🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Sunni Man refuses to even acknowledge that Isis are terrorists.
He has never condemned Islamist terrorists for a single atrocity.
He refused to do so even when Isis was slaughtering babies, and he is here on this thread blaming a woman and her children for being brutally attacked - and coyote is here funnying posts alongside him.
Sunni Man is not a moderate anything and there is nothing decent about either of these Islamic terrorist supporters.

Silly-Tilly thinks lying about people is a virtue. ..... :cuckoo:

I don't care what it is. You don't sucker stab children because moms boob is tight. U don't like it don't look. I don't care if naked.

I had started to like sunni man. He thinks this is acceptable? OK because shorts too short? You go stab 4 w/o warning? WTH! Go to muslim country you crazy MF'ers. We got enuff kooks.
fyi I never said it was acceptable or that I condoned the guy's actions.

Silly-Tilly claimed I did. (she is a known liar)

All I said was that the mother should have dressed herself and the daughters more modestly when around the man. Obviously the guy was a mental case. So it was better to be safe than sorry. (my exact words) ...... :cool:
You have not condemned the man but only criticised the woman and her children saying they were dressed immodestly for wearing shorts and T shirts in EUROPE not in a shariah shitehole. You have clearly blamed the women and children and are here now even excusing the man.
Too late for your spin now.

All I said was that the mother should have dressed herself and the daughters more modestly when around the man. Obviously the guy was a mental case. So it was better to be safe than sorry. (my exact words) ...... :cool:

Then say what he did was deplorable and wrong.

Then say that isis is a barbaric terrorist filled monster and wrong.

...Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.

A small folding knife with a blade measuring from 8 to 10 centimeters was found at the scene.

Boufarkouch, who is now in custody, has been known to police for at least 15 years. He reportedly fled after the attack, leaving behind his family and his wife 'in tears'. ...

it was like a friggen pocket knife------the bastard must be STUPID----obviously he did not PLAN the attack well. He did
manage to stick the baby between her ribs------and get the lung-------if that is all he did and she gets EXCELLENT care---
she should survive------but he may have done other stabs. Did someone say that France is willing to execute people now? ---
that nut would be a danger to prison guards
If that sonofabitch stabbed a baby and two women and there are sufficient witnesses to eliminate any question that he did it there is no sensible reason to waste time and money on a trial. Just kill him. Hang him, shoot him -- or bayonet him if eye-for-an-eye justice is desired. Just be rid of him.

Trials are for when some element of doubt exists. Otherwise they are wasteful and redundant.
There is no capital punishment in France.
Anyway, IF this filthy scum is a Muslim, by next week he will be a gay - bisexual - mentally deranged - hurting over his wife doing something not to his liking - completely irreligious victim of circumstance.

Last edited:
You have not condemned the man but only criticised the woman and her children saying they were dressed immodestly for wearing shorts and T shirts in EUROPE not in a shariah shitehole. You have clearly blamed the women and children and are here now even excusing the man.

Too late Silly-Tilly :dig:you have already dug your BS crap too deep. .... :lol:

Too late Silly-Tilly :dig:you have already dug your BS crap too deep. .... :lol:
No, that would be you, moron.

Sunni Man

Then say what he did was deplorable and wrong.

Then say that isis is a barbaric terrorist filled monster and wrong.

Why didn't the mother just dress herself and the children properly if she knew it offended the man? ......

Why didn't the man just stay home in his Middle East shithole and not bother civilized people?
Sooner or later it will without any doubt become necessary to start preventively eliminating these overbearing Muslim bastards. I prefer the sooner option. The sooner the better, because they will never relent and delaying the inevitable will be stupidly wasteful.

Are you really a Muslim? Do you reside in the U.S.? And are you serious about these pro-Islamic pronouncements or are you just trolling for ironic/comedic effect?
Silly-Tilly is like a cat to my catnip......she is hours of fun. ..... :eusa_angel:

But it's past my bed time. ...... :cool:
You're fooling no one.
And now you've been asked again - this time by Zoom-Boing - to condemn this man and Isis, and you are running away. Again. Coward. Lol.

Last edited:
Are you really a Muslim? Do you reside in the U.S.? And are you serious about these pro-Islamic pronouncements or are you just trolling for ironic/comedic effect?
Silly-Tilly is like a cat to my catnip......she is hours of fun. ..... :eusa_angel:

You're fooling no one.
And now you've been asked again - this time by Zoom Boing - to condemn this man and Isis, and you are running away, again. Coward. Lol.

He's fully indoctrinated into the islamic cult. He'll never answer. The coward.

You're fooling no one.
And now you've been asked again - this time by Zoom Boing - to condemn this man and Isis, and you are running away, again. Coward. Lol.

He's fully indoctrinated into the islamic cult. He'll never answer. The coward.
I've been asking him for months so he alleges he's put me on ignore periodically rather than answer. It's clear what his views are by his refusals, yet he's utterly too cowardly to just express them.

The mother knew the guy and how he thought.

So she was endangering herself and the children by dressing that way in front of him. ..... :cool:

"So she was endangering herself and the children by dressing that way in front of him. ..... :cool:"

We European women are independent and liberated, as such nobody tells us how we should dress or issues demands to us. These are our nations, this is our Continent and if anyone doesn't like this, well then they should fuck off back where they came from, where women aren't independent or liberated and are subject to demands on how they should dress and act and even who they can and cannot fuck.

I'm just saying the mother should have used a little more discretion around the man.

Don't you agree it's better to be safe than sorry? ..... :cool:

He should have stayed in Morocco.

"Don't you agree it's better to be safe than sorry? ..... :cool:"

They should return of their own accord to their own Islamic nations, they on our calculations have a period of about a year to do this of their own accord.

After that they are not going to have a choice anymore, because they'll be dealt with and they'll be dealt with in the usual way, the established historical way that we've preserved our European Continent from danger and subversion.

Anyone who thinks shorts and T shirts are immodest needs to go and live in a shariah hell hole - not attempt to murder women and children who do not share their misogynistic crap views. GFY.
As the demographics change. Europe is going to have to make some accommodations towards female modesty in the future. ....... :cool:

You're wrong on all levels, our European demographics can and will be easily restored to reflect our European culture and heritage.

The mass Removal Units are already in place and those that get in the way, better get out of the way, or they'll be removed also.

As I say, roughly one year from now and it's game on.

The mother knew the guy and how he thought.

So she was endangering herself and the children by dressing that way in front of him. ..... :cool:
Why didn't the mother just dress herself and the children properly if she knew it offended the man? ......

Why didn't the man just stay home in his Middle East shithole and not bother civilized people?
He is a French Moroccan - born in Morocco apparently

There's no such thing as French Moroccan, he was born in Morocco, his Ancestry is Moroccan, he's Moroccan there's no French Ancestry in him, thus there's nothing French there.

You are what your Ancestry is, period, it was established like this for many multiple Centuries.

This is all Leftist crap, to destroy ethnic heritage and culture, millions of children have been brainwashed with this by Leftist teachers into thinking there's no such things as ethnic heritage and culture and it's all this One World, One People stuff.

We're taking notes from Erdogan, whilst we don't like Erdogan, his mass crackdown on hundreds of thousands of teachers, we're taking notes.

...Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.

A small folding knife with a blade measuring from 8 to 10 centimeters was found at the scene.

Boufarkouch, who is now in custody, has been known to police for at least 15 years. He reportedly fled after the attack, leaving behind his family and his wife 'in tears'. ...

it was like a friggen pocket knife------the bastard must be STUPID----obviously he did not PLAN the attack well. He did
manage to stick the baby between her ribs------and get the lung-------if that is all he did and she gets EXCELLENT care---
she should survive------but he may have done other stabs. Did someone say that France is willing to execute people now? ---
that nut would be a danger to prison guards
If that sonofabitch stabbed a baby and two women and there are sufficient witnesses to eliminate any question that he did it there is no sensible reason to waste time and money on a trial. Just kill him. Hang him, shoot him -- or bayonet him if eye-for-an-eye justice is desired. Just be rid of him.

Trials are for when some element of doubt exists. Otherwise they are wasteful and redundant.
There is no capital punishment in France.
Anyway, IF this filthy scum is a Muslim, by next week he will be a gay - bisexual - mentally deranged - hurting over his wife doing something not to his liking - completely irreligious victim of circumstance.

"There is no capital punishment in France."

Yet.

Forum List

Back