🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Going to war against the 'extremists' would be a good start. But I'm at a loss as to what it will take for Europe to wake up.
The problem is two-fold:
1) They're used to having the US take care of all their problems for them the past 55 years that they are ill-prepared to do it themselves.

2) Terrorists killing Europeans on their own soil is a helluva wake-up call.

The sane reaction to this is to level every mosque, arrest every imam, burn every Koran, and outlaw the Islamic religion.

At some point, that will happen. But a lot of people are going to die first.
You are correct. Unfortunately, it will take an Islamic terrorist catastrophe with casualties in the hundreds of thousands for the West to wake up.

I don't care what it is. You don't sucker stab children because moms boob is tight. U don't like it don't look. I don't care if naked.

I had started to like sunni man. He thinks this is acceptable? OK because shorts too short? You go stab 4 w/o warning? WTH! Go to muslim country you crazy MF'ers. We got enuff kooks.
Sunni Man refuses to even acknowledge that Isis are terrorists.
He has never condemned Islamist terrorists for a single atrocity.
He refused to do so even when Isis was slaughtering babies, and he is here on this thread blaming a woman and her children for being brutally attacked - and coyote is here funnying posts alongside him.
Sunni Man is not a moderate anything and there is nothing decent about either of these Islamic terrorist supporters.
Sunni man was an avid cheerleader and supporter of ISIS when they first came out.

Europe has already surrendered......they just haven't handed over the keys. ..... :cool:
LOL. Far from it. There is a saying, commonly attributed (perhaps falsely) to Admiral Yamamoto after Pearl Harbor:

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I have little doubt the same will be true of the European reaction to more Muslim nutjobs murdering and harming innocent women and children.

Besides.............if this man wanted to get REALLY offended, he should have gone down and cruised the beach. About 30 percent of the women in Europe like to go to the beach topless, wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

Only trouble is, most women who walk around like that are REALLY good looking and usually have some mountain of a boyfriend close by, so if he would have attacked a topless woman, her boyfriend would have pounded him to dust.

Actually, women in France have mostly stopped topless bathing out of fear of Muzzie Beasts.

Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
Not going to France any more, that's for sure.

Will he have the guts to die with them or will he slink away like a cockroach?
Don't let Roudy play you......he is a compulsive liar. ..... :cool:
Thanks. I take everything said by strangers with a grain of salt. OTOH, you did make a reference to the Holocaust being a hoax and then dodged answering my question. You also made a claim that Europe already surrendered and just hasn't given over the keys, presumably, to Muslim extremists. You also claimed the mother and daughters deserved what they got by failing to dress properly.

Based on those three facts alone, I'm inclined to believe you not only support the murders of innocent women and children, but that you support radical Jihad against infidels and any Muslims who don't follow radical Islam. Now, whether or not you have the guts to actually participate in terrorism and murder remains to be seen.

But the Crusades. What sbout the French Foreign Legion!
I think the French are going to reach a tipping point and go to war with Islamic extremists.
Agreed. Last year the French security chief warned that France is on the brink of civil war. He warned that further Islamic terrorism and it will all kick off. Well, we've had further Islamic terrorism, and this time they picked Nice, far more right wing already than Paris, and not far from where the Le Pen live and have a lot of support.
Are you trying to tell us that the invading Muslim savages are chauvinistic pigs that treat women like cattle? Wow, what a revelation.
It didn't take long for the radical Juden to show up.

btw Don't you have a Holohoax museum event to attend? ...... :cool:

Sunni, you are the emblematic of the human scum that your so called religion creates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back