🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Slowly ADDING back military... The govt there is inept and clueless. That's why Iran now effectively controls over 25% of Iraq. It's a SNAFU. With a capital F. We broke it. We abandoned it. That's how ISIS GOT their heavy field artillery and weapons. AND control of about 20% of the country.

Should have gotten back EARLIER to set up a couple safe cities in the North to TAKE refugees from the conflict. And we should go kiss Assad's and Putin asses and let ASSAD restore Syria. We made the same mistakes over and over and over again. Those countries NEED SOBs as leaders.
Or how about we 100% leave once and for all.

And let the people there fight it out and decide their own destiny. ..... :cool:

Should have done that with Saddam. The containment was WORSE than the invasion. And we had virtually nothing on the guy.

But at this point, ignoring 400 people drowning in the Med every day and 30 major Arab cities reduced to rubble with terrorist vermin from 40 different factions reducing that rubble to dust -- it's one of the LARGEST humanitarian disasters in my lifetime. Bigger than Cambodia. Bigger than Serbia

And you're Arab buds ain't gonna lift a finger other than open up Turkey to stage the evacuation into Europe.
Jordan/Egypt/Lebanon can only do so much.

Don't want to watch the carnage when the migration exits are shut down. DO YOU?? ?

We're still there. So are the Iranians. With a International (G8) resolution we could carve out a safe zone in Northern Iraq with the help of the Kurds and give sanctuary to 100,000 people or more. Same deal in Syria.

Instead of carpet-bombing more holes in the region -- our PRIORITY should have been to PREVENT a humanitarian crisis.

We don't have any troops there, not fighting troops. We pulled out completely in 2011 is what I read. We have an embassy there (I think).

Slowly ADDING back military... The govt there is inept and clueless. That's why Iran now effectively controls over 25% of Iraq. It's a SNAFU. With a capital F. We broke it. We abandoned it. That's how ISIS GOT their heavy field artillery and weapons. AND control of about 20% of the country.

Should have gotten back EARLIER to set up a couple safe cities in the North to TAKE refugees from the conflict. And we should go kiss Assad's and Putin asses and let ASSAD restore Syria. We made the same mistakes over and over and over again. Those countries NEED SOBs as leaders.

Yeah, we need to stop involving ourselves in these people's BS! I'm sick and tired of it. Let them kill each other off OVER THERE.
No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
We can't leave Isis to their own devices (ha ha - that rhymes) because they are 'inspiring' way too many Muslims in the West, and there influence is only likely to increase, IMHO.

:gs:
WTH? The mother of three had helped this man by getting him some medication when he needed it. One of her daughters is now in a critical condition after he stabbed them all.

Mother and her three daughters, aged between 8 and 14, are stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'
  • Mother and daughters aged aged eight, 12 and 14, were stabbed on holiday
  • They were reportedly attacked because they were 'scantily dressed'
  • The family are said to have been wearing shorts and t-shirts at the time
  • Eight-year-old child is in a critical condition after suffering punctured lung
  • Attacker, named locally as Mohamed Boufarkouch, reportedly knew victims
  • The 37-year-old has been arrested on attempted murder and is in custody
By JENNIFER NEWTON FOR MAILONLINE
Yes, but the Crusades
Counter crusades :eusa_shifty:

I have enjoyed your posts up until that go steelers .... ;)

Only thing I've agreed with Trump on. That Saddam Hussein was GOOD at keeping out terrorists. So was Assad and Khadafy. We're idiots. And this "migration" is the fault of the G8 and the Arab League and every other organization that was too busy trying to ace each other out..
Yep. They need these kind of leaders, that much is certainly clear now if it wasn't before.

WTH? The mother of three had helped this man by getting him some medication when he needed it. One of her daughters is now in a critical condition after he stabbed them all.

Mother and her three daughters, aged between 8 and 14, are stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'
  • Eight-year-old child is in a critical condition after suffering punctured lung
Yes, but the Crusades

That was an aberration - I don't even know who they are, lol.

Or how about we 100% leave once and for all.

And let the people there fight it out and decide their own destiny. ..... :cool:
Way too late for that.

Should have done that with Saddam. The containment was WORSE than the invasion. And we had virtually nothing on the guy.

But at this point, ignoring 400 people drowning in the Med every day and 30 major Arab cities reduced to rubble with terrorist vermin from 40 different factions reducing that rubble to dust -- it's one of the LARGEST humanitarian disasters in my lifetime. Bigger than Cambodia. Bigger than Serbia

And you're Arab buds ain't gonna lift a finger other than open up Turkey to stage the evacuation into Europe.

Don't want to watch the carnage when the migration exits are shut down. DO YOU?? ?
Europe in cahoots with the U.S., and later Israel, has been dicking around with, and destabilizing the Middle East for over a century.

Now the blowback of that meddling, colonization, invasions, interventions, occupations, etc. Has culminated into the chaos we see now.

So why should the arab countries bail out the western powers that are responsible for creating the mess? ...... :cool:

Yes, but the Crusades

That was an aberration - I don't even know who they are, lol.

They are the combination of the Muslim brotherhood/progressive leftist/communists equivilent of football.

Europe in cahoots with the U.S., and later Israel, has been dicking around with, and destabilizing the Middle East for over a century.

Now the blowback of that meddling, colonization, invasions, interventions, occupations, etc. Has culminated into the chaos we see now.

So why should the arab countries bail out the western powers that are responsible for creating the mess? ...... :cool:

Right. Let them do each other in. Who cares?

Face it Silly-Tilly you made a mistake and I caught it.

Juden like to hide their identity from the goyim. Nothing to be ashamed about. They have been doing it for centuries. It's part of their criminal DNA to be sneaky. ...... :cool:

Juden like to hide their identity from the goyim. Nothing to be ashamed about. They have been doing it for centuries. It's part of their criminal DNA to be sneaky. ...... :cool:
You are such an ass. I knew I'd catch you with your instantaneous 'Juden' crap.
If I were Jewish, btw, I'd be proud to say so. I'm not. My mother is a lapsed Catholic and my Father is a thoroughly committed lifelong atheist :wink:

If I were Jewish, btw, I'd be proud to say so. I'm not. My mother is a lapsed Catholic and my Father is a thoroughly committed lifelong atheist :wink:

He's just a troll pretending to be a Muslim. Lol.

Everyone knows that zionist Jews lie. You can't help it. ...... :cool:

Everyone knows that zionist Jews lie. You can't help it. ...... :cool:
Whatever. I understand your utter hatred of Jews means you think I should be insulted by you insisting I am one, but I'm not, so have at it, you moron :)

Yeah, we need to stop involving ourselves in these people's BS! I'm sick and tired of it. Let them kill each other off OVER THERE.
No, you kick their ass so hard they never want to screw with you again, then you walk away. If you feel like leaving. Rule with an iron fist.

No way. That place isn't worth OUR blood or money. Let them kill each other off. Who cares at this point.
Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
Every Marine and soldier I know who's been over there - over 3 dozen easy - have the same belief I do.

Lost a friend on flight 93, I will never be in a sit back and wait for them mood again.

So . . . you lost a friend and you want others to lose their sons/daughters? For WHAT?
Every Marine and soldier I know who's been over there - over 3 dozen easy - have the same belief I do.

For what reason would we send troops over THERE?

Forum List

Back