🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Why didn't the mother just dress herself and the children properly if she knew it offended the man? ...... :cool:
why didnt he just take his family back to animal land where he belongs if humans offend him so much.
And maybe take Sunni with him too. I'm sure Sunni will feel right at home and among his peers in any of the many Islamic shitholes of barbarism and intolerance. Living in Raqqa the capital of ISIS would be his dream.
I kinda like Sunni, I doubt he would try to kill a family because they offended his fashion sense.
He seems to fit into society here, God bless his little towel wrapped heart

Right? That must be why Muslims attacked us on 9/11. Bush. He is the reason for all the bad things in the world and the horribly dysfunctional culture of the Middle East. Lol.
Osama bin Laden, who was virtually unknown at the time, persistently warned George W. Bush that if Washington, which is Israel's militarily-supportive benefactor, did not demand that Israel cease the incursion of illegal settlers into Gaza and withdraw the American military base from the Saudi Arabia holy land the U.S. would have cause for regret. Bush ignored all of those communications.

Shortly after the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center Bush quietly pressured Sharon to evict the settlers from Gaza and he removed the bin Sultan airbase from Saudi Arabia. If Bush had simply complied with bin Laden's perfectly reasonable demands when they were issued there would not have been the 9/11 attack.

Didn't the attack only happen like 6 months after GW took office? Oops, that would be 8 months.
I really have to give them credit to be honest, that was one seriously well thought out plan considering they were friends of the U.S and would never have thought of it until just 8 months prior to the attack.
Pretty sure that if they would have been planning this before that, like lets say training the pilots in the U.S etc... clinton and his admin could never have missed any of the intent. Clinton would have stopped it.

stop lying, and try to stay on topic. which is the stabbing of a family in france. the motives are still not clear.

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.
LOL! Muslim guy mows down a crowd full of French people during their July 4th, killing 85 people and critically injuring hundreds.

Police finds an ISIS flag at his home, and ISIS claims he was one of their fighters.

Lefts answer: "motives not clear"! :lmao:
I was perfectly clear that i was talking about the motives of the stabber. You know the one this thread is allegedly about. Nice fail, thx 4 sharing.
Well, maybe you can tell us why a "religious" Muslim animal would attack a woman and her three daughters? He just felt like it, eh?

Mother and three daughters are STABBED in French holiday resort

Local reports suggest the Boufarkouch attacked the victims because they were 'scantily dressed'. The victims are believed to have been wearing shorts and t-shirts at the time.

... local reports suggest the attacker had made references about the woman and children being 'too lightly dressed'.

Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.
Thanks for rehashing stuff that has been posted 50 times in this thread already. Read the thread.
So you think "motive still unknown"? Ha ha. Why do you think the Muslim man who had previously expressed anger at how they were dressed did it? Waddaya think?

Last edited:
What about dropping non nuclear bombs on Syrian infants. Is that ok ?
Please stick to the topic of the OP. Thanx.
Its terrible. I t must be horrifying for that family.

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
If it was a "line nutter" but it isn't. Been keeping up with the news, and counting how many terrorist attacks on totally innocent people have occured in the last 40 days at the hands of so called Muslims in the name of their faith?
They have killed more Muslims than people of any other faith. It is not an attack on Christianity it is an attack on civilisation.

Ive just got up and read back this thread and there are many interesting contributions as people look to find a solution.

The truth of it is that it is a mess that we,the west , have made over many years. We have no moral authority in that region. Our biggest ally is an undemocratic theocracy that kills teenagers for surfing the net.
We subsidise and prop up a rogue state that wages war on unarmed civilians.
We back faction against faction and then are shocked when they turn against us.
We topple despots and then have no plan on how to replace them.

How difficult was it to find a better solution than Sadaam or Momo ?

The joke is that we still think we can sort out a mess of our own making.

We cant.

Step one has to be the big guys sitting down and agreeing that terrorism affects all of us and is bad for business.

US,Russia,China and so on. Once that is done the rest should flow naturally.

But dont hold your breath. Everybody wants a piece of the action.The spirit of British Empire building is still alive and kicking today. And morality and justice are things we worry about back home.
Like I said you aren't keeping up with the news. We've had six major worldwide Islamic terrorist events just in the last 30 days, including the one in Orlando, and the attacks are getting closer and escalating in their leathality. It is only a matter of time when a Western capital gets hit with a terrorist catastrophe that kills tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands.

The opening salvo of the Islamic world being at war with the West in the 20th century started with Iranian revolution of 1979, and Western leaders have fumbled, ignored, and showed appeasement until this cancer has now metasticized to where it is now. And the worst of them has been our president and today's Democrat party.

Yeah, I still don't get why liberals will rush in to defend this sickness. I don't know but being a member of a religion is a LOT like being a member of a cult. Even a lot of Christians seem to be brainwashed. It's really weird.

I think most of us know that they cannot all be mentally ill. It's their culture.
1.6 BILLION Muslims. How many are mass murdering assholes?

Now, if we are talking about "Honor Killers" in Pakistan I readily agree; it's their culture.

So you are saying they are ALL insane? No . . . they are not all insane. They are brainwashed.

Why didn't the mother just dress herself and the children properly if she knew it offended the man? ...... :cool:
why didnt he just take his family back to animal land where he belongs if humans offend him so much.
And maybe take Sunni with him too. I'm sure Sunni will feel right at home and among his peers in any of the many Islamic shitholes of barbarism and intolerance. Living in Raqqa the capital of ISIS would be his dream.
I kinda like Sunni, I doubt he would try to kill a family because they offended his fashion sense.
He seems to fit into society here, God bless his little towel wrapped heart
Maybe you dont know him well enough, or maybe you are delusional. Here are some of the things Sunni believes in and has said:

- support and cheerleading for ISIS
- belief that Muslim men in the US should be allowed to marry four wives
- holocaust denial
- the dismantling of the US constitution and submission of Americans to barbaric Shariah law
- the belief that all Jews should be shipped to an Island and kept awY from all people

The above are all true and verifiable and merely the tip of the iceberg with him. Even here in this ho thread he has exposed himself even more.

Although, he does a good job cracking jokes and exhibiting a few so called "conservative" views to fool gullible people like yourself.

Yeah, I still don't get why liberals will rush in to defend this sickness. I don't know but being a member of a religion is a LOT like being a member of a cult. Even a lot of Christians seem to be brainwashed. It's really weird.
Because they're a little sick themselves.

The opening salvo of the Islamic world being at war with the West in the 20th century started with Iranian revolution of 1979,
It actually started with the illegal state of Israel being formed in 1947 on stolen muslim land. ....... :cool:

The land wasn't stolen. The Brits controlled it. They split it up to give the Israelis a safe home. Nobody "lived" there as when it first became Israel, it was virtually uninhabitable. Not only that, but I would suggest you get over it. Israel isn't going anywhere.

The land wasn't stolen. The Brits controlled it. They split it up to give the Israelis a safe home. Nobody "lived" there as when it first became Israel, it was virtually uninhabitable. Not only that, but I would suggest you get over it. Israel isn't going anywhere.
It wasn't theirs to split up.

And yes, people lived there. ...... :cool:

It was theirs. They conquered and back then, to the victors went the spoils.

No they didn't. Only nomads passed through. There was no food there to be had and it was infested with malaria.

Forum List

Back