🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

What about dropping non nuclear bombs on Syrian infants. Is that ok ?

Ask Tilly...she's the one that "agreed" to a post calling for killing Muslim children :dunno:
I posted up a pic of a drowned Syrian infant a while back and she couldnt bring herself to agree it was a tragedy. Bombing them is only a small step.

The hypocrisy is staggering. We are going to bomb the fuck out of your country but we will squeal like bitches if any of you turn up on our shores as a result of this.

Ask Tilly...she's the one that "agreed" to a post calling for killing Muslim children :dunno:
I posted up a pic of a drowned Syrian infant a while back and she couldnt bring herself to agree it was a tragedy. Bombing them is only a small step.

The hypocrisy is staggering. We are going to bomb the fuck out of your country but we will squeal like bitches if any of you turn up on our shores as a result of this.
Quit lying commie. It was indeed tragic, and, as I pointed out, it was also tragic that the father put his family through this when he'd been living safely in Turkey for at least a year. Dumbass.

Please stick to the topic of the OP. Thanx.
Its terrible. I t must be horrifying for that family.

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
I suggest you start your own threads about other issues you want to discuss rather than continuously attempting to derail this one with your obvious trollery. TIA.

Thanks for admitting you've been lying about me and slandering me - now do the honourable thing and go start that thread and have it out with your pal who actually wrote those things. Lol. :)

Why on earth would you agree with killing Muslim children if you didn't agree with it?

What about killing Western children, or are they just chopped liver to your ilk?

I oppose killing or targeting any children.

That's a surprise, I've never seen any of you or your ilk in ANY thread either condemning the latest terrorist atrocity from your Islamic pets nor have I ever seen ANY of you even say "how terrible, how sad"

What I and many others have seen though, that's EVERY time you and your ilk get in threads apologising and using deflection by mentioning the Christians, The Crusades etc.

You're pretty much to be treated as Islamic Collaborators now, you are our Fifth Column.
Here is a lesson for you girl. Decent folk dont have to condemn atrocities, it is just assumed to be the case.

But decent folk dont call for the chemical castration of all black people either.

Yeah that's really lame, Oosie --- assuming the absence of something, or your own inability to find it, is the same thing as a positive statement of its opposite. That's insane. Nobody is required to chime in on everything and make sure you see it, just to avoid a witch hunt.

Europe is going to have to grow a pair and annihilate your kind.
It's too late for Europe. ...... :cool:
Maybe it's too late for Islam in Europe.

French security chief warned the country was on ‘brink of civil war’

JUST months before an apparent attack in Nice, France’s most senior security chief delivered a chilling warning.

Patrick Calvar, head of the General Directorate for Internal Security, reportedly told a closed parliamentary commission in May that just one more major Islamist terror attack could lead to a right-wing backlash, and a confrontation between the extreme right and Muslims in France.

“We are on the brink of a civil war,” Mr Calvar reportedly said, according to French newspaper Le Figaro, noting that the clash could present a bigger threat than the terrorism itself.

Anti-Muslim sentiment appears to be on the rise in France and other areas of Europe where there has been an influx of refugees from Syria and a number of terrorist attacks linked to Islamic State.

“Europe is in great danger, extremism is growing everywhere,” Mr Calvar said.

“I think this confrontation is going to happen. One or two more attacks and it will take place."....

France on the brink of ‘civil war’

Sounds like that makes you happy Tilly - you'll finally get to get rid of Muslims in Europe - every last man, woman and child.
You should take that up with people who've actually said, I've the poster you made a thread about to express how much you like her. Go on, I dare you. Cowardly hypocrite. Lol.
OMG. Off topic, again. Btw the stabber does not have a criminal record.

Il n'a pas été mis en cause dans des enquêtes de police ou de gendarmerie depuis plus de 15 ans.

It sounds like, from the information released so far - that this person's religion had nothing to do with his motive for attack.

Unless something else comes up - I have to ask - why is it when someone is Muslim, it's unacceptable to acknowledge that sometimes he did what he did because he was a low life thug with a shitty little life? There are plenty of examples of Islamic extremist attacks where religion does play an undeniable role in the motive - so why do people have to make it about the person's religion when it isn't? Is it to drive up tensions in an already tense environment? Is it driven by hatred? Or fear?

JUST MAYBE - it's not religion, in SOME of these cases. Why is that so hard to consider?

Why on earth would you agree with killing Muslim children if you didn't agree with it?

What about killing Western children, or are they just chopped liver to your ilk?

I oppose killing or targeting any children.

That's a surprise, I've never seen any of you or your ilk in ANY thread either condemning the latest terrorist atrocity from your Islamic pets nor have I ever seen ANY of you even say "how terrible, how sad"

What I and many others have seen though, that's EVERY time you and your ilk get in threads apologising and using deflection by mentioning the Christians, The Crusades etc.

You're pretty much to be treated as Islamic Collaborators now, you are our Fifth Column.
Here is a lesson for you girl. Decent folk dont have to condemn atrocities, it is just assumed to be the case.

But decent folk dont call for the chemical castration of all black people either.

Yeah that's really lame, Oosie --- assuming the absence of something, or your own inability to find it, is the same thing as a positive statement of its opposite. That's insane. Nobody is required to chime in on everything and make sure you see it, just to avoid a witch hunt.

This.

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
I suggest you start your own threads about other issues you want to discuss rather than continuously attempting to derail this one with your obvious trollery. TIA.

There's about four people in this thread that need to stock up on stuff, you know the Islamist's like giving it to people up the ass, so, our pro-Islamist foursome need to stock up on this.

41m6XnM5AwL.jpg

I think the French are going to reach a tipping point and go to war with Islamic extremists.
They already are. ...... :cool:
A few airstrikes isn't "going to war". I'm talking about a full on invasion all the way to the source of the problem(s).
The reason we nuked Japan is because we got tired of losing American men by the thousands, fighting a desperate battle for every Pacific Island. I propose nuking Islam into oblivion not because I'm heartless and just want to kill them, but rather because I have reached the point, just like 1940's America, that I don't want another single drop of American blood to be spilled.

---- and because you're really really enslaved to Composition Fallacies. So much so that you'd nuke a billion people rather than figure out where your own logic is flawed.

Dont you agree ?

There's about four people in this thread that need to stock up on stuff, you know the Islamist's like giving it to people up the ass, so, our pro-Islamist foursome need to stock up on this.

41m6XnM5AwL.jpg

Cinnamon huh?

Does it go with spaghetti?

Quit lying commie. It was indeed tragic, and, as I pointed out, it was also tragic that the father put his family through this when he'd been living safely in Turkey for at least a year. Dumbass.
You didnt point it out at all. You just deflected.

Dont you agree ?

41m6XnM5AwL.jpg

Cinnamon huh?

Does it go with spaghetti?

Too funny :lol:

Initial reports claimed the man had attacked them because he was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but a local prosecutor denied the claim.

"I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code," Raphael Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said at a press conference.

The prosecutor also said the attack had no link to religious fundamentalism.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad'

Dont you agree ?

Faggots can't help themselves, I don't know who you're responding to, but it's got to be a faggot.

Initial reports claimed the man had attacked them because he was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but a local prosecutor denied the claim.

"I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code," Raphael Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said at a press conference.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad'
See. This just shows that the truth is suppressed. It is all a conspiracy.

Dont you agree ?

Faggots can't help themselves, I don't know who you're responding to, but it's got to be a faggot.
It's only the tainted one :)

See. This just shows that the truth is suppressed. It is all a conspiracy.
The DAILY HEIL is probably the UKs most virulent anti immigrant rag. They frequently make up stories about immigration and feed them to their, largely stupid, readership.

The OP is straight out of their playbook. Un-named sources quoted to build a picture which isnt true. They were a big suupporter of Hitler back in the 30s.

This selection is a small sample of their commitment to the truth.

MORE LIES AND HYPE FROM THE DAILY MAIL ON REFUGEES

DAILY MAIL LAUNCH SHAMEFUL AND DESPERATE ATTACK ON SADIQ KHAN

LESSONS IN TABLOID SPIN: HOW THE DAILY MAIL LIED ABOUT AN EU STUDY

WHY THE DAILY MAIL ARTICLE ON LONDON IMMIGRATION IS COMPLETE RUBBISH

DAILY MAIL MISLEADS ON STORY ABOUT CHARITY PROJECT FOR REFUGEES

Forum List

Back