🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Just look at our two party followers for an example (on a smaller scale) of how easy it is to brainwash people into being "followers" of your belief system. All of those terrorists and terrorist supporters are NOT insane.

Were all the German soldiers who incarcerated and killed Jews insane? No, they were following orders.
1) Those Germans were not killing themselves.

2) Most death camp guards were SS and specially screened for the work. I think most of them were mentally ill, but more towards sadism, not masochism or suicidal.

Just look at our two party followers for an example (on a smaller scale) of how easy it is to brainwash people into being "followers" of your belief system. All of those terrorists and terrorist supporters are NOT insane.
Being mentally ill or suicidal isn't necessarily the same as being "insane". There are levels. It's not like being pregnant.

Example. Some people have anger issues, others are flat out murderers. There's a difference between the two.

Being mentally ill or suicidal isn't the same as being "insane". There are levels.

Do you honestly think all of those people are suffering from a mental illness? Geez. Their upbringing and their culture plays a huge role! Goodness, what do you think happens when something has been pounded into your head since the time you were born?

You avoid my question about the Mayans and the German soldiers during WWII.

Do you honestly think all of those people are suffering from a mental illness? Geez. Their upbringing and their culture plays a huge role! Goodness, what do you think happens when something has been pounded into your head since the time you were born?

A rabid dog is sick. It's not their fault they have rabies and they are definitely suffering. However, I'd shoot one the head the first chance I got because 1) it's dangerous and 2) putting it down as painlessly as possible is the humane thing to do.

I feel the same way about Islamic Terrorists. However, unlike you, I don't feel the same way about all 1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world.

Being mentally ill or suicidal isn't the same as being "insane". There are levels.

sit still my children and learn. "mental illness" is a meaningless phrase. There are many kinds of aberrations of
"thought". The main described "types" or-----ORGANIC vs NON-ORGANIC (sometimes called "functional") An example of an ORGANIC CAUSE----is brain tumor---syphilis--
even alcohol intoxication. The Functional include things like
PSYCHOSIS which has no underlying organic cause----an example is Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is sorta the basic form of BEING A NUT. and is marked by SIGNS such as the
presence of DELUSIONS---accompanied by weird actions. Delusions are beliefs in ---the UNREAL. The unreal stuff that a delusional person has does not come out thin air-----it is based on --------THAT WHICH ALREADY EXISTED IN THE HEAD OF THE NUT----before he went nuts

Were all the German soldiers who incarcerated and killed Jews insane? No, they were following orders.
1) Those Germans were not killing themselves.

2) Most death camp guards were SS and specially screened for the work. I think most of them were mentally ill, but more towards sadism, not masochism or suicidal.

Oh, so killing yourself means you are mentally ill, but killing others doesn't? Hmm. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What you seem to be missing is that these terrorists THINK that they are on the side of "good."

sit still my children and learn. "mental illness" is a meaningless phrase. There are many kinds of aberrations of
"thought". The main described "types" or-----ORGANIC vs NON-ORGANIC (sometimes called "functional") An example of an ORGANIC CAUSE----is brain tumor---syphilis--
PSYCHOSIS which has no underlying organic cause----an example is Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is sorta the basic form of BEING A NUT. and is marked by SIGNS such as the
presence of DELUSIONS---accompanied by weird actions. Delusions are beliefs in ---the UNREAL. The unreal stuff that a delusional person has does not come out thin air-----it is based on --------THAT WHICH ALREADY EXISTED IN THE HEAD OF THE NUT----before he went nuts

This proves absolutely nothing as to the MO of a terrorist.

You should read more of my posts regarding mental illnesses.

Oh, so killing yourself means you are mentally ill, but killing others doesn't? Hmm. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What you seem to be missing is that these terrorists THINK that they are on the side of "good."
You might reread what I wrote because that isn't what I said.

If a person thinks something that is not true, what do you call that? Delusional?

You might reread what I wrote because that isn't what I said.

If a person thinks something that is not true, what do you call that? Delusional?

They think it is true. Same as Christians believe their "books" are true.

Deported 'into the sea'? Lol. Dream on, moron.
Silly-Tilly quit making things up.

I said nothing about deporting Jews into the sea.

Why do you continue to tell lies? ..... :cool:
Maybe you think people missed your use of the phrase 'final solution' and that your beloved Hamas has integral to its charter the commitment to driving the Israeli Jews into the sea? I keep telling you you are much dumber than you think. (Good G-d - lol :) )

Sunni Man: Hopefully, this time there will be a true final solution to the Jewish problem that has continually plagued mankind thru the ages. ..... :cool:

The distribution of Muslims around the world: Mapping the Global Muslim Population

The link has an interactive map for numbers. The two maps below give pictorial graphs of population sizes

world-distribution-weighted-thumb.png

lede_globalmuslimpop-I.jpg

Maybe you think people missed your use of the phrase 'final solution' and that your beloved Hamas has integral to its charter the commitment to driving the Israeli Jews into the sea? I keep telling you you are much dumber than you think. (Good G-d - lol :) )

Sunni Man: Hopefully, this time there will be a true final solution to the Jewish problem that has continually plagued mankind thru the ages. ..... :cool:
I think he's just trolling. If what he proposes was actually attempted to be put into action, the Arab population of the world would drop precipitously. Some immediately, others as the radiation sickness and bioweapons finished them off.

If what he proposes was actually attempted to be put into action, the Arab population of the world would drop precipitously. Some immediately, others as the radiation sickness and bioweapons finished them off.
You keep mentioning arabs.......I never said anything about arabs.

The jews are despised by many non-arabic and non-muslim people. ....... :cool:

Last edited:
I think most of us know that they cannot all be mentally ill. It's their culture.
1.6 BILLION Muslims. How many are mass murdering assholes?

Now, if we are talking about "Honor Killers" in Pakistan I readily agree; it's their culture.

So you are saying they are ALL insane? No . . . they are not all insane. They are brainwashed.
What I'm saying is that anyone who volunteers for a suicide mission must have mental issues.

I'm saying that most, if not all, of the mass murders we've had, including Orlando, involved people with known mental issues.
Not really. Becoming a shahid through martyr missions is lauded by extremists and their supporters. In 'Palestine' the families of such people are paid money and the shahids have schools and streets named after them, for example.

In Iran children were bought from their parents and sent out to the mined land to detonate land mines by walking on them. They were given a plastic key to Jannah and a blanket to keep their body parts together. They are lauded as shahids to this day and a whole corps? Is named in their honour.

There is a long tradition of dying for Islam, from Mohammed through to the present day.
So, what makes a shahid who believes they will be rewarded in Jannah for their martyrdom mentally ill? Is it any more mentally ill than anyone else believing they will get to heaven by doing x y z? Were kamikaz I pilots mentally ill?

Mohammed praised the men who died for him in battle - he said Allah bestowed shahid status on them, so for Muslims who believe they are at war with the west, this is neither 'mad' nor strange, IMHO.

I think we are on the road to nowhere when we start to try to apply our Western notions of mental health here. Some of course will have a diagnosis, but now we see this being applied across the board and before there is any evidence.

Last edited:
If what he proposes was actually attempted to be put into action, the Arab population of the world would drop precipitously. Some immediately, others as the radiation sickness and bioweapons finished them off.
You keep mentioning arabs.......I never said anything about arabs.

The jews are despised by many non arabic and non muslim people. ....... :cool:

And why is that? Why would you "despise" an entire group of human beings?

Forum List

Back