🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

What about dropping non nuclear bombs on Syrian infants. Is that ok ?
Please stick to the topic of the OP. Thanx.
Its terrible. I t must be horrifying for that family.

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
I suggest you start your own threads about other issues you want to discuss rather than continuously attempting to derail this one with your obvious trollery. TIA.

Faggots can't help themselves, I don't know who you're responding to, but it's got to be a faggot.
Please stick to the topic, which is the stabbing of 4 in france.

What about killing Western children, or are they just chopped liver to your ilk?

I oppose killing or targeting any children.

That's a surprise, I've never seen any of you or your ilk in ANY thread either condemning the latest terrorist atrocity from your Islamic pets nor have I ever seen ANY of you even say "how terrible, how sad"

What I and many others have seen though, that's EVERY time you and your ilk get in threads apologising and using deflection by mentioning the Christians, The Crusades etc.

You're pretty much to be treated as Islamic Collaborators now, you are our Fifth Column.
Here is a lesson for you girl. Decent folk dont have to condemn atrocities, it is just assumed to be the case.

But decent folk dont call for the chemical castration of all black people either.

Yeah that's really lame, Oosie --- assuming the absence of something, or your own inability to find it, is the same thing as a positive statement of its opposite. That's insane. Nobody is required to chime in on everything and make sure you see it, just to avoid a witch hunt.

This.

muslim-rape-cartoon-300x212.jpg

Comp+o+cultural+enrichment+for+more+about+the+cultural+enrichment_c07b56_5878085.jpg

qDYUtEE.jpg

PUVwhOX.jpg

What about dropping non nuclear bombs on Syrian infants. Is that ok ?

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
I suggest you start your own threads about other issues you want to discuss rather than continuously attempting to derail this one with your obvious trollery. TIA.

Faggots can't help themselves, I don't know who you're responding to, but it's got to be a faggot.
It's only the tainted one :)

Oh so I was correct, it was a faggot you were responding to.

Has it posted anything from Pink News or the Communist paper The Morning Star?

I oppose killing or targeting any children.

That's a surprise, I've never seen any of you or your ilk in ANY thread either condemning the latest terrorist atrocity from your Islamic pets nor have I ever seen ANY of you even say "how terrible, how sad"

What I and many others have seen though, that's EVERY time you and your ilk get in threads apologising and using deflection by mentioning the Christians, The Crusades etc.

You're pretty much to be treated as Islamic Collaborators now, you are our Fifth Column.
Here is a lesson for you girl. Decent folk dont have to condemn atrocities, it is just assumed to be the case.

But decent folk dont call for the chemical castration of all black people either.

Yeah that's really lame, Oosie --- assuming the absence of something, or your own inability to find it, is the same thing as a positive statement of its opposite. That's insane. Nobody is required to chime in on everything and make sure you see it, just to avoid a witch hunt.

This.

muslim-rape-cartoon-300x212.jpg

Comp+o+cultural+enrichment+for+more+about+the+cultural+enrichment_c07b56_5878085.jpg

qDYUtEE.jpg

PUVwhOX.jpg
Off topic. Not about the stabbing incident in france.

Dont you agree ?

It's only the tainted one :)

Oh so I was correct, it was a faggot you were responding to.

Has it posted anything from Pink News or the Communist paper The Morning Star?
Not here - yet.

german-jews-pouring-into-this-country.jpg

As you can see their stance is nothing new.

images

Rothermere is on the left in this pic. On Hitlers right natch.
View attachment 82288
This has nothing whatsoever to do with the stabbing of an 8 yr old girl, her sisters, and her mother in France. Quit trolling.
It puts the misleading OP in context. Most Americans have not come across this rag before. How is that off topic ?

Suspect in French holiday stabbing shouts 'Allahu Akhbar' in prison

"Searches and seized documents show no Islamist radicalisation nor any evidence to suggest that his act was related to the terrorist events that have bloodied our territory in recent months," Balland added, referring to the terror attacks in Nice and Paris.

He added that Mohamed Boufarkouch is believed to suffer from depression and schizophrenia but had stopped taking treatment for the past six months.

"His family confirmed that he was seeing a psychiatrist and a psychologist. This is of course being checked," said Balland.

german-jews-pouring-into-this-country.jpg

As you can see their stance is nothing new.

images

Rothermere is on the left in this pic. On Hitlers right natch.
View attachment 82288
This has nothing whatsoever to do with the stabbing of an 8 yr old girl, her sisters, and her mother in France. Quit trolling.
Anal lube and homophobic rants, however, seem to be not off topic. Despite no actual link to the stabbing. That i know of.

The French chief of security is already on record as having warned the gvmnt more than once that France is on the verge of civil war and that one or two more attacks will be the catalyst that sets it in motion.
Obviously he also said this must be prevented from happening. One way to prevent it from happening is of course to brush off such attacks as nothing to do with Islam but all the other crap they regurgitate instead.
No one should be surprised that the authorities will say anything they need to say in order to delay / prevent the backlash. But the excuses and spin are wearing thin and are increasingly being seen for what they are in France, particularly in the South.

The French chief of security is already on record as having warned the gvmnt more than once that France is on the verge of civil war and that one or two more attacks will be the catalyst that sets it in motion.
Obviously he also said this must be prevented from happening. One way to prevent it from happening is of course to brush off such attacks as nothing to do with Islam but all the other crap they regurgitate instead.
No one should be surprised that the authorities will say anything they need to say in order to delay / prevent the backlash. But the excuses and spin are wearing thin and are increasingly being seen for what they are in France, particularly in the South.
and here is the conspiracy. again, you are predictably scumbaggy. are you happy that the children are out of danger?

Another way to prevent it, particularly mob violence against innocents (which I doubt concerns you) - is to be accurate and factual in what is being reported. If it IS an attack to do with Islamic extremism, then report it responsibly. If it ISN'T - then don't make it about Islam. If you don't know, then shut your mouth until you do.

Another way to prevent it, particularly mob violence against innocents (which I doubt concerns you) - is to be accurate and factual in what is being reported. If it IS an attack to do with Islamic extremism, then report it responsibly. If it ISN'T - then don't make it about Islam. If you don't know, then shut your mouth until you do.
Its not rocket science is it ?

Initial reports claimed the man had attacked them because he was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but a local prosecutor denied the claim.

"I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code," Raphael Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said at a press conference.

The prosecutor also said the attack had no link to religious fundamentalism.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad'
See. This just shows that the truth is suppressed. It is all a conspiracy.
The DAILY HEIL is probably the UKs most virulent anti immigrant rag. They frequently make up stories about immigration and feed them to their, largely stupid, readership.

The OP is straight out of their playbook. Un-named sources quoted to build a picture which isnt true. They were a big suupporter of Hitler back in the 30s.

This selection is a small sample of their commitment to the truth.

MORE LIES AND HYPE FROM THE DAILY MAIL ON REFUGEES

DAILY MAIL LAUNCH SHAMEFUL AND DESPERATE ATTACK ON SADIQ KHAN

LESSONS IN TABLOID SPIN: HOW THE DAILY MAIL LIED ABOUT AN EU STUDY

WHY THE DAILY MAIL ARTICLE ON LONDON IMMIGRATION IS COMPLETE RUBBISH

DAILY MAIL MISLEADS ON STORY ABOUT CHARITY PROJECT FOR REFUGEES

So you refute the daily mail by posting Links from some random blog who obviously has a problem with the DM?

The dailymail has been speaking for the ordinary decent people. Look at the brexit lead up and vote.... Don't be upset because they didn't throw in with the globalists.

And hasn't Sadiq Kahn already banned photos of women showing too much skin in London... Sadiq Khan: There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube

And backs hezbollah... Instead of good decent Londoners who reject terrorists .... London's Muslim Mayor Refuses To Support Ban On Hezbollah Terror Group

Next he will have them wearing hijabs or be subjected to rape. Like in Sweden ...

Its not rocket science is it ?

No...it's just civic responsibility isn't it?

Not trying to deliberately inflame people when tensions are high, people are afraid and scapegoats look convenient.

Forum List

Back