🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Sunni Man should be banned from this forum.
And Coyote has Turned up to join Sunni Man in funnying posts about this attack on a mother and her children. If she's not making jokes on threads about people being dissolved in acid by Isis, she's funnying posts about the abuse of women in Islam, and about attempted homicide of women and children by Muslims, not to mention making it her life's work to find excuses for Muslim terroristsm in Orlando and the world over. Does anyone still doubt she's a rabid Islamist supporter? Sunni and Coyote are very well suited.

Aren't you late for your latest Anti-Muslim cheerleading session? Isn't there someone somewhere calling for killing little Muslim children that you can support? Or are you going to just stick them in concentration camps? Don't forget your popcorn. :)
Tilly has her hands full funnying all my posts. She would need to take on help in order to spread her hate any further.

And Coyote has Turned up to join Sunni Man in funnying posts about this attack on a mother and her children. If she's not making jokes on threads about people being dissolved in acid by Isis, she's funnying posts about the abuse of women in Islam, and about attempted homicide of women and children by Muslims, not to mention making it her life's work to find excuses for Muslim terroristsm in Orlando and the world over. Does anyone still doubt she's a rabid Islamist supporter? Sunni and Coyote are very well suited.

Aren't you late for your latest Anti-Muslim cheerleading session? Isn't there someone somewhere calling for killing little Muslim children that you can support? Or are you going to just stick them in concentration camps? Don't forget your popcorn. :)
Tilly has her hands full funnying all my posts. She would need to take on help in order to spread her hate any further.
I think it would be kind of cool if tilly admitted that she jumped the gun. Shame about the attack but there is really no reason to knee jerk like she does.

You seem to think you are addressing The person who actually made those comments - the person you started a thread about saying how much you liked her- right after she made those comments. So instead of being the uber coward and hypocrite you so plainly are, I suggest you take your lies and whining to the person who actually made those comments.
In fact, man up, have the courage of your convictions and start a thread about it and address the person who actually made those comments. I dare you :) [email protected]

:lmao:

Your posts and what you choose to "agree", "thank" and "winner" speak for themselves Tilly. Here's a suggestion - if you don't like your positions being "mischaracterized"...then then don't do it to others. Otherwise, it's all whining. :)

With very few exceptions...like maybe Odius - no one here supports terrorists. Nor do they support mass killings or the killing of innocent people. Nor do they support Islamic extremists. It's not rocket science.

Europe is going to have to grow a pair and annihilate your kind.
It's too late for Europe. ...... :cool:
Maybe it's too late for Islam in Europe.

French security chief warned the country was on ‘brink of civil war’

JUST months before an apparent attack in Nice, France’s most senior security chief delivered a chilling warning.

Patrick Calvar, head of the General Directorate for Internal Security, reportedly told a closed parliamentary commission in May that just one more major Islamist terror attack could lead to a right-wing backlash, and a confrontation between the extreme right and Muslims in France.

“We are on the brink of a civil war,” Mr Calvar reportedly said, according to French newspaper Le Figaro, noting that the clash could present a bigger threat than the terrorism itself.

Anti-Muslim sentiment appears to be on the rise in France and other areas of Europe where there has been an influx of refugees from Syria and a number of terrorist attacks linked to Islamic State.

“Europe is in great danger, extremism is growing everywhere,” Mr Calvar said.

“I think this confrontation is going to happen. One or two more attacks and it will take place."....

France on the brink of ‘civil war’

Sounds like that makes you happy Tilly - you'll finally get to get rid of Muslims in Europe - every last man, woman and child.
You should learn not to put words in people's mouths, it shows you for the cowardly hypocrite and liar that you are.
Btw, maybe a comment to your fellow Islamist supporter Sunni about Islam having already taken over Europe would be timely. And don't forget to demonstrate your cojones (lol) by starting that thread for the poster who actually advocated nuking Muslims. I dare you, coward. Lol.
You put motives in people's crimes in an effort to demonize. That is MUCH worse, IMO.
Absolutely. The OP and her ilk are at it every day. Its a constant river of shit. Nobody denies that there is a problem but finding a solution becomes harder as these types ramp up the hate.
Most of it is made up crap.
Hoaxmap

And when they are busted they just keep quiet for half an hour before making up some more crap.

They are like flies round shit praying that the perp is a muslim so that they can continue their hateful shite.

Nazi slags doesnt do it justice.

You seem to think you are addressing The person who actually made those comments - the person you started a thread about saying how much you liked her- right after she made those comments. So instead of being the uber coward and hypocrite you so plainly are, I suggest you take your lies and whining to the person who actually made those comments.
In fact, man up, have the courage of your convictions and start a thread about it and address the person who actually made those comments. I dare you :) [email protected]

Your posts and what you choose to "agree", "thank" and "winner" speak for themselves Tilly. Here's a suggestion - if you don't like your positions being "mischaracterized"...then then don't do it to others. Otherwise, it's all whining. :)

With very few exceptions...like maybe Odius - no one here supports terrorists. Nor do they support mass killings or the killing of innocent people. Nor do they support Islamic extremists. It's not rocket science.
Quit lying you Islamist supporter. I haven't winnered or thanked posts that call for nuking Muslims, killing Muslims, killing Muslim children or any of the other filth you keep spewing all over the board.
Stop being a hypocrite and take it up with the person who said those things - you were even on the thread where she did so, and then ran away because your friend wrote those things - then you made a thread about how much you like her. You silly lying Islamist supporter.
Man up and take it to the person who wrote the stuff you are desperately attempting to attribute to me, or be shown for the cowardly hypocrite that you are :)

Quit lying you Islamist supporter. I haven't winnered or thanked posts that call for nuking Muslims, killing Muslims, killing Muslim children or any of the other filth you keep spewing all over the board.
Stop being a hypocrite and take it up with the person who said those things - you were even on the thread where she did so, and then ran away because your friend wrote those things - then you made a thread about how much you like her. You silly lying Islamist supporter.
Man up and take it to the person who wrote the stuff you are desperately attempting to attribute to me, or be shown for the cowardly hypocrite that you are :)

Well, like I said - if you keep lying and slandering others, don't whine when it gets thrown back at you, you silly lying bigot. You didn't even get the motive right in this thread.

I think the French are going to reach a tipping point and go to war with Islamic extremists.
They already are. ...... :cool:
A few airstrikes isn't "going to war". I'm talking about a full on invasion all the way to the source of the problem(s).
The reason we nuked Japan is because we got tired of losing American men by the thousands, fighting a desperate battle for every Pacific Island. I propose nuking Islam into oblivion not because I'm heartless and just want to kill them, but rather because I have reached the point, just like 1940's America, that I don't want another single drop of American blood to be spilled.

Haven't we sacrificed enough? It's time to phone it in.

Man up and take it to the person who wrote the stuff you are desperately attempting to attribute to me, or be shown for the cowardly hypocrite that you are
^^^^^^^^^ Silly Tilly having an epic meltdown!! ..... :thup: .... :lol:

Man up and take it to the person who wrote the stuff you are desperately attempting to attribute to me, or be shown for the cowardly hypocrite that you are
^^^^^^^^^ Silly Tilly having an epic meltdown!! ..... :thup: .... :lol:
You call that a meltdown? :laugh2:

Well, like I said - if you keep lying and slandering others, don't whine when it gets thrown back at you, you silly lying bigot. You didn't even get the motive right in this thread.
You are the lying slandering bigot, as well as an Islamist supporter, as so many here have worked out.
Now grow some and go start that thread about your friends comments about nukes, Muslims and Muslim kids - go on - I dare you :) lol.

Thanks for admitting you've been lying about me and slandering me - now do the honourable thing and go start that thread and have it out with your pal who actually wrote those things. Lol. :)

...Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.

A small folding knife with a blade measuring from 8 to 10 centimeters was found at the scene.

Boufarkouch, who is now in custody, has been known to police for at least 15 years. He reportedly fled after the attack, leaving behind his family and his wife 'in tears'. ...

it was like a friggen pocket knife------the bastard must be STUPID----obviously he did not PLAN the attack well. He did
manage to stick the baby between her ribs------and get the lung-------if that is all he did and she gets EXCELLENT care---
she should survive------but he may have done other stabs. Did someone say that France is willing to execute people now? ---
that nut would be a danger to prison guards
If that sonofabitch stabbed a baby and two women and there are sufficient witnesses to eliminate any question that he did it there is no sensible reason to waste time and money on a trial. Just kill him. Hang him, shoot him -- or bayonet him if eye-for-an-eye justice is desired. Just be rid of him.

Trials are for when some element of doubt exists. Otherwise they are wasteful and redundant.
There is no capital punishment in France.
Anyway, IF this filthy scum is a Muslim, by next week he will be a gay - bisexual - mentally deranged - hurting over his wife doing something not to his liking - completely irreligious victim of circumstance.

Don't you think that sometimes - just sometimes - the perpetrator is doing it simply because he is a low life thug with a shitty little life who thinks violence is the way to go?

Thanks for admitting you've been lying about me and slandering me - now do the honourable thing and go start that thread and have it out with your pal who actually wrote those things. Lol. :)
Adjust your crown Tilly you win again!

Forum List

Back