🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

There is no misunderstanding involved when it comes to stabbing children.
Are you actually a Muslim or are you simply portraying them as completely lacking in human decency in order to make all Muslims look evil?
All I said was that muslims are misunderstood.

It had nothing to do with stabbing or hurting anyone. ...... :cool:

Besides.............if this man wanted to get REALLY offended, he should have gone down and cruised the beach. About 30 percent of the women in Europe like to go to the beach topless, wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

Only trouble is, most women who walk around like that are REALLY good looking and usually have some mountain of a boyfriend close by, so if he would have attacked a topless woman, her boyfriend would have pounded him to dust.

Actually, women in France have mostly stopped topless bathing out of fear of Muzzie Beasts.

Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France

Besides.............if this man wanted to get REALLY offended, he should have gone down and cruised the beach. About 30 percent of the women in Europe like to go to the beach topless, wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

Only trouble is, most women who walk around like that are REALLY good looking and usually have some mountain of a boyfriend close by, so if he would have attacked a topless woman, her boyfriend would have pounded him to dust.

Actually, women in France have mostly stopped topless bathing out of fear of Muzzie Beasts.

out of fear of Muzzie Beasts?

not what your link says. i suggest you read it.

Sunni Man should be banned from this forum.
And Coyote has Turned up to join Sunni Man in funnying posts about this attack on a mother and her children. If she's not making jokes on threads about people being dissolved in acid by Isis, she's funnying posts about the abuse of women in Islam, and about attempted homicide of women and children by Muslims, not to mention making it her life's work to find excuses for Muslim terroristsm in Orlando and the world over. Does anyone still doubt she's a rabid Islamist supporter? Sunni and Coyote are very well suited.
Some people don't believe in the knife until it's at their throats. Coyote is such a person.
I think it goes far deeper than simple stupidity and naïveté.

[

Tommy is either a troll who gets off on saying stupid and outrageous things (such as reacting negatively to Islamic fascism is actually fascist) or else is simply stupid and mentally ill.

It all depends upon whether or not he actually believes the moronic drivel he posts.

Tainted Pommy is a Pakistani in the slums of Birmingham pursuing his Jihad to impose Sharia on the UK.

All I said was that the mother should have dressed herself and the daughters more modestly when around the man. Obviously the guy was a mental case. So it was better to be safe than sorry. (my exact words) Post #23 ...... check it out ........ :cool:
By that logic, all Muslim women should remove their hajibs and/or bee suits around Westerners.

Sunni Man should be banned from this forum.
And Coyote has Turned up to join Sunni Man in funnying posts about this attack on a mother and her children. If she's not making jokes on threads about people being dissolved in acid by Isis, she's funnying posts about the abuse of women in Islam, and about attempted homicide of women and children by Muslims, not to mention making it her life's work to find excuses for Muslim terroristsm in Orlando and the world over. Does anyone still doubt she's a rabid Islamist supporter? Sunni and Coyote are very well suited.
Some people don't believe in the knife until it's at their throats. Coyote is such a person.
I think it goes far deeper than simple stupidity and naïveté.
Put in Biblical terms, they are blinded by the god of this world.

There is no misunderstanding involved when it comes to stabbing children.
Are you actually a Muslim or are you simply portraying them as completely lacking in human decency in order to make all Muslims look evil?
All I said was that muslims are misunderstood.

It had nothing to do with stabbing or hurting anyone. ...... :cool:
You are transparent and nowhere near as clever as you think you are.
Give it up, terrorist supporter.

out of fear of Muzzie Beasts?

not what your link says. i suggest you read it.

Of course the media won't admit to it. Europe's appeasement to Moslems is without equal.

[

Tommy is either a troll who gets off on saying stupid and outrageous things (such as reacting negatively to Islamic fascism is actually fascist) or else is simply stupid and mentally ill.

It all depends upon whether or not he actually believes the moronic drivel he posts.

Tainted Pommy is a Pakistani in the slums of Birmingham pursuing his Jihad to impose Sharia on the UK.
Agreed, only he's in Wales.

Forum List

Back