🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Jusdas Priest. This guy wakes up goes outside. Says hey "too much skin" over there. I must plunge pocket knife into each.
WTH! I suppose muslim took to streets in outrage. In an established country with laws? Ban islam, it not fit.

The sane reaction to this is to level every mosque, arrest every imam, burn every Koran, and outlaw the Islamic religion.

At some point, that will happen. But a lot of people are going to die first.

And Coyote has Turned up to join Sunni Man in funnying posts about this attack on a mother and her children. If she's not making jokes on threads about people being dissolved in acid by Isis, she's funnying posts about the abuse of women in Islam, and about attempted homicide of women and children by Muslims, not to mention making it her life's work to find excuses for Muslim terroristsm in Orlando and the world over. Does anyone still doubt she's a rabid Islamist supporter? Sunni and Coyote are very well suited.
You are too silly. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Your Allah is Satan. You follow Satan, and you will follow him to hell.
Allah is Master and Creator of the Universe.

Allah created me and he created you Bloodrook.

Truth....... :cool:
Mohammed was mentally ill and decided to discard all but al Ilah the moon god from the Arabic pantheon. He wanted to be more like the monotheistic Jews and Christians, but your nihilistic cult will never get there.

I don't care what it is. You don't sucker stab children because moms boob is tight. U don't like it don't look. I don't care if naked.

I had started to like sunni man. He thinks this is acceptable? OK because shorts too short? You go stab 4 w/o warning? WTH! Go to muslim country you crazy MF'ers. We got enuff kooks.

I don't care what it is. You don't sucker stab children because moms boob is tight. U don't like it don't look. I don't care if naked.

I had started to like sunni man. He thinks this is acceptable? OK because shorts too short? You go stab 4 w/o warning? WTH! Go to muslim country you crazy MF'ers. We got enuff kooks.
Sunni Man refuses to even acknowledge that Isis are terrorists.
He has never condemned Islamist terrorists for a single atrocity.
He refused to do so even when Isis was slaughtering babies, and he is here on this thread blaming a woman and her children for being brutally attacked - and coyote is here funnying posts alongside him.
Sunni Man is not a moderate anything and there is nothing decent about either of these Islamic terrorist supporters.

...Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.

A small folding knife with a blade measuring from 8 to 10 centimeters was found at the scene.

Boufarkouch, who is now in custody, has been known to police for at least 15 years. He reportedly fled after the attack, leaving behind his family and his wife 'in tears'. ...

it was like a friggen pocket knife------the bastard must be STUPID----obviously he did not PLAN the attack well. He did
manage to stick the baby between her ribs------and get the lung-------if that is all he did and she gets EXCELLENT care---
she should survive------but he may have done other stabs. Did someone say that France is willing to execute people now? ---
that nut would be a danger to prison guards
If that sonofabitch stabbed a baby and two women and there are sufficient witnesses to eliminate any question that he did it there is no sensible reason to waste time and money on a trial. Just kill him. Hang him, shoot him -- or bayonet him if eye-for-an-eye justice is desired. Just be rid of him.

Trials are for when some element of doubt exists. Otherwise they are wasteful and redundant.

fyi I never said it was acceptable or that I condoned the guy's actions.

Silly-Tilly claimed I did. (she is a known liar)

All I said was that the mother should have dressed herself and the daughters more modestly when around the man. Obviously the guy was a mental case. So it was better to be safe than sorry. (my exact words) Post #23 ...... check it out ........ :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back