so Western nations can all just be 70% Towelhead and Zulu Nation like within the next 5 years.

That's what the Leftists call Diversity and Multiculturalism :rolleyes-41:
stop lying, and try to stay on topic. which is the stabbing of a family in france. the motives are still not clear.

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.
LOL! Muslim guy mows down a crowd full of French people during their July 4th, killing 85 people and critically injuring hundreds.

Police finds an ISIS flag at his home, and ISIS claims he was one of their fighters.

Lefts answer: "motives not clear"! :lmao:

Right? That must be why Muslims attacked us on 9/11. Bush. He is the reason for all the bad things in the world and the horribly dysfunctional culture of the Middle East. Lol.
Osama bin Laden, who was virtually unknown at the time, persistently warned George W. Bush that if Washington, which is Israel's militarily-supportive benefactor, did not demand that Israel cease the incursion of illegal settlers into Gaza and withdraw the American military base from the Saudi Arabia holy land the U.S. would have cause for regret. Bush ignored all of those communications.

Shortly after the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center Bush quietly pressured Sharon to evict the settlers from Gaza and he removed the bin Sultan airbase from Saudi Arabia. If Bush had simply complied with bin Laden's perfectly reasonable demands when they were issued there would not have been the 9/11 attack.

Right? That must be why Muslims attacked us on 9/11. Bush. He is the reason for all the bad things in the world and the horribly dysfunctional culture of the Middle East. Lol.
Osama bin Laden, who was virtually unknown at the time, persistently warned George W. Bush that if Washington, which is Israel's militarily-supportive benefactor, did not demand that Israel cease the incursion of illegal settlers into Gaza and withdraw the American military base from the Saudi Arabia holy land the U.S. would have cause for regret. Bush ignored all of those communications.

Shortly after the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center Bush quietly pressured Sharon to evict the settlers from Gaza and he removed the bin Sultan airbase from Saudi Arabia. If Bush had simply complied with bin Laden's perfectly reasonable demands when they were issued there would not have been the 9/11 attack.

Didn't the attack only happen like 6 months after GW took office? Oops, that would be 8 months.

Last edited:
The DAILY HEIL is probably the UKs most virulent anti immigrant rag. They frequently make up stories about immigration and feed them to their, largely stupid, readership.

The OP is straight out of their playbook. Un-named sources quoted to build a picture which isnt true. They were a big suupporter of Hitler back in the 30s.

This selection is a small sample of their commitment to the truth.

MORE LIES AND HYPE FROM THE DAILY MAIL ON REFUGEES

DAILY MAIL LAUNCH SHAMEFUL AND DESPERATE ATTACK ON SADIQ KHAN

LESSONS IN TABLOID SPIN: HOW THE DAILY MAIL LIED ABOUT AN EU STUDY

WHY THE DAILY MAIL ARTICLE ON LONDON IMMIGRATION IS COMPLETE RUBBISH

DAILY MAIL MISLEADS ON STORY ABOUT CHARITY PROJECT FOR REFUGEES

So you refute the daily mail by posting Links from some random blog who obviously has a problem with the DM?

The dailymail has been speaking for the ordinary decent people. Look at the brexit lead up and vote.... Don't be upset because they didn't throw in with the globalists.

And hasn't Sadiq Kahn already banned photos of women showing too much skin in London... Sadiq Khan: There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube

And backs hezbollah... Instead of good decent Londoners who reject terrorists .... London's Muslim Mayor Refuses To Support Ban On Hezbollah Terror Group

Next he will have them wearing hijabs or be subjected to rape. Like in Sweden ...

There's a pro-Islamist Circle Jerk happening in this thread, it happens in any thread about their pets.

The actual problems are the Christian's, the Quaker's, the Jehovah Witnesses and the Mormon's, and this all started because of The Crusades and um Colonialism and well just WHITE people in general are the problem and it'd be better if we all just committed suicide already, at least if enough committed suicide, so Western nations can all just be 70% Towelhead and Zulu Nation like within the next 5 years.

stop lying, and try to stay on topic. which is the stabbing of a family in france. the motives are still not clear.

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.
LOL! Muslim guy mows down a crowd full of French people during their July 4th, killing 85 people and critically injuring hundreds.

Police finds an ISIS flag at his home, and ISIS claims he was one of their fighters.

I was perfectly clear that i was talking about the motives of the stabber. You know the one this thread is allegedly about. Nice fail, thx 4 sharing.

I was perfectly clear that i was talking about the motives of the stabber. You know the one this thread is allegedly about. Nice fail, thx 4 sharing.
Well, maybe you can tell us why a "religious" Muslim animal would attack a woman and her three daughters? He just felt like it, eh?

Mother and three daughters are STABBED in French holiday resort

Local reports suggest the Boufarkouch attacked the victims because they were 'scantily dressed'. The victims are believed to have been wearing shorts and t-shirts at the time.

... local reports suggest the attacker had made references about the woman and children being 'too lightly dressed'.

Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.

Well, maybe you can tell us why a "religious" Muslim animal would attack a woman and her three daughters? He just felt like it, eh?

Mother and three daughters are STABBED in French holiday resort

Local reports suggest the Boufarkouch attacked the victims because they were 'scantily dressed'. The victims are believed to have been wearing shorts and t-shirts at the time.

... local reports suggest the attacker had made references about the woman and children being 'too lightly dressed'.

Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.
Thanks for rehashing stuff that has been posted 50 times in this thread already. Read the thread.

Dont you agree ?
They have killed more Muslims than people of any other faith. It is not an attack on Christianity it is an attack on civilisation.

Ive just got up and read back this thread and there are many interesting contributions as people look to find a solution.

The truth of it is that it is a mess that we,the west , have made over many years. We have no moral authority in that region. Our biggest ally is an undemocratic theocracy that kills teenagers for surfing the net.
We subsidise and prop up a rogue state that wages war on unarmed civilians.
We back faction against faction and then are shocked when they turn against us.
We topple despots and then have no plan on how to replace them.

How difficult was it to find a better solution than Sadaam or Momo ?

The joke is that we still think we can sort out a mess of our own making.

We cant.

Step one has to be the big guys sitting down and agreeing that terrorism affects all of us and is bad for business.

US,Russia,China and so on. Once that is done the rest should flow naturally.

But dont hold your breath. Everybody wants a piece of the action.The spirit of British Empire building is still alive and kicking today. And morality and justice are things we worry about back home.

If being recruited in prison to harm others is a thing then we are doing something wrong.
Well, first, it's the French.

Second, their immigration and citizenship laws need review: French nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the middle of the 19th century, France has exhibited a very high rate of immigration, mainly from Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, the Maghreb, Africa and Asia. According to a 2004 report by INED researcher Michèle Tribalat France has approximately 14 million persons (out of nearly 63 million) (see demographics of France) of foreign ascendancy (immigrants or with at least one parent or grandparent immigrant).

The absence of official statistics on French citizens of foreign origin is deliberate. Under French law passed after the Vichy regime, it is forbidden to categorize people according to their ethnic origins. In France, like in many other European countries, censuses do not collect information on supposed ancestry. Moreover, all French statistics are forbidden to have any references concerning ethnic membership. Thus, the French government's assimilationist stance towards immigration as well as towards regional identities and cultures, together with the political heritage of the French Revolution has led to the development of a French identity which is based more on the notion of citizenship than on cultural, historical or ethnic ties.

For that reason, French identity must not necessarily be associated with the "ethnic French people" but can be associated with either a nationality and citizenship, or a culture and language-based group. The latter forms the basis for La Francophonie, a group of French-speaking countries, or countries with historical and cultural association to France. The concept of "French ethnicity" exists outside France's borders, in particular in Quebec where some people claim membership to a "French ethnic group" but, again many view it as not so much ethnicity-based as language-based and would also include immigrants from, for example, Haiti. France's particular self-perception means that French identity may include a naturalized, French-speaking ethnic Portuguese or Algerian. Nonetheless, like in other European countries, some level of discrimination occurs, and there are higher unemployment rates among job-seekers with foreign-sounding names.

I think most of us know that they cannot all be mentally ill. It's their culture.
1.6 BILLION Muslims. How many are mass murdering assholes?

Now, if we are talking about "Honor Killers" in Pakistan I readily agree; it's their culture.

I'm not familiar with the people you named, but what I mean is the refrain that these killers are not 'really Muslim" seems to have turned into "they are mentally ill", the family, authorities and apologists spout it immediately before there is any evidence to suggest this.
Are evil people always mentally ill? IDK. Is every barbaric member of Isis mentally ill? I doubt it. There is a very long list of court cases where the defence have tried desperately hard to go down the mentally ill route for Islamic terrorists. It seems atm that they succeed with this less often than they fail, for equally and more violent Islamic offenders. It seems to me that it is becoming the go to response almost all the time, and yes, I find that convenient.
The three names were the mentally ill mass murderers from shootings in Aurora, CO, Sandy Hook elementary school and Tucson, AZ.

Radical Islam deliberately recruits nutjobs for suicide missions. Daesh is very adept at social media and recruits foreigners to their cause. What sane person would join such a group much less sign up for a suicide mission?

About 1 percent of people are schizophrenic. In a population of 1.6 Billion Muslims, recruiting just 1% of that 1% still amounts to 160,000 nutjobs. Obviously the number of suicidal Islamic terrorists is far less than that figure. Even if we had 1 a day, we're talking only 365, not 160,000.

Ok, let's. The topic was that evil Muslims stabbed these people for what they were wearing. But the prosecutor says that is not true and the mayor says the guy is schizophrenic. Now what?
You rush to accept that both the Prosecutor and Mayor are correct a couple days after a Moroccan Muslim viciously stabs a mother and her 14, 12 and 8 year old daughters?

French woman and her three daughters stabbed by Moroccan-born man in Alpine resort
He stabbed the girls while they ate breakfast on the terrace of their chalet and then went inside and knifed their mother.

The local mayor, Edmond Francou, said he preferred “not to speculate about the motive of the attack” in the wake of the massacre in Nice last week.

The Moroccan-born attacker has a police record for petty crimes over the past 15 years.

...We have today's problems because at the end of WW2 we didn't punish the Middle East like we did The axis powers.
The problems of the ME go back to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire (they sided with the Germans in WWI) and the Sykes-Picot Agreement between the Brits and French to carve up the ME.

sykespicot.jpg

Forum List

Back