🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

I think the French are going to reach a tipping point and go to war with Islamic extremists.
They already are. ...... :cool:
A few airstrikes isn't "going to war". I'm talking about a full on invasion all the way to the source of the problem(s).
The reason we nuked Japan is because we got tired of losing American men by the thousands, fighting a desperate battle for every Pacific Island. I propose nuking Islam into oblivion not because I'm heartless and just want to kill them, but rather because I have reached the point, just like 1940's America, that I don't want another single drop of American blood to be spilled.

---- and because you're really really enslaved to Composition Fallacies. So much so that you'd nuke a billion people rather than figure out where your own logic is flawed.
Look at the bright side. You would finally have proof that Republicans warmed the global climate.

Accentuate the positive!

Wacky religious beliefs are HALF the problem at least!
That wacky 3,500 old book says Russia, Iran, Sudan, Egypt will attack Israel.

How wacky is that today?

Russia is now in Syria. That's about a 2 hour drive from the Valley of Meggido.
Better known as Armageddon.

Got news for you. Israel has already been talking with Egypt and Jordan. And it might surprise a LOT of folks, but they realize MUTUAL defense against some threats are in ALL their best interests. Would be a bigger fight against Iran than JUST Israel.. I promise you that.
Jordan and Egypt have been friendly to Israel for decades. But Egypt is on the economic collapse brink, and I expect some bad folks to take power soon that make the Muslim Brotherhood look like boy scouts. Iran will have their nukes, and Turkey and Russia can attack from the north.

Stage is set.

Well Gee W-Man.. Which is the First Act? The Sweet Meteor of Death? or your Armageddon? Looks to me like your hedging your bets here...
I suggest you research what Wormwood is.

Everything proceeds as foretold.

Wormwood is the stuff that's holding up the rest of my woodshed.

The only "bright star falling upon the waters and creating bitterness" that I SEE ---- Is Donald J. Trump. But -- You could be right. Or maybe Trump is the bright falling star and Hillary is the "bitter water". Yeah -- It's starting to make sense now. :ack-1:

How wacky is that today?

Got news for you. Israel has already been talking with Egypt and Jordan. And it might surprise a LOT of folks, but they realize MUTUAL defense against some threats are in ALL their best interests. Would be a bigger fight against Iran than JUST Israel.. I promise you that.
Jordan and Egypt have been friendly to Israel for decades. But Egypt is on the economic collapse brink, and I expect some bad folks to take power soon that make the Muslim Brotherhood look like boy scouts. Iran will have their nukes, and Turkey and Russia can attack from the north.

Stage is set.

Well Gee W-Man.. Which is the First Act? The Sweet Meteor of Death? or your Armageddon? Looks to me like your hedging your bets here...

The only "bright star falling upon the waters and creating bitterness" that I SEE ---- Is Donald J. Trump. But -- You could be right. Or maybe Trump is the bright falling star and Hillary is the "bitter water". Yeah -- It's starting to make sense now. :ack-1:
Whatever. I'm not concerned you aren't paying attention.

Stage is set.

Whatever. I'm not concerned you aren't paying attention.

Oh -- I'm paying attention. But if Judgement Day is coming -- I'm gonna use up all the humor I got...
Howz that for empathy?

[...]

They are in Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq and Syria. How many countries do you want to bomb next year? We need to allow Arab leadership to RETURN to strongman dictatorships. There was a reason for those A-Holes. It's the only thing that stops them from killing each other. [...]
I think you're right about that but I'm sure it's too late now. Too much severely hard feeling along with a justifiably unquenchable thirst for revenge against us. I believe what's coming next is something more along the lines of an expedient Tenth Crusade.

All thanks to George W. Bush and the cult which has effectively sabotaged this Nation.

How wacky is that today?

Stage is set.

I think that 2000 years from now, people will still be seeing themselves and current events in biblical prophecies.

Stage is set.

I think that 2000 years from now, people will still be seeing themselves and current events in biblical prophecies.
That very well may be.
Hard to think the nations specified will still exist and be aligned against Israel in 2,000 years though.

Stage is set.

That very well may be.
Hard to think the nations specified will still exist and be aligned against Israel in 2,000 years though.
I'm sure that's what they said when Jerusalem was razed to the ground in 70 AD. Every Christian believed the return of Christ was imminent.

One issue with no-fly zones in Syria (from what I read) is that unlike Iraq, Assad has a very good, well equipped (thank you Russia!) airforce that would have made implementing safe zones very difficult.

One issue with no-fly zones in Syria (from what I read) is that unlike Iraq, Assad has a very good, well equipped (thank you Russia!) airforce that would have made implementing safe zones very difficult.

Why is this up to us to implement "safe zones?" These countries have their OWN governments. Let them take care of their own problems. We need to stop giving them aid money and weapons and stop "helping" them.

[...]

They are in Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq and Syria. How many countries do you want to bomb next year? We need to allow Arab leadership to RETURN to strongman dictatorships. There was a reason for those A-Holes. It's the only thing that stops them from killing each other. [...]
I think you're right about that but I'm sure it's too late now. Too much severely hard feeling along with a justifiably unquenchable thirst for revenge against us. I believe what's coming next is something more along the lines of an expedient Tenth Crusade.

All thanks to George W. Bush and the cult which has effectively sabotaged this Nation.

Same policies under Clinton, Bush, Obama. ALL created new smoking voids in Mid East power structure. ALL invoked "freedom, democracy and a new deal or a new Spring" .. At least Bush ENDED the bloody 11 year containment. THAT policy was absurdly cruel and deadly. Wasn't a single politician with the balls to stand up and declare that we let Saddam out of containment and call it a day in that showdown... And you BushDerrangement types know that. But I ain't gonna argue that one here.

[...]

Same policies under Clinton, Bush, Obama. ALL created new smoking voids in Mid East power structure. ALL invoked "freedom, democracy and a new deal or a new Spring" .. At least Bush ENDED the bloody 11 year containment. THAT policy was absurdly cruel and deadly. Wasn't a single politician with the balls to stand up and declare that we let Saddam out of containment and call it a day in that showdown... And you BushDerrangement types know that. But I ain't gonna argue that one here.

Right? That must be why Muslims attacked us on 9/11. Bush. He is the reason for all the bad things in the world and the horribly dysfunctional culture of the Middle East. Lol.

It would not be as simple as a no-fly zone. You would need intensive defense on the ground and infrastructure to move supplies to the citizens and troops. And the air security would be no problem if the US had not adopted such an antagonistic stand against Assad.

Before the red-line standoff, where Putin (bless his little KGB heart) saved Kerry./Obama from making even MORE chaos in the region -- this would been a very easy thing to do. And we'd be working WITH the Russians to build those safe zones. At THAT TIME -- we probably could have had Turkey kick in as well and combine refugee efforts on the Turkish Syrian border. MAYBE even enlist Israel and Jordan. The King of Jordan is feeling mighty burdened right now with the pressure of refugees and the Caliphate.

BUT -- our A-Holes spent 3 years and $300Mill to train about 24 "freedom fighters" of WHICH only about 5 were known to have ever fired a round for freedom. We're idiots on Mid East policy. Plain ole dumbasses. BOTH of the parties and the "carpet-bombers" celebrating at the GOP convention tonight..

Slowly ADDING back military... The govt there is inept and clueless. That's why Iran now effectively controls over 25% of Iraq. It's a SNAFU. With a capital F. We broke it. We abandoned it. That's how ISIS GOT their heavy field artillery and weapons. AND control of about 20% of the country.

Should have gotten back EARLIER to set up a couple safe cities in the North to TAKE refugees from the conflict. And we should go kiss Assad's and Putin asses and let ASSAD restore Syria. We made the same mistakes over and over and over again. Those countries NEED SOBs as leaders.

Yeah, we need to stop involving ourselves in these people's BS! I'm sick and tired of it. Let them kill each other off OVER THERE.
No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
He lost his friend on FLIGHT 93. Hijacked plane crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11, 2001.

Yeah, we need to stop involving ourselves in these people's BS! I'm sick and tired of it. Let them kill each other off OVER THERE.
No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
He lost his friend on FLIGHT 93. Hijacked plane crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11, 2001.

Yes? And?

Why is this up to us to implement "safe zones?" These countries have their OWN governments. Let them take care of their own problems. We need to stop giving them aid money and weapons and stop "helping" them.

Assad has been bombing his own people - why would he create safe zones for them?

Forum List

Back