🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

You can keep your daydreams. Not going to happen.
It's already happened to them 2 or 3 times in the past.

And you know what they say about history repeating itself. ....... :cool:

What do you care about that little sliver of land anyhow? The Israelis made that land what it is today. Before that, it was a barren wasteland. Why don't you try to be a grown up?

No they didn't. Only nomads passed through. There was no food there to be had and it was infested with malaria.
Malaria in the desert? ..... :lol: :lol:

Numerous legends in the Jewish scriptures and prayers created in the Jewish mind this image of the Holy Land as a wasteland. To be sure, pilgrims could hardly fail to reinforce this image by their reports on the destitute physical conditions which they saw in Jerusalem and elsewhere in the land also in later periods. The early Zionist settlers primarily saw large stretches of uninhabited land, of malaria-infested swamps and many ruins everywhere, since these lands were those available to their colonizing efforts. Thus the entire Zionist project was conceived not only the redemption of the Jews by their promised return to their land, but also the redemption of the land from its destitution.

You can keep your daydreams. Not going to happen.
It's already happened to them 2 or 3 times in the past.

And you know what they say about history repeating itself. ....... :cool:

So the Jews were the only people in history that got invaded by other people in the last 3000 years? Wow, that's a newsflash.

You should stick to the koran, banging your head on the rug and sticking your ass out on all fours five times a day, and leave the more intelligent stuff to others. :clap2:

What do you care about that little sliver of land anyhow? The Israelis made that land what it is today. Before that, it was a barren wasteland.
Really? Then I wonder who planted the large groves of olive trees which are centuries old?? ...... :cool:

Sooo . . . do you just come here to troll because you have no life or are you really a dirty rotten Muslim bigot?

What do you care about that little sliver of land anyhow? The Israelis made that land what it is today. Before that, it was a barren wasteland.
Really? Then I wonder who planted the large groves of olive trees which are centuries old?? ...... :cool:

Sooo . . . do you just come here to troll because you have no life or are you really a dirty rotten Muslim bigot?
Yup. That's about right.

So the Jews were the only people in history that got invaded by other people in the last 3000 years? Wow, that's a newsflash.
Hopefully, this time there will be a true final solution to the Jewish problem that has continually plagued mankind thru the ages. ..... :cool:
Keep jerking off to that five times a day in coordination with you banging your head on the rug and sticking your donkey ass out. :cool:

Israel is a strong prosperous nation and fully capable to defend itself from any number of you Muslim savages as demonstrated in the recent past.

And Jews are back in their ancestral and religious homeland in full control and not going anywhere. :clap2:

Deal with it or not who cares, you're just another miserable Islamic Neanderthal whining about Israel. :cuckoo:

What else is new?

Hopefully, this time there will be a true final solution to the Jewish problem that has continually plagued mankind thru the ages. ..... :cool:

Sorry, but honestly I see Muslims as a pimple on the butt of the world, terrorism follows everywhere they go. I have no problems with Jewish people, OTOH.

I think most of us know that they cannot all be mentally ill. It's their culture.
1.6 BILLION Muslims. How many are mass murdering assholes?

Now, if we are talking about "Honor Killers" in Pakistan I readily agree; it's their culture.

So you are saying they are ALL insane? No . . . they are not all insane. They are brainwashed.
What I'm saying is that anyone who volunteers for a suicide mission must have mental issues.

I'm saying that most, if not all, of the mass murders we've had, including Orlando, involved people with known mental issues.

I think most of us know that they cannot all be mentally ill. It's their culture.
1.6 BILLION Muslims. How many are mass murdering assholes?

Now, if we are talking about "Honor Killers" in Pakistan I readily agree; it's their culture.

So you are saying they are ALL insane? No . . . they are not all insane. They are brainwashed.
What I'm saying is that anyone who volunteers for a suicide mission must have mental issues.

I'm saying that most, if not all, of the mass murders we've had, including Orlando, involved people with known mental issues.

No, they don't all have mental issues. A lot of them are brainwashed since the time they are babes to believe there will be some "reward" for doing this stuff. Also, a lot of them are promised that their families will benefit financially from these acts. So, I'm sure some of them are mentally disturbed, but plenty are not. It's due to their culture. Were the Mayans who performed human sacrifices all insane? No. They did these things because of their superstitious belief systems.

It was theirs. They conquered and back then, to the victors went the spoils.
I hope you still feel that way when Israel is finally over ran and the Jews are deported. ....... :cool:
Before that happens, Tehran, Mecca, Riyadh and Damascus will be glowing, smoking holes and the Dome of the Rock will be torn down and used as pavement for rebuilding Solomon's Temple.

tumblr_n5vxsxGGti1qg2p2fo1_400.gif

No, they don't all have mental issues. A lot of them are brainwashed since the time they are babes to believe there will be some "reward" for doing this stuff. Also, a lot of them are promised that their families will benefit financially from these acts. So, I'm sure some of them are mentally disturbed, but plenty are not. It's due to their culture. Were the Mayans who performed human sacrifices all insane? No. They did these things because of their superstitious belief systems.
If true, then how come there aren't millions of suicide bombers, rampant truck drivers and maniacal knife killers running through all the streets of Western civilization?

The US alone has 3 million Muslims. France, about 6 million. England about 2.6 million. Germany over 4 million. If they are all brainwashed fanatics trained to kill infidels, how come we aren't seeing this happen thousands times a day?

If true, then how come there aren't millions of suicide bombers, rampant truck drivers and maniacal knife killers running through all the streets of Western civilization?

The US alone has 3 million Muslims. France, about 6 million. England about 2.6 million. Germany over 4 million. If they are all brainwashed fanatics trained to kill infidels, how come we aren't seeing this happen thousands times a day?

Because they aren't ALL brainwashed fanatics.

Were all the German soldiers who incarcerated and killed Jews insane? No, they were following orders.

Forum List

Back